[Complete] Druids Of The Craft-An Rp Experiment

Song Druid

Event Planners, MC Names: Arik, Ouity, Valas and Jameson

Event Date: No particular date; it will be an immediate ongoing event. THIS EVENT BEGINS ON 3/26/2012 AT 4:00 PM EASTERN TIME

Event Type: RP Encouraging

Players/Nations effected by the event: Salvus, any mainland players interested

Event Location: The Druid's Grove outside of Solace

Summary: Although very skilled in calling nature to move and twist to their desires, the Druids find themselves tasked with contracting out workers to complete the undercroft of their new grove. Posting notices and flyers throughout Solace and neighboring cities, the Druids hope to gather enough miners, excavators and carpenters to clear out rooms and help build the technical parts of the grove that the Druids cannot do on their own.

Other Information: This is a strict RP event. If you sign your character up, you must do so here and you must adhere to the following RP stipulations:

• Realistic Building/Mining - Players will be mining out room from the stone, or even constructing them. Players who will be doing this are expected to RP doing so, which includes using things such as support beams for mining, and scaffolding for building. This event is to promote RP, so let's remember to be fun about it.

• Stick to Your Role - Players who are not guards cannot simply carry weapons and armor on them. Food will be provided on site, and break times will be given for workers for lunch, dinner, etc. There will be periodical event-type things occurring while you work to make things more interesting, and if every single player had a set of diamond armor on them it would make things not fun at all. If you ignore these rules and bring weapons/armor anyway you will have a ban report posted on you for disrupting RP.

• Don't Worry - A series of ongoing events and such will keep everyone busy and having fun, so miners will mine and still find something to RP about in their off time, and we will be throughout this entire event be thinking of new and interesting ways to keep you guessing.

Why do you post this? :o This can be a player ran Event.. There's not a high need to have a GM run an event that the druids wish to host for themselves. <3

Though, I would still love to see this happen and remember Arik, You can contact Auv anytime.

We will require various GM assistance, such as mobdisguise, broadcasting, etc.

I expect some excellent RP will occur duing this event. I cannot wait to see what becomes of this.

I will sign up

Ephiphyt Cycad

((Swifty_Digger))

As Arik stated in his post, you must sign up here.

Sounds cool Arik, I'm in ;) And if you can do it in a weekend it would be wounderful, thanks! :D

As I added above, you must sign up here.

Updated with proper time and date. Let's have fun.

This event was completed some time ago. Moved to 'Finished Events'.