~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

((WOW! This is just so.....AWESOME! Arbrek, you continue to amaze me with your ideas. Good luck with the cult, hope to RP with you sometime to get a real taste of what this is like))

((You're so nice! :3

@Syrus ....It's Arbrek, I don't understand why everyone adds a letter or removes one...))

MC Name: Swifty_Digger

RP Name: Insinur_Jhol

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Insinur has been wandering Asulon for many years and has watched people.... evil people torturing and worshipping so Insinur's mind has become one with the evil and wishes to learn more so he found a group called the Promethean cult and is now signing this on there message board*

Do you accept our rules?: yes

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?:No

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Yes

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: i am a reasonable RP'r

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?:No I have not

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Yes

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: Priest

MC Name: Swifty_Digger

RP Name: Insinur_Jhol

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Insinur has been wandering Asulon for many years and has watched people.... evil people torturing and worshipping so Insinur's mind has become one with the evil and wishes to learn more so he found a group called the Promethean cult and is now signing this on there message board*

Do you accept our rules?: yes

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?:No

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Yes

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: i am a reasonable RP'r

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?:No I have not

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Yes

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: Priest

Denied. Your bio seems to be lacking exactly six sentences, and keep in mind, we are not evil, we are merely radical.

/Rage

((/calmthebeast :P))

Aghhh Sorry I have not been active had my appendix out was in hospital for 2 days.

((IF you guys still need somewhere to base yourselves, I may be able to offer a place.

((IF you guys still need somewhere to base yourselves, I may be able to offer a place.

((We're quite alright, thank you. I'm trying to distance us from being an "evil" guild, and I don't think settleing there would be the best location to reflect that! :P ))

Aghhh Sorry I have not been active had my appendix out was in hospital for 2 days.
((Well in that case... <_< No, I kid, I kid! It's all good.))

((Now, everyone, I was thinking that the Fungal Forest might not be the best place to base the cult,it's very "naturey" and doesn't go with what i'm trying to achieve. What do you guys think?))

((We're quite alright, thank you. I'm trying to distance us from being an "evil" guild, and I don't think settleing there would be the best location to reflect that! :P ))

((Well in that case... <_< No, I kid, I kid! It's all good.))

((Now, everyone, I was thinking that the Fungal Forest might not be the best place to base the cult,it's very "naturey" and doesn't go with what i'm trying to achieve. What do you guys think?))

((Honestly I think you're right in that sense. ITs cool and all but its not....you know what I mean. We need some sort of rocky mountain or something along those lines. Something dragon-ey in a way. Perhaps we should keep searching.))

((That's what I was thinking, it's one of the coolest places on the map, no doubt, but it's just not us. If anyone has any ideas for places close to Dwarven Lands, or wants to help me search, just let me know.))