The White Ravens

nppeck

Just a reminder. There will be zero tolerance against misused behaviour. Meaning if anyone or any raven is mistreating you due to any circumstances. You will have to report to one of the Bishops, head guards or Magistrate in order for us to give the person a trial. Sanctions will happen. I am reminding you all because of the recent death of our brother Raven, Tristen who committed suicide recently due to mistreated behaviour from other people.

Daegrim. Are you saying "I" caused him to kill himself?

Daegrim. Are you saying "I" caused him to kill himself?

Nay, I am not blaming anyone, but I am giving an example. Tristen's death was no ones fault. He chose to not to tell the others about it when we asked him what was wrong.

((Hey guys for my new character i need a VA so can you just take a look at my app, and possibly +1 it? If so the links in my signature and please use the format if you do +1 it))

Being the Bishop of Peace I want us to stay out of this, we have many of our own problems to deal with the last thing we need is more slaughter and to bring another city to our doorstep armed to the teeth.

Being the Bishop of Peace I want us to stay out of this, we have many of our own problems to deal with the last thing we need is more slaughter and to bring another city to our doorstep armed to the teeth.

Redbain cancelled the attack on us, so no worries.

I have also visited the town of Roseus Aquali, this is a very nice trading town and I believe it would be great if we could establish a trade road. Sadly there is no river that connects to the lake they are at, if we were to trade by boat we would need to dig canals there.

(( today someone griefed half of the farm, when I got it the history to who has done it, wookieguy, tfortacos, and potato12 came up, those people have been removed from the region until they talk to me, theres no consequence I just want to know why they did it.

Guilds

The guild section is also in-character and you must adhere to the general server role-play rules. Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you. Before posting something about your own guild, make sure another guild member hasn’t already created a thread for it. If they haven’t then go ahead and post, ensuring that you include sufficient detail regarding your guild. Again you must maintain these smaller rules:

No Smilies.

No Text Talk.

and Always talk in-character.

Please follow the rules from now on or I will have to start dealing out warnings and I would rather not do that. (tip: make either a google doc or skype chat for the ooc buissines of the guild)

Guilds

The guild section is also in-character and you must adhere to the general server role-play rules. Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you. Before posting something about your own guild, make sure another guild member hasn’t already created a thread for it. If they haven’t then go ahead and post, ensuring that you include sufficient detail regarding your guild. Again you must maintain these smaller rules:

No Smilies.

No Text Talk.

and Always talk in-character.

Please follow the rules from now on or I will have to start dealing out warnings and I would rather not do that. (tip: make either a google doc or skype chat for the ooc buissines of the guild)

((Just making sure I understand, we can talk ooc on this as long as we use parenthesis?))