The White Ravens

nppeck

[[Great....I was previous archangel for the humans before I gave it up. I knew I was going to do some many duels in the future and also my character realizing something lol. But does still mean that I must act like one like be pure I have no emotions? because I got sacrificed]]

Sorry I haven't been at the camp lately I have been working in Renatus. But if u wanted to open up another guild sanctuary, there is a lot of room available there. Also if u r looking for more allies I could talk to the king of Renatus.

What previous Experience do you have?- I was one of the Cresents.. with Markus Powell.

( (sorry for necro'ing or whatever, but when where you in the cresents ? o.O I remember the cresents being a close group of 15 :P

[[Great....I was previous archangel for the humans before I gave it up. I knew I was going to do some many duels in the future and also my character realizing something lol. But does still mean that I must act like one like be pure I have no emotions? because I got sacrificed]]

((sry for double post :())

Oh, you're back! Maximas is here everyone.

Ummm... *wonders how he can put this*

Okay, so... Since you were away... I gave the position to Malanar, BUT! you can retake if you want to even after discovering what the position truly entails.

((Seraph, your skins look awesome, but they look a bit like space marines.))

(( XD lol rly? that's why I said they should choose the #1, because the second looks too futuristic LOL.

EDIT: Siiiiiick! I just got to see Aodran, he's awesome. I'm pretty sure he's like.... some sort of thing that's really good... lol :P))

(( XD lol rly? that's why I said they should choose the #1, because the second looks too futuristic LOL.

EDIT: Siiiiiick! I just got to see Aodran, he's awesome. I'm pretty sure he's like.... some sort of thing that's really good... lol :P))

((Thanks seraph :grin:))

((Hey can anyone here draw really good? Or does anyone know someone who can? I need an artist rendering of my character to put in my sig or have as an avatar.

EDIT: also, graphic design would be even better. I'll pay you lotsa minas.))

I will never leave this guild! This guild is almost everything I have! I am just saying goodbye to those who are becoming archangels as they will only become something like a war machine without any emotions.

((I might not be on for awhile... my laptop crashed and I am unable to turn it on :( ))

For those who did not read the previous post is that we have a cook (winston!)and a nice supply for food! We might just need to sell some outside of town to earn some minas.

Also I heard that the Wolf Pack might cause a raid in Renatus. Maybe now is our time to form an alliance with Renatus and support them?

I did not know that Marius had already titled the four Bishops, so I had gave Kanaro the title of: Bishop of Essence. I am now changing his title to: the Bishop of The Arcane.

P.S. Arkosh, if you want to be the Bisgop of Knowledge, you will have to prove your worth to either Alvaska, Myself, or any of the other Bishops.

Can I be......Bishop of Judgment or justice? ((just saying :P))

(( No. As I said before, don't ask for positions in the Ordo Purus. If we think you are worthy, we will choose you. Asking for positions won't get you anywhere, and it might even get you demoted. Also, that position doesn't even exist :P The Magistrate is The Law.))

Mc name- DavidCressey

Ic name- Cresaran

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- B bringing in much needed supplies to the guild ie: netherrack wood etc

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I have worked for a few LOTC companies to trade and get supplies

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have kept Haradda safe whilst I was head guard and have stopped many fights.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Though a good fighter I will be in resources as I don't have that much gear at the moment ie: just and ron sword

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Lumberjacking 11 mining 16 (I did some level sapping on them both

Have you signed our charter?- I have read the application page and I don't know what you mean