[Now With Pay!] The Phoenix Rangers

Phoenix Rangers

-snip-

Eagle watches Crossfire finish up the application and nods in approval when done reviewing it.

"Welcome to the Phoenix Rangers. Now, if you would... [[continued in game]]

[[What to do OOCly after acceptance:

"Watch" this topic and set it to immediate notifications

Add Eagle and Ele, if possible, as a buddy IN GAME.

Eagle's MC name: Awackypenguin

Ele's MC name: Euronian

Also, do note that only Eagle, and Ele can see applications. Don't meta.]]

[b][u][i]Application For The Rangers:[/i][/u][/b]

[i][b]Out of Character information[/b][/i]

[b][MCname]:[/b] Cerilean

[b][Age]:[/b] 20

[b][Time-Zone]:[/b] EDT

[b][How much time you can be online per day]:[/b] Not sure, really depends on work :C i'd say an average of 1hr a day

[b][How long have you been playing on the server?]:[/b] Hehe, lost count, just coming back from a 5 or 6 month hiatus

[b][Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?][/b]: Ceril was always loyal to the Oren Guard, he remembers the rangers were always around in Oren. Because Oren (and the Oren Guard) are no longer around, the Rangers fulfill a sense of nostalgia.

[b][Do you have TS?][/b]: Yes

[b][How did you hear of us OOCly]?:[/b] Learned about them back when i was in the Oren Guard.

[i][b]In Character Information[/b][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Ceril Skye

[b]Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:[/b] Not sure yet :C still thinking.

[b]Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:[/b] Indeed!

[b]Race:[/b] Human

[b]Age:[/b] 31.5 curse years, 315 normal ones.

[b]Experience:[/b] Was a sgt. in the Oren Guard

[b]Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:[/b] Swords: 100

Archery: 75

i have a few points in something else, can't remember though :C

[b]Why do you wish to join?:[/b]To server Renatus!

[b]Describe your personality:[/b]A naturally quiet man, Ceril always seems to be deep in his thoughts. He calculates everything that he does, and does things with extreme care.

[b]Describe your personal attributes:[/b]Ceril is quick with a sword, and sharp with a bow. He is no stranger to living off of the lands and farms.

[b]Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:[/b] Ceril is a very withheld person. When he gives his loyalty to something/one. he gives it 100%. Ceril would never betray Renatus.

[b]Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:[/b] Ceril has always been Loyal to Oren. He will always be loyal to Oren, even though it doesn't stand.

[b]How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:[/b] He learned about them back in the Oren Guard.

[b]Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?[/b] Indeed.

[i][b]Some Additional Out of Character Questions[/b][/i]

[b][show me you know how to talk in OOC:][/b] ((text))

[b][Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?][/b]: Of course.

[b][Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:][/b]

[b][Link to Server Application:][/b] I Doubt it's still around :C

-snip-

Eagle receives the application and smiles, recognizing his cousin's handwriting and name. He reads through the application and nods, stamping it with the acceptance stamp for future reference. He sends a ranger out to go retrieve the application and bring him to Arcum.

Walking down a road on patrol you cross paths with a Elven woman dressed in forest leathers and she bumps into you, and continues walking on. You check your person to see if she took anything and found she left something instead, a letter, apparently in the form of an application.

I heard through some friends you were in need of Rangers.

~Winter

Application For The Rangers:

Out of Character information

[MCname]: Emisaurus

[Age]:20

[Time-Zone]:Central USA

[How much time you can be online per day]: 0-6

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: 4 hours

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I enjoy hunting, killing mobs, and being a ranger in practice.

[Do you have TS?]: No, can get it though.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:

In Character Information

Name:Emilysa

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Winter

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:Yes

Race:Wood Elf

Experience:211 years hunting in the northern lands.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]:

Lumberjacking 3

Swordsmanship 2

Cooking 10

Farming 15

Archery 25

Wrestling 4

Why do you wish to join?:I've hit a hard place where my hunting can no longer support me.

Describe your personality:Not sure how to answer that...

Describe your personal attributes: Not sure how answer that either...

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:If that loyalty gets returned.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:No, never had a need for allegiances.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:A former acquaintance.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?I can not fight against my own people, as foolish as they can be. But I understand.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]((hai bro com at me)) What were you saying about orcs?

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:Yes

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]None so far, planning to apply for a VA for vigilante work.

[Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthe...urus-says-rawr/ First try too. I'm quite proud.

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!] I noticed!

[[Diverted by Hawk; will be accepted / denied at a later date.]]

[MCname]:Wopper_jr

[Age]:13

[Time-Zone]:Pacific

[How much time you can be online per day]:few hours

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:Like 4 weeks

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I need money, and a house

[Do you have TS?]:I don't know what that means

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:On the forums

In Character Information

Name:Connor Hawkins

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Hawkeye(or if that is copyrighted, eagleye)

Race:Human

Experience:Moderate

Lumberjacking-12

Swordsmanship-12

Farming-1

excavation-4

archery-39

wrestling-40

Why do you wish to join?:I wish to protect and serve

Describe your personality:I am funny, strong-willed, and a sucker for the ladies

Describe your personal attributes:I am good at archery, and unarmed

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:yes, I was born in Renatus

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I was loyal to my town D'haria, but I left, to join you guys

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:I heard from your second in command, Euronian

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?Yes

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]((<--with these guys-->))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:yes

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:]

[Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/55468-wopper-jr-4th-app/page__p__429722__fromsearch__1#entry429722

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!]

[MCname]: zuko414

[Age]: 13

[Time-Zone]: Pacific Standard

[How much time you can be online per day]: However long I want. 6-24

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: 8 months

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I need something to do in my character. I thought having my character be a ranger was excellent lore for him.

[Do you have TS?]: Yes but it’s quite buggy on my computer.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: I applied before while we were still in Aegis. I was accepted, but I never found the base.

In Character Information

Name: Brak_Durias

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Brak_Durias/ The_Wanderer I have wandered Asulon for almost my whole gameplay.

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes.

Race: Orc

Experience: Wandered Asulon hunting animals, scrounging for coin, Running from bandits, Meeting kind people and talking with them.

Lumberjacking – 31

Swordsmanship – 21

Mining – 6

Cooking – 30

Farming – 61

Excavation – 1

Archery – 2

Wrestling – 4

Axe Mastery - 1

Why do you wish to join?: To serve the Lord of Renatus with all my might and strength. Also to make a little coin on the side.

Describe your personality: A friendly Orc who usually says “Hello!” to everyone he passes. He usually tries to get to know the person that he meets and try to make friends.

Describe your personal attributes: Tall, Brawny, Kind, Aggressive,

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes I do.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: The Rex. No. Because the Rex provided nothing for me so I will provide nothing for him even loyalty.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: The Cloud temple has a man there recruiting in your name.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Yes

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] Don’t you miss old Aegis?

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: I will

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!] Yes I know.

[MCname]: CraftPrime

[Age]: 14

[Time-Zone]: GMT +0

[How much times you can be online per day]: 12 hours on the Weekends.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: 4-6 Months

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: To help improve my character's RP in different forms. Becoming a Ranger might become a big step in achieving that goal.

[Do you have TS?]: Sadly, I do not.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: The LOTC Wiki.

In Character Information

Name: Rotan Erasmus.

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Sigma.

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes, completely understood.

Race: Human

Experience: I have a fair practice of Sword/Bow Training, but have never experienced war and battle. That is why I plan to improve my skills here.

Lumberjack - 27

Swordsmanship - 59.

Mining - 39.

Cooking - 13.

Fishing - 0.

Farming - 15.

Excavation - 17.

Archery - 13.

Wrestling - 7.

Axe Mastery - 0.

Blacksmithing - 26.

Why do you wish to join?: To help the innocents through the shadows and to support a rightful cause.

Describe your personality: Hm... That's quite a hard question. How do I describe myself?

Describe your personal attributes: Maybe that can be found out some other time...

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: In my opinion. Loyalty is one of my strongest traits. I do not betray anybody for the sake of it. No matter the cost. Once I enter the Rangers, you will have earned my trust, but getting stabbed in the back is something I do not take lightly...

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I've been loyal to some...

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: Indeed. It could be either that or something else...

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? I have understood those terms and will gladly obliged to them. After all, what have I got to lose?

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] (( <- These magical things.-> ))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes.

[Link to Server Application:]

[When applying, grammar and capitalization matter!] Yep.

Eagle receives the birds a few weeks late, the three thrown off by the violent storm that occurred. He feeds the tired birds and return them to the coop, taking their applications to his office for review.

-snip-

Eagle stamps the application with his denied stamp, due to the fact that he doesn't want an applicant and potential ranger distracted by women.

[[OOC reason: I don't want someone who is here just for the money.]]

-snip-

Eagle reads the application carefully, looking for any sign of deception. He shrugs and decides that having an orc would be extremely useful.

-snip-

Eagle reads the application and frowns, as it is very vague. He decides to accept the applicant for now, knowing he'll need to clarify it with him in person.

Arrange a time to meet (Inbox Messages) with either me or Ele.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I need money, and a house, and I don't like the soldiers in Oren, they are too corupt

In Character Information

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:Hawkeye(or if that is copyrighted, eagleye)

Lumberjacking-12

Swordsmanship-12

Farming-1

excavation-4

archery-39

wrestling-40

Describe your personality:I am funny, strong-willed, and likes the company of the ladies

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:yes, I was born in Renatus

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I was loyal to my town D'haria, but I left, to join you guys

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:I heard from your second in command, Euronian

[Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthe...__1#entry429722

[MCname]: DocterCrimson

[Age]: 16

[Time-Zone]: US Central Time

[How much time you can be online per day]: 5-6.probably more

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Around a week or so

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I like Archery and the idea of a ranger group, it sounds like fun.

[Do you have TS?]: Yes

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?: I didnt hear from you OOC, I found out in character from a villager.

In Character Information

Name: Rohnan_Kinsman

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]: Shadow

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yes

Race: Human

Experience: I am a master bowman and hunter.

Skill levels [All of your skills that have at least one point in them]: Archery: 80 Swords: 20 Wrestling: 15 Others are between 1 and 5.

Why do you wish to join?: I seek adventure and travels, and to serve with honorable men.

Describe your personality: Competent and a little mysterious, brags a lot, but takes orders very well.

Describe your personal attributes: Muscular, tall, and very athletic.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: Yes.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: I havent been loyal to anyone.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?: I heard about you from a villager in a town near your camp.

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus? Yes

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] either /join ooc or ((message))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]: Yes

[Link to Server Application:] http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/60160-doctercrimsons-application/

-snip-

Eagle recieves the second application from the same applicant again, shaking his head slightly. He once again has to deny the application. He said he was born in Renatus, but that doesn't mean he is loyal. He also had left his old town to join the rangers, what would stop him from leaving the rangers and joining another guild? Eagle tosses the application in the fire, like he does with every denied application.

-snip-

Just as Eagle was about to go to bed, he hears a second bird fly in, with another application. SIghing slightly, he reads through it sluggishly, smiling slightly as he reads. Liking what he sees on the application, he accepts it, but still has to meet the man in person.

Arrange a time to meet (Inbox Messages) with either me or Ele.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]: I need money, and a house, and I don't like the soldiers in Oren, they are too corupt

In Character Information

Lumberjacking-12

Swordsmanship-12

Farming-1

excavation-4

archery-39

wrestling-40

Describe your personality:I am funny, strong-willed, and likes the company of the ladies

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:yes

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:I was in a town D'haria, but it was just a temporary job, then I had to leave

[Link to Server Application:]http://www.lordofthe...__1#entry429722

[MCname]:

Recon_Soldier96

[Age]:

16 years old

[Time-Zone]:

Arizona Time Zone (aka Mountain Time)

[How much time you can be online per day]:

2-4 hours a week. More on weekends.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]:

A little over 3 months.

[Why do you, as a player, want to be a Ranger?]:

I wanna be a Ranger because, well to be honest I'll probably be an Army Ranger in the U.S. military. But server wise. I want my character to grow and become an elite soldier with many talents and to grow in his skills.

[Do you have TS?]:

Yes.

[How did you hear of us OOCly]?:

The Forums

In Character Information

Name:

Talon Litoris

Ranger Name / Alias [Your "other" name. Think Peter Parker / Spiderman.]:

Raven

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:

Yes

Race:

Human

25 years old

Experience:

Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion, Apprentice in The Guard of Glenwood

Lumberjacking 10

Swordsmanship 40

Mining 20

Excavation 7

Archery 11

Wrestling 5

Blacksmithing 5

Why do you wish to join?:

I wish to join the Phoenix Rangers because, I believe I can contribute to a great cause. I also am looking for adventure and believe my skills will be useful and can be improved!

Describe your personality:

I am a very kind man when you get to know me. But, if you make me mad I can have a very hot temper.

Describe your personal attributes:

My personal attributes are that of stealth, power, and agility. These attributes allow me to sneak in and out of locations and to overpower my enemies.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to Renatus and to the rangers? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:

I will definitely be one hundred percent loyal to Renetus and the rangers. Yes I do consider myself a very loyal person.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?:

In the past I was loyal to the Westfall Legion based in Westport. I am still loyal to the leader because, he is a good friend. But the legion is no more.

How did you hear of us [[RPly]]? The recruiter at the Cloud Temple?:

The Cloud Temple

Do you understand you, as a ranger, will be fighting for Renatus?

Yes I do.

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:]

((Will you be online tomorrow?))

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being a ranger?]:

Yes I will.

((Do not have a VA but, I am in the process of making one.