The Final Face Off?

Volutional

You spoke with me about the Monk ship they stole, you're mad if you think I'd ever let you take the flagship without any RP. It's illogical to even think about taking it, as the admiral LIVES on the ship as does his crew. The reason the ship was next to cloud temple is because it was world edited here on the trip from the verge to Asulon, and the reason why it wasn't in the Alrasian Harbor engaging in RP is because Native and I could never find a proper time to move it as we wanted to move it when the server was of low population.

Everything was RP'ed, I even made it an event for the Pirates. Not only that, but I said, everytime you asked, that it was the Flag Ship. I remember dragging you into the Alrasian Order TS3 channel to talk to you about having an event for re-taking the ship. I wouldn't do it over a silly monk-ship, because I know that it took effort to create. I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Not to mention, Admiral living on a ship, doesn't really affect course. 2 Reasons.

1. Because there were no signs saying so, so technically there could be no countering it.

2. Fully Armed pirate group of around 6 - 7 > Admiral Rambo.

As I've said, this is not a big deal. If you want the ship back, we can host an Event for EVERYONE to enjoy, about re-taking the Alrasian Ship. Not like this is the first time I've talked to you about it, Syrio. :3

--Seventh

Can I use this as an example to my Thesis ;)

Everything was RP'ed, I even made it an event for the Pirates. Not only that, but I said, everytime you asked, that it was the Flag Ship. I remember dragging you into the Alrasian Order TS3 channel to talk to you about having an event for re-taking the ship. I wouldn't do it over a silly monk-ship, because I know that it took effort to create. I wouldn't have asked otherwise.

Not to mention, Admiral living on a ship, doesn't really affect course. 2 Reasons.

1. Because there were no signs saying so, so technically there could be no countering it.

As I've said, this is not a big deal. If you want the ship back, we can host an Event for EVERYONE to enjoy, about re-taking the Alrasian Ship. Not like this is the first time I've talked to you about it, Syrio. :3

--Seventh

The ship wasn't even engaged in RP due to Native and I working out a proper time for us to move it when the server population was low so we wouldn't cause a stutter in the server which would've lead to corruption of the file, instead you just world edit it away for your own use I assume when the server was quite populated? You DID NOT have my consent for this, as for the admiral living on the ship? Yes he lives on the ship, along with a crew of one hundred and 50 on a 123 meter ship of the line with a first class hull design.

Edit- It is now also confirmed that your crew of pirates did not RP this with both parties, and they did not ask questions.

--Seventh

Even if there is one admiral, a war claim needs to be made. That would easily give the admiral time to call the military, and a proper war could be made. Instead the ship was just world edited out without warning.

((It is settled, the boat that they have is null, as are the cannons they received from the flagship. If you wish to take a boat you may most certainly combat the Alrasian fleet anchored in front of the arch. ))

I guess this event proposal is pointless now,

Until next time, should it exist.

((Let's destroy a shitload of good role-play that's been going on for months now so some dude can sit on his boat alone. Lol at Gaius. This is why our community can't have nice things.))

((Let's destroy a shitload of good role-play that's been going on for months now so some dude can sit on his boat alone. Lol at Gaius. This is why our community can't have nice things.))

((Some dude who really does not exist with his ghostly crew. Alras just hates pirates.))

Why can't you just RP it rather than throw a hissy fit, no matter how important it is... I expected better from Alras. Also, all of Alras most likely does not have 150 citizens.

((It is settled, the boat that they have is null, as are the cannons they received from the flagship. If you wish to take a boat you may most certainly combat the Alrasian fleet anchored in front of the arch. ))

I'd prefer official confirmation of that, just so the RP is smoother.

I'd prefer official confirmation of that, just so the RP is smoother.

As in - confirmation from Native?

1. Stop -1'ing posts that you disagree with. So bloody immature. Its like saying "You suck and are wrong and don't deserve to post because we disagree."

2. This would have been an amazing event. I think that I might have a boat I could lend you if we work something out >.>

Why can't you just RP it rather than throw a hissy fit, no matter how important it is... I expected better from Alras. Also, all of Alras most likely does not have 150 citizens.

((Why? Because when something such as this occurs, I wish for it to be "RP'D" this is an RP server, you of all people should know that, if I were to go to cloud temple right now, select the whole area, do /cut and paste it in the center of Alras and state that the monks moved it, without confronting any admin, it would be the equivalent of what happened. ))

I don't see anything wrong with this event. I think fun is more important than having a shiny ship, but that's just me.

I'd never seen this boat, never heard it talked about, and most definitely know that it isn't manned by enough of a crew to sustain it anyway, as such a ship would require constant maintenance, so....

I'd say it's all "null" anyway...

As for this "imaginary" Admiral, I hold that position on Everard Hightower II. I fail to see how a bunch of pirates can simply walk off with a ship without a war claim. At this rate I can take a motley bunch of ragged bums and take the pirate one while all your people are offline.