The White Ravens

nppeck

((why do we even need this there are many other guild who we can ally with no turms. is money really that good.))

((why do we even need this there are many other guild who we can ally with no turms. is money really that good.))

((name one with actual power and influence in Asulon))

*rolls out of his bed and walks towards the men talking*

((hello i am back! :D i fixed my laptop and thn i lost it....but I found it in school! (awesome sauce) ))

Aren't we a guild who wants to bring peace in the world of Asulon? More allies means more friends who can help each other in situations. Friendship is a unique blend of loyalty, love, respect and trust. There is nothing about friendship which relates to hatred or anything. Friendship also....means....peace amongst each other....

*walks back towards his bed and falls asleep*

[[Well my char keeps an eye out on you, since you broke rule 1 and tried to kill him and nppeck. He followed you outside, because you suddenly left the meeting.]]

[ I didn't "walk out". If you read my post again, I vanished. There is not way you could have known my guy was leaving, or that it was even him. Don't meta.]

Winston frowns uncertainly and tentatively says

Well... We are... a peaceful guild aren't we..?

Wouldn't our goal be... to make as many allies as we can?..

It would also help us quite a lot... since our guild has not been able to withstand many attacks, because of our... our low supply of materials. I think that... t-that that we should be allies.. So, Er... I vote yes.

Winston turns bright red, and stares at the ground, shifting awkwardly

I would like to propose an amendment to the first term. White Ravens should act as elite special forces agents where individual squads are given mssions. On the other hand, I cannot sign untill all votes are counted.

''I will allow that to be changed, white ravens will act as special forces..''

*finishes counting the ballots.

The votes are in. We have 14 votes yay and seven votes nay. The motion carries. Now I ask the council to vote on this issue. All votes in favor

*watches as the members of the council raises their hands. All those not?

Very well, Malanar, Eldor, Seraph, Winston and myself have voted to adopt this resolution. Striker, Aodran, and Kanoro have voted to not do so. The motion passes.

I shall sign my signature now.

*Writes his name neatly at the bottom of the treaty

I look forward to a new era of cooperation between us.

Really, we have a fairly good standing in the world now. Also, it was a majority vote.

Will they be supplying items such as gear, stones, etc?

(( basicly anything to get you in your travels; swords; Food; Boats, yer'know ^>^

Where is Andromeda? And do we have to take down our current town to move to Andromeda? Or w-what if w-w-we decided to become a region? What will happen?

[ I didn't "walk out". If you read my post again, I vanished. There is not way you could have known my guy was leaving, or that it was even him. Don't meta.]

[[i'm not saying it was you -.-, I meant to say my that my char left the meeting after you disappeared]]