The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

[Ninja, I must admit. I would of kind of preferred to be pure Dark Elf, but you can't really be online IG...So...Yeah. I kind of wanted someone who could RP with me as their father. Oh, and sorry for the OOC...]

-snip-

[still awaiting a response, my reply is found on page where this was posted. (38)]

((Alright, I must say, currently I am working on various architectures, around 5 large jobs, and allot of this is OOC design, so I won't even be IG much sadly, again sorry, I don't know how long it will be until I can RP again.))

Someone will be sent to contact ye. I be currently busy but I am sure there is a brother that would 'ave the time to meet ye.

[Hey guys, I would really appreciate it if some of you looked at my application, and support it if you want. LE VILLAIN APP!]

Someone will be sent to contact ye. I be currently busy but I am sure there is a brother that would 'ave the time to meet ye.

*bows*

I look forward to meeting one of your brothers.

Does he even know where I'll be?

*you see a neatly written letter that has dropped in your hands (Delthor)*

Hello friend,

It has been a long time since we have met, and much has changed. I found out that ye were in the Dark Brotherhood because ye were discussing it with another person (Jexdane) right infron' of me. Now, we've been close, and I don't want our friendship ta wash away, and so, I ask of ye, may I join the Dark Brotherhood (after I write the App ofcourse)? I be trainin' hard, so I am a Master Swordsman (99), and I learned the axe, and I be a master in that as well (99). I also believe that I can be useful since nobody 'ill think that I would join it aye? Anyways, I hope ta see ye soon.

Sincerely,

Sam Tarus