Rangers Of The Forest

Ctc9592

Hey!

I was already accepted before do I have to re-apply?

It would be Helpful to re post it

MC Name: Jjakeawesome

RP name: Lanolar Woodsong

Race: Wood Elf

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: He will help out when he can. He sometimes makes rash decisions, but that is expected of most, right?

Biography: Lanolar grew up in a small forest. As a child, he was trained in the arts of archery. He excelled at it, greatly. Everyone congratulated him for being in the top archers in the youth ranks. However, one day, the village elder invited him to his tree to talk. The village elder walked out onto his balcony, beckoning Lanolar to come. Unfortunately, Lanolar tripped on a crack in the wood, falling into the elder and pushing him off the three-story balcony.

Lanolar was exiled from the forest and never saw his family again. He was 16 at the time. He mourned for the first year, but afterwards, decided to move on and try to find another civilization to join (Or, at least, some group of people to join).

Why do you wish to join?: My character's story kind of revolves around archery.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I've played D and D a little bit, and played on many Rp servers and I've played on this one for a while.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow. Since I haven't been on since like November (LOL) until recently, I only have 25 in Archery.

Can your character build?: It is not noted in my bio or in my app, but yes.

Any other special skills?: Not that I can think of.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes.

Skin:20p5xqt.png

LotC app link: Archived

MC Name: xxAuSxRuLeSxx

RP name: Kye

Race: Human

Time Zone:

Brief Description of your characters personality: My Character is always up for meeting new People. But he is also faithful to others.

Biography: Here it is

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join to be apart to express my Characters need to use the Bow ( Archery )

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): In a lever from 1-10 im am probably around a 7 Not to boast.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): My Character is most comfortable with the bow ( Level 53 )

Can your character build?: My Character can Build if need but isn't to good

Any other special skills?: Nope

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: of course I will

Skin: Here

LotC app link: Its right here

MC Name: Jjakeawesome

RP name: Lanolar Woodsong

Race: Wood Elf

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: He will help out when he can. He sometimes makes rash decisions, but that is expected of most, right?

Biography: Lanolar grew up in a small forest. As a child, he was trained in the arts of archery. He excelled at it, greatly. Everyone congratulated him for being in the top archers in the youth ranks. However, one day, the village elder invited him to his tree to talk. The village elder walked out onto his balcony, beckoning Lanolar to come. Unfortunately, Lanolar tripped on a crack in the wood, falling into the elder and pushing him off the three-story balcony.

Lanolar was exiled from the forest and never saw his family again. He was 16 at the time. He mourned for the first year, but afterwards, decided to move on and try to find another civilization to join (Or, at least, some group of people to join).

Why do you wish to join?: My character's story kind of revolves around archery.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I've played D and D a little bit, and played on many Rp servers and I've played on this one for a while.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow. Since I haven't been on since like November (LOL) until recently, I only have 25 in Archery.

Can your character build?: It is not noted in my bio or in my app, but yes.

Any other special skills?: Not that I can think of.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes.

Skin:20p5xqt.png

LotC app link: Archived

Seems Good enough

Accepted

MC Name: xxAuSxRuLeSxx

RP name: Kye

Race: Human

Time Zone:

Brief Description of your characters personality: My Character is always up for meeting new People. But he is also faithful to others.

Biography: Here it is

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join to be apart to express my Characters need to use the Bow ( Archery )

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): In a lever from 1-10 im am probably around a 7 Not to boast.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): My Character is most comfortable with the bow ( Level 53 )

Can your character build?: My Character can Build if need but isn't to good

Any other special skills?: Nope

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: of course I will

Skin: Here

LotC app link: Its right here

Very good Accepted

MC Name: burak1951

RP name: Arodes

Race: Human-Elf

Time Zone: +3:00

Brief Description of your characters personality: Arodes is a ranger with royal bloodline and he is not vengeful or evil.

Biography: His parents were killed in an attack of their town. He was adopted by his parents friend the king of the small city Fellonrath. He was trained to be a good archer and sword fighter. Today he is a lone warrior looking for the killers of his parents

Why do you wish to join?: because I think rangers are awesome

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): İ’ve got some experience from when I was a kid

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): a bow with knockback ıı

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?:

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin:

LotC app link: I didn’t save it or get a reply from the server

post-40283-0-25153400-1333470323_thumb.p

MC Name: burak1951

RP name: Arodes

Race: Human-Elf

Time Zone: +3:00

Brief Description of your characters personality: Arodes is a ranger with royal bloodline and he is not vengeful or evil.

Biography: His parents were killed in an attack of their town. He was adopted by his parents friend the king of the small city Fellonrath. He was trained to be a good archer and sword fighter. Today he is a lone warrior looking for the killers of his parents

Why do you wish to join?: because I think rangers are awesome

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): İ’ve got some experience from when I was a kid

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): a bow with knockback ıı

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?:

Skin:

LotC app link: I didn’t save it or get a reply from the server

I'm going to have to deny you because your Roleplay Skill I don't get and the whole "My parents were killed and he grew up to avenge them" story I just don't like those sorry

MC Name: Dragonmaster1327

RP name: Draxon Caeliat

Race: Elf hybrid ((He is part high Elf, part wood elf, but the wood elf is dominate))

Time Zone: central time zone, or GMT 6.

Brief Description of your characters personality: Shy, Persistent, and willing to learn. He does have a short temper, and gets very giddy when around new people.

Biography: His parents were merchants he learned everything he could from them, including how to use a bow. He was also saved by the rangers when him and his father were bringing home a large portion of the stock they were going to sell.

Why do you wish to join?: My character believes he was destined to be a ranger. He thinks that becoming a ranger will make him stronger, and a better person, he also hopes that it will help get rid of his shyness.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I've played many games like, WOW, skyrim, etc. But I now I'm not the best RPer and hope this server will help me become better.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow, if needed he will fight with a sword but only if necessary.

Can your character build?: No he cannot, but he is willing to offer any help he can to the guild, and if that means learning how to build, then so be it.

Any other special skills?: Not of current, but he is willing to learn anything he can.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will, but will apologize before hand, because everyone makes mistakes and I am no exception.

Skin:

33jr808.png

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=374375

Lorian died?! :o when did that happen? twas a good friend :(

MC Name: Alxeyx

RP name: Alx

Race: Elf

Time Zone: GMT +0

Brief Description of your characters personality: He has been travelling for quite some time now and has learnt to not trust anyone, he has learnt from his travelling tricks of the trade and is cunning being able to trick people and sneak out of unexpected happenings.

Biography: ((From my Application)) Alxeyx, a simple elven farmer loved what he did and was one of the greatest in his lands. He became fairly powerful through extensive farming grew quite a bit of wealth to his name. However one day from over the horizen bandits heard of such riches and his ever growing power and wealth. For a farmer to get this rich they thought he was like a God. These bandits came to his homeland of Aakari and killed his children and friends, taking his wife with them as they had to flee because Alxeyx was too powerful for them. Alxeyx in his sorrow saw this an opportunity to regain his power and loved ones and to start a new life in the world of Aegis, a land he had heard some of his other friends living to go there for prosperity and felt this would be such a place to do, rebuilding his life, so he set forth and awaited what was to come.

Why do you wish to join?: I am looking for an elven style guild to put my time into and build up with.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I am fair roleplayer I would have to say, nothing extra special but I can certainly put myself into my character's shoes and take hold of the situation reacting accordingly.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): I prefer to use bows and use my stealth abilities to my advantage, I am no Orc with armour. I in the past was just a farmer and can no longer afford armour.

Can your character build?: My character has some experience in carpentry but has not fully attempted at making an entire house before, as of yet.

Any other special skills?: I have a strange natural skill to be good at the magical art of redstone.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes 100% of the time.

Skin: Skin

LotC app link: App Link

MC Name: Sargeblub

RP name: Erat

Time Zone: Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character has traveled for a while and wishes to find a group to settle down with. He is very serious and wants to help people in anyway he can. He is good with a bow and staying hidden in the forest.

Biography: (From my App)

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): After Erat was born his mother hastily visited Elandriel and left him on a stranger's doorstep. Since no one knew who his real parents were the stranger's decided to adopt him as their own. Everyone who had seen Erat thought he was strange because his skin was not as pale as the other elf's and he had brown hair, though he had the stereotypical pointy ears and brilliant eyes. The family who had adopted Erat already had one child, a girl named Elizabeth. When Erat was 5, Elizabeth died of a rare disease. After she died, Erat had acquired a fear of disease. He often had nightmares about her as well.

Erat grew up as a normal elven child. He loved learning about everything related to nature. But he always harbored an intense desire to find out who his real parents were and why they left him. If given the opportunity, he would do almost anything to get information about them. As he grew older he started to grow apart from his foster parents. He spent more time alone in the woods practicing his skill with a bow. Erat came to find that he loved solitude because of the peacefulness it offered him. During all the time he spent in the woods he taught himself how to survive in the wilderness, he also taught himself how to stay hidden using the shadows of the forest to his advantage.

After years of exploring the woods around his home, Erat decided that he wanted to see what was outside of his comfort zone. The day he turned 20 he packed any essentials he had and set out to see what the world had in store for him. He traveled as far as he could, doing odd jobs and anything that would get him more Minas so he could travel even farther. While he traveled he found out that much of the world revolved around combat. He saved up any spare Minas he had and bought his first blade. After a long day of traveling he would set down his things, make a campfire, and practice his skills with a blade.

One day, Erat decided he would come home. During his travels he had found out nothing about his parents and had started to become home sick. After 6 long years of travel, he was finally on his way home. Once he arrived at his old home he got a job as a farmer so he could help support his parents. During the time he was a farmer, he learned a lot about how to survive off of the land. Erat saved up all the Minas he could and finally had a sum he was pleased with. He had longed to live the life of adventure again and couldn't bare to live a farmer's life any longer. Though it was only 2 years after his initial pilgrimage, he could stay at his home no longer. He set out once again, hoping to find information about his parents, and further his knowledge of combat. This is where I will enter the server.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join because I want to help people who cannot protect themselves. My character has a great desire to learn more about swordsmanship and the art of warfare.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I'm pretty good at roleplaying. I like to take the environment and people around me to make a great roleplay situation.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): My character prefers a bow.

Can your character build?: The only thing my character has ever built is a wood hut. He can be taught to build if necessary.

Any other special skills?: I'm pretty good with a sword as well.

Skin:http://s15.postimage.org/gvppimgmz/2012_04_08_21_24_39.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/49574-my-2nd-whitelist-app/

MC name: connollys1998

RP name: Targil Frayhawk son of Utinifalmor

Time Zone: London

Brief Description of your characters personality: He is an honourable elf who likes to use a bow and arrow.

Biography: Although Targil is an Elf he has a cultural mind of a human because he was born and brought up in Oren, the main human nation. Even though he had some friends whom were elven, he had always experienced human culture. As a child he was slightly detached from his human friends due to his differences in age and race. Due to his parents' social status, being very low, he never quite got to bond with the other elven kids. His parents had always said the same thing “we only have or buy what we need.” This ethic has been embedded in Targil’s mind, but is now slightly loosened due to his current financial situation, being better than his parents was, but he still carries that ethic throughout his life. Targil’s parents tried to encourage Targil to carry on his father’s farming legacy; however Targil being his stubborn self, decided to strive towards the new lifestyle he wanted and worked his way to the upper class of society.

Targil is a young elf who has blond hair, a small goatee, a strong posture, blue eyes and sharp, pointy ears.

Targil is assuming the role of a heroic protector who justifies decisions and applies them in a lawfully good way. He has got a natural talent for trading in farming industry as he knows many languages and farming has been in his blood for his whole life. Targil’s personality fits in perfectly with his roles; he has a strong posture and is an honest honorable person. Targil’s multi-lingual skill helps his trading as well as his heroic role in understanding the people and making them feel comfortable. His natural talent in archery also helps. But he is also a strong, determined and willful tactician who will often try to assume leadership. He has a lifetime ambition to become a part of an organization called the Rangers of the Forest. Although Targil is very determined he is also stubborn and doesn’t take peoples advice on many things, unless they are related to the topic he is discussing currently; this has caused both bad things and good things in his life. Targil has assumed this role because while he was only young and living in a farming village which specialized making wheat and sugar canes his village was attacked by Akuma, a fierce bloodthirsty bandit organization which threatens and raids villages and farms for fun and for money. They were then vigorously defeated by the rangers of the forest organization who had saved the village from total destruction, Targil has always since felt honor-bound to join the organization and help keep the roads and towns safe from destruction.

Targil shows a natural talent at archery and farming runs in his blood. He has not really achieved many awards in his life and has no other known relations other than his parents. In 1337 when King Sheffield was kidnapped by the undead and the city was left in ruins, the undead army marched ever-closer burning and destroying anything that stood in their way, the family believed it only inevitable that this was going to be the fall of Oren and with the undead arm just a few miles away from their farms, the family decided to leave. (Extract from Targil’s diary he has some spelling mistakes (he was only young) ) “we saw them, their soules faces, I wanted to fink it was a knightmare but the fums smelt reel the heet aganst my skin it was reel and there was no going bak our house was standing bravely aganst the pur might of the undead!”. They emigrated from Oren the new land of the undead into the Isle of Salvas to seek safe refuge. Here was the biggest farming and merchant industry in the world was based and also where Utinifalmor (Targil’s father) built up his farming legacy. They were much better off they now had a bow and arrow which Targil had learnt to love, a diamond hoe which made farming much easier and they had a two storey wooden house rather than a one storey mud house. When Targil came of age he left Salvas and pursued his dreams to find The Rangers of the Forest and join their cause. However the destruction of the whole of Aegis was near. Targil stopped searching and instead moved back to Salvas to look for his family but his family were gone and Targil was told they were killed by bandits.

Greiving for his family Targil realised he had to press on and moved to the latest discovery which was rumoured to allow them to escape Aegis it was called the Verge.

When he arrived he helped build a few boats needed for the journey. Soon he left Aegis and landed on Auslon where he traveled to the new Salvas with settlers and built the city up and ran his own farm in the memory of his father. Years past and eventually Targil once again set out in search for the Rangers determined he will find them starting with Malinor.

On his way he stopped by the temple the big marble walls stood high and as Targil entered he felt a warm welcome from the monks the monks gave him directions and offered to let Targil stay for as long as he likes…

Why do you wish to join?: I would like to have a job and a high ranked job

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I hardly come out of character and so far my roleplaying is exceptional

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow and arrow skill level 2

Can your character build?: Yes he can build for survival not looks

Any other special skills?: Not really

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will

Skin: I have no more downloading space so I will link you to the first app http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/49600-connollys1998s-1st-application/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/49971-connollys1998s-3rd-application/

MC Name:JJerryY

RP name:Caranthir

Race:ELf

Time Zone:GMT +1 Holland

Brief Description of your characters personality: Caranthir isn't that talkative and a bit shy. When he gets into trouble he is a thinker and so will think before he acts.

Biography:

(From my application)

Caranthir is an 18 year old male elf with short blonde hair raised by his father in a small treetop village far away from the big cities. They were once a happy family, living by hunting and farming. He loved hunting and would practice shooting with bows for hours, his father would tutor him. Caranthir especially had a good bond with his mother. Although his mother suddenly ran away from home when Caranthir was 7. Leaving only her necklace for Caranthir.

He is shy and doesn't talk much until he actually feels comfortable, one of the reasons is because the village is very far from actual civilisation so he wasn't able to meet alot people except inside the village. He had no education except for lessons he got from his father, usually about alchemy and hunting. When he was 16 he once wandered the woods and met a human, Karel. They became friends. Karel was an adventurer and told Caranthir all about his adventures, he would be heading to Alras and after that he would travel to all the other big cities. He told him about the beautiful landscapes and people he met. But also the dangers of bandits and evil forces. Caranthir hoped to adventure too, but couldn't leave his father alone.

One night he asked his father if he ever saw the world outside. Actually Caranthir knew very little about his father. He had no idea how old he was and where he was raised. This night though he was able to tell a bit about his life. His father told him about Elven lore,he told him about Malin, one of his ancestors, the first Elf to exist. He told him about The Destruction of Aegis. And then he told about Normandor, a beautiful city in the trees where he once traveled with Caranthir's mother. Caranthir was fascinated and was convinced of heading there one time in his life.

He always imagined to leave the village en search his mother. His father became less happy when his mother left, resulting in several fights and giving Caranthir a scar on his arm. When Caranthir was 18 his father wanted to marry another woman. Caranthir wouldn't accept it and again had a fight with his father. This led into Caranthir running away from home. He would search for his mother and hoped to meet Karel on his way, he knew that his mother was named Órelindë and that she looked alot like him. He brought his bow and sword, stole some money from his father,took some food, put his mother's necklace on and left for his adventure.

Why do you wish to join?:I'd want to join a guild to be part of a group. I'm still new in this server and a guild sounded very nice. Especially this guild sounded interesting because it wasn't too big and didn't live in big castles but rather in the forest, which i like a lot more.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I can roleplay well if the other person gives me space for it. Average i guess.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Bow and arrow. Lvl 21 at the moment.

Can your character build?:My character hasn't ever build something, but is able to design one well.

Any other special skills?: Not really.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, i'm very loyal and would never want to get kicked out of the guild.

Skin:

skin_120223010247174562both.png

Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/50157-jjerryys-application-2/

MC Name: Diago_kun

RP name: Erindal

Race: wood elf

Time Zone: gmt +8

Brief Description of your characters personality: Very easy going, friendly, but does get quite protective over his friends and loved ones.

Biography:I was born after the destruction of Aegis. Also brought up in Arethor. When I was 6 I was first taught to use the bow and arrow. My father made me practice it every day until I could hit the middle of the target 5 times in a row. I did have a strange personality back then, I was mostly shy, but still friendly to people. The day after my 18th birthday I was forced to move out and stand on my own 2 feet. Mother couldn’t afford to keep me there anymore; I left with my dark green and silver tunic, my bow & arrows, a few minas and a blanket to sleep through the nights.

As night approached I found a big sized hole in a tree. I dropped my bag, pulled out my blanket and settled in for the night. At about midnight I could hear howling not too far from me, I layed there waiting to see what would happen next. 1 of my biggest fears is wolves so I was very scared at this moment. As hours went by nothing happened, the howling was no more and I settled back to sleep.

When morning came an old traveler was looking down at me. “Are you lost young man?” I told him what had happened. “Come with me” he said. We walked for about 1 hour until we reached this little wooden hut next to the ocean. “You can stay here for as long as you like” I stayed with the man for 10 years. One day the man started talking to me about this place called Asulon, he was saying that you can take the boat from here to get to it. When i was getting on the boat for Asulon the man came out and gave me a glistering new gold sword. I didn’t know what to say. “You can sell that at the next town and get yourself a lot more minas.” I finally manage to thank him and off I went for my adventure for Asulon.

Why do you wish to join?: beacuse i love anything to do with rangers and i would love to RP as one on the server

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have played a few Games that invole it but i still have a lot to learn

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow & arrows (20) sword (10)

Can your character build?: yes

Any other special skills?: Axes (20)

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Absoloutely

Skin: Couldnt upload it, but it is a skin of haldir from LotR

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/50277-diago-kuns-3rd-application-modified/

I hope its not to late to join :D

All the vAbove are accepted get a green robe (ur sking with a dark green rope) then contact with a bird