The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name: iTakeTheCake

Ic name: Atarius

Do you have a villain application?

No

What will you contribute to the guild?

I will contribute protection for Assistant_Headguard_Borus, protection for others, things I collect and hopefully to be a nice teammate

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?

Yes, completely

What previous Experience do you have?

None, because I am new to that strange world

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?

I killed many undeads in the time I have been here. Unfortunately that is all I did till now, but I will do my very best to do more!

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?

I'd prefer the guards

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -

sword (I'd rather call it quarterstaff, since thats the weapon Atarius normally uses) skills:51

Have you signed our charter?

Yet, I have not - but I will, if you accept me.

ACCEPTED

ACCEPTED

((You make me proud, Aodran. After all the times I've told people to make acceptations fancy, you and I are the only ones that do.))

((You make me proud, Aodran. After all the times I've told people to make acceptations fancy, you and I are the only ones that do.))

((Thanks Seraph :grin: ))

I spoke with Queen Dawn about a guild house in Salvus, I was told to utter disgust that one of are members went to Salvus and insulted the peacekeepers and said that the people of Salvus should of left after the rebel attack, luckily after that raven was banished from Salvus another went to Dawn and apologised and thus that is the reason we are all not banished but still there will not be a guild house in Salvus any time soon... I want the person that ruined our chances to please step forward and speak. I hope their will be a punishment to this man.

Anyone going to own up because we aren't getting a guild house in Salvus until someone does?

Anyone going to own up because we aren't getting a guild house in Salvus until someone does?

Well I for one, have only ever been to Salvus when they were only just beginning to construct the Nation. I have never met the Queen, but I did speak with the King once.

So I think my name is clear, yes?

To all White Ravens,

Eldyr has been executed for treason, sedition, and attempted murder. Despite this, please respect him and do not besmirch his good name. The details of his crime will only be known to the council.

Guys, I was thinking of destroying the houses above the ground and rebuild them underground.

This way we can build stores and stuff, above the ground.

What do you think?

Either way we should re-build the underground completely, its very messy and confusing, I think we should dig it all up the separate it into different floors, instead of having lots of things on random floors, its like a maze down there and if we want to attract more people to our city then it needs to be more people friendly.

Guys, I was thinking of destroying the houses above the ground and rebuild them underground.

This way we can build stores and stuff, above the ground.

What do you think?

Not unless the underground is nice looking and bigger houses (and of course we get ones for free if we own one.) At least this is what I think.

To all White Ravens,

Eldyr has been executed for treason, sedition, and attempted murder. Despite this, please respect him and do not besmirch his good name. The details of his crime will only be known to the council.

As a bishop, am I on the council?

We can dig all the way to the bedrock, trust me we got enough space underground.

We could use the space for more useful things like stores, tavern or clinics :)

Why is it horrible, are you claustrophobic? We probably aren't going to build the city here, so what's all the fuzz about. We can get more minas by attracting people to our shops.

We are building the city here. We just don't have enough minas at the moment to buy more land. If we want to make money we should be setting up shops in other cities and towns, and going to the yearly market festival.

((You forgot me -.-))

To all White Ravens,

How dare you to kill my best and oldest friend.

He wouldn't do such thing.

He didn't even get a fair trail did he?

Maybe it is time for me to leave the White Ravens... maybe...

Malanar send out an agent to investigate the origions of their formation.

((alright i will ask around, i know some people. Nathan proves himself at sneaking, i took him on a mission with me.))

Eldyr

Who is Eldyr, do you mean Eldor or Eledyr?

On this matter; I shall speak to Queen Dawn herself, With the right person talking to her; She will see reason.