The White Ravens

nppeck

That last part was for someone else.

((seraph when shall we head out? And eldor can you send me that blue archangel skin? Thanks :) ))

*puts his hand on seraphs shoulder*

We will get her back brother, and kill all those who stand in our way.

I have an idea for the guild. I propose that we send one or two Ravens to each of the major cities of Asulon to maintain a base or outpost there. When undertaking missions, ravens would be able to seek refuge there.

I volunteer to keep an outpost to some city.

((seraph when shall we head out? And eldor can you send me that blue archangel skin? Thanks :) ))

*puts his hand on seraphs shoulder*

We will get her back brother, and kill all those who stand in our way.

((don't you need an accepted VA?))

Are we ever going to make Aliquam Purus a city?

Hi guys some of you might know me I am part or the Ordo.

These are some skins that I think would help the White Ravens communicate and recognise other members in the guild much easier, you do not have to use them but I think it would look nice.

Skins-

If one wishes to change the hair or face/figure of any of the skins below feel free, The ArchAngel face is of an elf.

From left to right-

Ordo Zealot-Normal White Raven member-Undercover/laying low-Normal White Raven member version two-Ordo Paladin-Ordo Archangel

((btw did you make the skin or got them off the internet or something?))

I know a good supplier past the Orc road, Azagost Hold its a very nice trading town and I have close ties with there leaders!

I know a good supplier past the Orc road, Azagost Hold its a very nice trading town and I have close ties with there leaders!

Sounds good, but right now I think we're trying to sell some items ourself. What can they provide any ways?

Sounds good, but right now I think we're trying to sell some items ourself. What can they provide any ways?

They sell ALOT of iron which is what we need right now and also they buy stuff aswell so we can sell our items to them!

They sell ALOT of iron which is what we need right now and also they buy stuff aswell so we can sell our items to them!

We have quite a fair mount of iron ourselves thanks to Eldor. Right now we need to sell our iron pickaxes I think.