The Asulon Blood Games

Goliath

I will be posting an initial lore of the games soon. My basic plan is that due to a high amount of tension between the nations in the early years of Aegis, they were introduced. Of course this will be explained thoroughly.

IDEAS:

• Any town/nation can enter their best champion to fight on the "Fields of Justice Champions."
  • The motive for this would be for nations and/or towns to prove their economic/military prowess.
  • The nations can arm there Champion anyway they seam fit to show economic strength.
  • Entrance cost to join is 1000 minas for a town/nation
  • Nations/independent towns can add an extra champion for a large sum of minas (15000 minas for one extra, 40000 minas for 2 addition champions)
  • Independent players can join at a 2000 minas fee, they cannot bring their own items in, instead they are armed with a provided Iron sword and leather cap.
  • Death results in rerol of your character, no exceptions.
  • players cannot build
  • There shall be no teammates other than those from your own nation. Breaking this rule will cause a large fire to engulf your teammates and yourself.
  • Independents can team up with other independents.
  • No buckets of water/lava
  • The champion's prize is all the loot he can carry from his fallen victims, The nations prize is %80 of the total money collected and the title of Champion. The other %20 percent goes towards the next game' pot.

I'd say have some way for the people not in it to still have some way of knowing what is going on.

I'd say have some way for the people not in it to still have some way of knowing what is going on.

This. Find a way to incorporate the sponsor idea. If a high ranking member of a nation is involved in the games, then the nation is going to want to keep them alive.

I would definitely endorse this idea for entertainment, you have the backing of my mina. Alras is actually hosting a tournament with a 100,000 mina prize pool, but i'd contribute 10,000 mina or so for this.