The Final Face Off?

Volutional

@Volutional. Anytime/if you decide to have this battle, you will have reinforcements from the Master Thieves pirate ship.

I believe we should have some kind of RP meeting of sorts in order to seal that, thank you for your participation.

Unless of course, the Master Thieves would help, without an alliance. That would be acceptable as it is :]

Edit:

And of course Leland, that would make much more sense.

I believe we should have some kind of RP meeting of sorts in order to seal that, thank you for your participation.

Unless of course, the Master Thieves would help, without an alliance. That would be acceptable as it is :]

Edit:

And of course Leland, that would make much more sense.

We both had war claim dates set just a day apart, you on the 6th, us on the 7th. How I imagine it, we both happen go to attack Alras at the same time as pirates and just go from there. Alliances and friendships can be made after we drink about our success.

It's not our fault you didn't make it clear someone was living on it, and nobody was aware that they were going to be moved. There was no signs, no nothing at all on the boat. The world-editing was also not that bad I believe, however, I'm not sure.

The way I see this, is a roleplay event that would've actually been great fun, ruined.

It is also not our fault that a war claim wasn't made, we are not to be blamed for this at all. Based on what I know, everyone has to make a war claim, GMs do not get some special exception. Besides, nobody stated that your RP was ruined, and that your RP is null. Construct a new boat. It's worth it if you're looking forward to the event this much. Besides, would it make much sense to attack the Alrasian fleet, with the Alrasian fleet? It'd make no sense in RP, trying to RP out an OOC mistake.

It is also not our fault that a war claim wasn't made, we are not to be blamed for this at all. Based on what I know, everyone has to make a war claim, GMs do not get some special exception. Besides, nobody stated that your RP was ruined, and that your RP is null. Construct a new boat. It's worth it if you're looking forward to the event this much. Besides, would it make much sense to attack the Alrasian fleet, with the Alrasian fleet? It'd make no sense in RP, trying to RP out an OOC mistake.

Like I said, a warclaim would have made if it was shown that the boat was still actually inhabitted. As it happened, it was abandoned, with nothing on it, which is why I believe Seventh thought we didn't nede a warclaim. No, the event can't carry on, considering we no longer have cannons?

Still is property of a nation and would still merit a warclaim. Now, everyone get back to the subject matter the post is about. Any further goings about the alrasian flagship or the need of warclaim to take it, will result in a warning, this is turning into a needless flame thread and needs to stop.

The event cannot continue, we aren't allowed to have the cannons we do as our characters worked out how to backwards engineer the Alrasian Flag Ship cannons. But apparently we aren't allowed them now, hence voiding of three months of RP.

I can't even describe how useless this whole Pirate idea seems now, as technically, to void that much RP, would be voiding things such as the High Elven city raid with the orcs, in which we used the cannons there, the Renatus Dock raid, which we also used cannons for.

So basically, I am forced to reconsider the whole faction in general, because technically, it all didn't happen now.

If anybody is to rage here, it should have been me.

Pretty sure someone wouldn't be able to steal the flag ship from Alras's harbor without anyone knowing,the fact Syrio says the ship would have 150 people is true, it would, it's the flag ship~

EDIT: Oh.. didn't see the GM's post. Whoops...

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal, feel free to re-post it again with updated information!