Petri's Force is....dead.

PetriDaOrk

Update:I posted 2 weeks ago I would try to make a 2nd army. I was too busy and things were too choatic in my camp.....since then the camp has been lotted by my own people(bye bye, full diamond amour). I am done with running a base for the most part. I still do like this server. Just not me trying to organize a group part.

WE are working on a new name.

We are currently not accepting applicants, we only ask those who are worth to join.

Goals, THE UNDEAD ATTACKED OUR CAMP, I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO ATTACK THEM IN THEIR OWN HOMES!!!!

Ranks

Solder-fighter

Commander-in absence of Petri

Supreme Commander-Petri

Our army size is ever growing. We don't accept applications we invite you.

Currently, We will not attack anyone besides the Undead, we are not going to start any fights with the people of aegis.

We are in a defensiveful Stance, Warning coming into our secret will result in a warning then if not followed. Death!

Direct orders from Petri is not attack anyone.

Allies

Through the diplomacy of Lord Marshall of the Free Dwarfs Army,

we is now allied with the city of Kal'Urguan

We are now allied with the United Aegis Coalition.

Enemies

-We are currently not friendly with the people of Krugmar. We were aggresively kick out by shamens and their lightning. We are currently not aggresive towards them.

*****DO NOTE, Many people act like they are in my army, Most are not, Also the most current raid to sanjazel was not organized by Petri, it was organzied by apple who is banned. My stupid officers followed him. thus my army was involved. Once, I got online, I was trying to get them back to base.....

Note to all hopeful recruits/ impersonator/cheater-

Petri also is disapointed in the actions of many of the people who decide to pretend to be in his army or blatantly is rule breaking. Report all cheating/ rule breaking on the forums. I will do my best to enforce no cheating in my ranks. But I have a life. I enjoy this server, lets respect those who put their time and effort into this server.

Want the cheating to stop, Petri does 2-

if you are going to accuse someone of cheating, Taking screenshots and video will result in much faster and permanet Ban

I wish ye Orcs luck in this army of yours. Perhaps ye would consider an alliance with Kal'Urguan. Send me a PM if you are interested.

I will fight with you Petri! Once my application gets accepted, I'll suit up and be ready to attack at YOUR command. Keep Safe and Keep Strong!!

There was fight between the krugmar or orcs and you're orcs,but it must stop,we orcs must band together not fight each other.(thanks for explaining that it wasn't you that attacked sanjezal,there was a lot of fuss over that,and I would advise you to make a clan since we orcs are tring to be more organized

Do you mean the destroyed Orc fort in northern Oren? If you do then consider an alliance with Snowy Fields and Alstion.

Guest Brian

(( Aww wish I didn't become a halflin now... ))

(( Aww wish I didn't become a halflin now... ))

(Watching a midget halfling charge into battle amidst a force of huge, hulking orcs would be pretty funny to see. )

AWSOME! I cant wait for this i hope im able to join your army petri love your videos and your RPing!

I am a shaman does that disqualify me from joining your army please PM me if your interested on me joining your Army Ive been so on this server for a long time and now this is a oppurtunity to enjoy it even better! Please message me when your accepting Applications or if you want to invite me my name is

Minecraft Name: nisocaniso

In-Game Name: Tadok_Trainee_Shaman

THANKS YOUS ORC FRIEND!

Guest Brian
(Watching a midget halfling charge into battle amidst a force of huge, hulking orcs would be pretty funny to see. )

Me fishin pole does damage.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.