The Asulon Athletic Games

GavinTheViking

The Asulon Athletic Games

All of the nations compete for the glory of having the best athletes in Asulon. Trials of running, climbing, swimming, sailing, and many others will be featured in the games. Each nation will have one athlete for each trial, an under study maybe accepted if the main athlete can not make the trial. The 1st place winner of a trial will receive a diamond block. The 2nd place winner will receive a gold block. The 3rd place winner will receive an iron block. The nation that wins the most trials gets to choose where the next Asulon Games will be held, maybe another nation or their own. Here are my current trial ideas, more can and will be added by the public. Not all of these are going to be implemented, I was just trying to think of as many reasonable trials as possible.

Trials:

Running- Run a foot race.

Swimming- Swim across a lake or through swift rapids.

Sailing- Sail across a vast ocean and reach the shore first.

Climbing- Climb an enormous cliff.

Mining- Mine your way from bedrock to the surface.

Gauntlet- Battle ruthless monsters and become the last man standding.

Archery- Hit the target's center with precise aim.

The trials will depend where the games are held. The terrain may also favor a nation. If the landscape is in the forests for the majority of the trials, the Elves will know how to weave in and out of the trees. The Games' winners are recorded and stored away to be remembered for generations to come.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I already had an idea about this and posted it in the Ideas and Lore section.

Now, I'm going to post it here. Feel free to adapt and comment on mine as I will yours.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I already had an idea about this and posted it in the Ideas and Lore section.

Now, I'm going to post it here. Feel free to adapt and comment on mine as I will yours.

Glad more players are willing to think of new ways the server can be exciting.