The Final Face Off?

Volutional

Event planners, MC Names: Volutional (Volutional)

Event Type: Faction conflict. War time battle, major pivotal point in the Pirate's RP

Event Date: Friday 6th April 2012? - This could be changed, though I'll need a fair warning.

Factions / Nations effected by this event: The Pirate faction in general (Whom ever is a Pirate may ask to join us). And also any nation who deems themselves worthy of a challenge which may lead to death.

Event Location: "The Endless Seas", the Asulon stretches of ocean which have not been charted. (If possible, on another server, where the other faction will have another boat lined up against ours, and shall deal battle. However it could happen on the actual server, but I fear for any corruption left by copying large ships will do).

Summary:

The event in general will last around an hour, this will include the critical conflict between the Pirate's main vessel and the Nation's vessel. The event will be entirely open ended. The Nation could return with a fatal causality and flee, or the Pirates could be crushed (And any and all shall be permanently dead). Thus an alternate character will be optional for either side. Terms of permanent death are optional also, but the RP would suggest you die permanently.

The Pirates have been noticed near the borders of a specific Nation, and the Nation aren't happy with their presence, therefore they decide to roll up their swords and make chase to them. (This could actually happen if you wish). And this then brings them to a giant plain of ocean, no land in sight. Fog lingers on the ocean top, and the Ship are bow and bow. Face to face. They then head towards eachother cannons blasting, sight by sight they reach. The battle ensues and whom ever wins leaves, whom ever doesn't, goes to greet Iblees once more.

(This is to hopefully kill off mine, and other's characters thus granted a grander purpose, seen in the Blood Mage lore, here)

Concept imagery:

In game vessel of the Pirates:

This would require creative mode to finish, I can't see myself finishing it in time in any way without it.

dwz85d.png

142sm01.png

Red = Nation's Ship,

Yellow = Pirate's Ship,

Green = WG Sharkies? Causes 0.5 hearts per second in the water?

Only for the first few minutes of the battle, to cause more ranged combat, then we board the opposite ships to fight. Perhaps TPs for player who emote correctly.

Other Information:

Hope this is approved, and I hope I can spur some recruitment for the Pirate side also :>

((This is where my flagship went? This is where the ship that I built IN RP, IN A DRY DOCK, SPENDING THREE ALL NIGHTERS ON, SPENDING COUNTLESS HOURS CONSTRUCTING THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIP, YOU WORLD EDIT IT AWAY AS SOON AS WE GET INTO THE NEW WORLD, Native and I have been searching for it ever since we went to move it away from cloud temple and we couldn't find it? You didn't even roleplay taking the ship! Its a flagship in which the admiral (Baronvo) lives on, which requires a 150 man crew, you stole my work, you stole something that means more to me then anything else, that is plagiarism; not RP. World editing has been forbidden, who world edited this for you. Volutional, I challenged you to construct a better ship not to world edit mine away without even confronting me about it. ))

((This is where my flagship went? This is where the ship that I built IN RP, IN A DRY DOCK, SPENDING THREE ALL NIGHTERS ON, SPENDING COUNTLESS HOURS CONSTRUCTING THIS BEAUTIFUL SHIP, YOU WORLD EDIT IT AWAY AS SOON AS WE GET INTO THE NEW WORLD, Native and I have been searching for it ever since we went to move it away from cloud temple and we couldn't find it? You didn't even roleplay taking the ship! Its a flagship in which the admiral (Baronvo) lives on, which requires a 150 man crew, you stole my work, you stole something that means more to me then anything else, that is plagiarism; not RP. World editing has been forbidden, who world edited this for you. Volutional, I challenged you to construct a better ship not to world edit mine away without even confronting me about it. ))

[ Oh, Apologies, It was my understanding that Seventh got permission to steal the ship from the Sanctuary Dock.

Would you like it entirely removed? This would settle it to the most I can do. ]

[ Oh, Apologies, It was my understanding that Seventh got permission to steal the ship from the Sanctuary Dock.

Would you like it entirely removed? This would settle it to the most I can do. ]

((Do you even have the original?))

((Just wondering, wouldn't that require a war claim? ))

I don't have the original, I'd like to state that it was Seventh who manned the 'event' that was held. He changed the ship to his fitting and assured me it was okay with Native. This is clearly not what happened though.

I'm not sure about War Claims, though as Seventh is a GM, I trusted his judgement and didn't question it.

Ps, Please don't -1 my posts, I'm trying to be as civil as I can here.

I don't think there should be an exception in any case, it's sort of odd that an exception would be made for the pirates to take ships without a war claim. Not blaming you, but it's just odd.

I don't think there would be an exception in any case, it's sort of odd that an exception would be made for the pirates to take ships without a war claim. Not blaming you, but it's just odd.

It is odd, I agree. I regret not questioning it in fact.

It is odd, I agree. I regret not questioning it in fact.

Seems like a big boy been playin with the big toys

[[

((Do you even have the original?))

I believe we still have the original. Maybe not.

((Just wondering, wouldn't that require a war claim? ))

Considering the ships were apparently abandoned, and nobody owned them really, not really.

Seems like a big boy been playin with the big toys

What?

]]

...The event proposal seems like it isn't much of an event at all. Why not actually get a nation to get on board (hee hee) with this before posting about it?

In addition, this whole stolen ship business might be handled better elsewhere. Just a suggestion.

What, the Alrasian Flag ship from when we entered Asulon. The one which I talked to you more than once, MediocreGamer? That one?

The one where I repeatedly told you Pirates had gotten hold of, and it's their prized possesion, and has been so for a good long while?

I even told you, if you want the Ship, we can have a scheduled event for you re-claiming it. I don't understand why this is a large problem? Especially if I already talked to you about it.

Not to mention, that I even spoke to Native about this, beforehand. We needed tha flag ship for our RP. This is another case of jumping to conclusions.

--Seventh

...The event proposal seems like it isn't much of an event at all. Why not actually get a nation to get on board (hee hee) with this before posting about it?

In addition, this whole stolen ship business might be handled better elsewhere. Just a suggestion.

Doing it this way can see who's interested. It'll be quite a large event if it actually comes through.

What, the Alrasian Flag ship from when we entered Asulon. The one which I talked to you more than once, MediocreGamer? That one?

The one where I repeatedly told you Pirates had gotten hold of, and it's their prized possesion, and has been so for a good long while?

I even told you, if you want the Ship, we can have a scheduled event for you re-claiming it. I don't understand why this is a large problem? Especially if I already talked to you about it.

--Seventh

You spoke with me about the Monk ship they stole, you're mad if you think I'd ever let you take the flagship without any RP. It's illogical to even think about taking it, as the admiral LIVES on the ship as does his crew. The reason the ship was next to cloud temple is because it was world edited here on the trip from the verge to Asulon, and the reason why it wasn't in the Alrasian Harbor engaging in RP is because Native and I could never find a proper time to move it as we wanted to move it when the server was of low population. Did you make a copy of the original, or did you think nothing of it?