The Sons Of Iblees

deathmetus

Go to the nether servants of darkness. Your secrecy isn't too good cause I already know the name of one your order: Bromer.

*looks at the note with a wicked smile, walking to his house and taking out a quill and ink. He begins to write a note.*

“I, Bayde Thyone, swear my life to this cause. Ever since the age of fourteen I have been secretly worshiping Iblees and have had the luck and honor of being blessed by an undead on my birth. I have murdered people since I was fifteen, torturing people slowly and giggling madly as they pleaded for their life. I am a master swordsman and a master smith(both level 100) willing to use my skills and carry out an order without a single question. I have also seen many wars in my youth, beening just a child when the undead started to attack. A undead gave pity on our little town and lets us leave peacefully and for that I am thankful. As for wanting to become undead, I care not, but will take great honor in it if the opportunity is presented. My history is a long one starting with my birth. I was born in a small town named New Alstion in the northern parts of Aegis. On my birth and undead named Vardak put a blessing on to me and my twin sister. Around the age of four or five our small town was taken over by undead. Luckily, we were given a chance to leave peacefully. At the age of fourteen I began to worship Iblees and I started killing at the age of fifteen. I still live the same life now, killing when I can and worshiping a bit more openly within my family.“

*As he finishes the letter he take out his dagger, poking his index finger with the tip letting a small line of blood flow out before signing his name in with the crimson liquid “Bayde Thyone” he then waits for the ink and blood to dry. After it drys he folds the letter and seals it using wax with the Thyone crest before sending it off with the selected bird and sits back down at the desk with a dark smile*

(MC name:Roxses20)

Go to the nether

((I would like to note that I sent it off the letter attached to a bird as it said to in the post

Once written attach it to a carrion crow and it will find its way to us

Secondly I would like to add I wrote the letter in the privacy of my home so please don't meta ^.^))

Go to hell

((Please stop metaintg or I will place a ban report on you, you cannot read anything in this thread minus what was on the sign, if you cannot understand that then you have not read this post fully including the clear ooc note that stated only I or the Manus can read any of the application so please stop.))

Approaches the note lay upon the marshlands beside the gravel paths, He reaches down to it, taking hold of it and brushing it down with his tatterd sleeve. Reading the note through multiple times, the expression on his face swiftly changes

"The Golden Age is now, We the Ascended brought this, Aeriels light will guide us.." He mutters slightly, Frowning as he grips his Staff tight, An aura pulses around him like a thick gust of wind yet as radiant colour of dwarven Gold.

Sliding the note carefully into his Cloak pocket he turns swiftly, His cloak flapping in the wind as he sighs, "May our time come again.." he stops for a sudden, Carrying on "It seems it has..." He slowly whispers to himself, His eyes a dim purple, reaching over his back he places his Staff, perching both his hands in each of his pockets. "Prepare.."

*Romulus reches to the floor and picks up the ripped piece of paper on the ground. Squinting at the fancy handwriting he suddenly realises what this entails...*

"Damn ye, we worked 'ard ter be rid of tha' horror and paid for it with Aegis itself. If i' should happen again..."

*Tossing the wretched piece of paper on to the floor, Romulus continues walking, slightly faster now, as if he is somewhat paranoid that one of these followers may suddenly apear behind him...*

*Cataris conDoin drags a small boy through the dark woods as the moon reaches its highest point. Cataris finds his table and chair he had left here in the forest, he slams the boys face into a nearby tree, knocking him out. Cataris sits down, he reaches across the table to the inkpot, quill and parchments. Cataris walks over to the now unconscious boy, he takes out a small knife and cuts along the boys cheek, letting blood drip down onto his quill, he turns back and sits down onto his chair. He begins to write...*

"Dear Oraculum Mortis,

I am Cataris conDoin, Necromancer of the now destroyed Undead. I have sent you this letter not to offer you my services nor my allegiances, but a simple alliance. I need an army, one to destroy the Mages Tower and take it for my own, alas I do not have the man-power to do so as I once did in Aegis. I would require this of you and in return I will grant you and your men a simple wish, perhaps immortality? Whom knows? you may decide. On another note: Do not give falsehood of granting people such power as that of the Undead, continue to do so will be your own unmaking.

~Cataris conDoin"

*Cataris conDoin walks back to the boy, suddenly a zombie walks out from the darkness and begins to feast on the boy, Cataris eyes never turning away. Once the zombie is done he looks at Cataris, making a rather odd noise with his mouth before walking away elsewhere*

"A shame most of these mindless cretins do not remember me"

*Cataris whistles loudly, a small black bird lands beside him, the feathers are mostly gone revealing skin, some skin torn and ripped, the birds eyes appear as though they were glass. Cataris ties the letter to the bird, shooing it away, the bird takes flight.*

*As the putrid smell reaches his nose causing Lupus to stop, he knows that smell. Turning he notices the severd head mounted on a strange spike, a sly smile spreads across his lips. Moving to the front of the spike he reads the sign. As he reads last sentence he chuckles softly before muttering to himself*

"Understanding, that is what people lack. A Golden Age *he chuckles again* that is a worthy end."

*pulling a piece of paper and quill from his pack he dabs the quill in the blood from the severd head and wrights*

"It would seem our ideals are similar though still different. You seek a Nobel thing. I would wish to speak to you on these matters perhaps you can help me in what I search for. If you wish to speak the bird will find me as he undoubtedly found you."

Signed

Lupus Vandali.

*Lupus puts two fingers to his lips and let's out a shrill whistle, moments later a black raven alights on the severd head. Lupus ties the small note to the ravens leg and steps back as it takes flight. Lupus watches its flight until it is lost from sight and then turns and continues on his way*

*Urulf downs a flagon of ale quickly, and wipes the froth from his beard with his forearm, recalling the signs he had seen throughout these past nights. Urulf talks loudly to himself in the corner of the tavern...*

Bah! Sons of Iblees, eh?! Sons of a loony fella wit' a fetish fer dragons, more like! Bah, what fools, ah'd cleave ever' one o' their 'eads off with a single swing o' me battleaxe if ah got the chance, and too bloody right I will get it. I swear, by Urguan's beard, tha' if any o' those Iblees bastards go anywhere near me kin then they'll taste the business end o' me axe!

*Urulf slams his flagon down on the table with ferocity, and beckons the tavern waiter to bring him another or he'll stick his steel boot where a steel boot shouldn't be*

-goes to Renatus and grabs a human and forces him to right the letter in normal speak-

I am Kiog'Ugluk, son of Pok'Ugluk of the Warnation. I wish to on Pafund once I join this Comitaus. I am skilled with my Axes (100) and I can cut trees pretty well lumberjacking (100), I am also a skilled archer (75). My experiences with war are great, I fought against Renatus with Hanseti and the Orcs, I defended Alras from the many attacks, I helped defend Renatus from Holm, and I also do a few run out with fellow Orcs and have some fun with our enemies. Evils you say...Well I follow my father Pok around while we rob and kill people that do not comply with us, and sometimes a little trickery. I do wish to be undead but that is only if I would to be asked to be one, I will not force it. I would like to become the Fili at first and try as hard as I can do. The sect that would be most beneficial for Fili Umbra.

Kiog is a cub of Pok, Rex of Warnation, Born in Strizgoi. He is a young but adult Orc. Kiog is a dark 8 foot and 9 inches orc. One time Pok took a Gold nugget and gave it to Kiog. Once he grasped it in his hand he shoved it into his gum, so he be shiny. -Grins-. Like all Orc of the Warntion, iog is a very tall and muscular orc, but like all Orcs as well... he likes to hunt. Kiog was in the wilds with is Popo, Pok long ago. One they fell asleep in their tent monsters were heard all around them. Neither of them knew it until a slime alp on the ground right outside the tent. Pok jumped up snarling at the monsters. He runs out furiously and yelled to his cub "Kiog gu blarg!". But when Kiog ran off, he didn't know where to go.

Kiog has grown closer to the Warnation and is very excited with new events happening in Asulon. He is growing closer to the other clans and becoming more known. He helps them and give Mogroka many supplies for the nation, but they are used up quite quickly. With materials and hope low, there are more ways that are needed to obtain the materials, so now Kiog wants to be able to go on more raiding parties, and maybe one, just one... he can lead one of his own...perhaps more.

-grabs the letter and throw a the human out the window and takes his hawk and sends it off-

Dear writer of these notes and signs,

I too worship the great lord Iblees and have been waiting a long time to find a cult of others that share my beliefs. Maybe a meeting could be organized so that I could perhaps join your organization? I will await a reply.

-Anonymous

((MC Name is Alzaan))

*Reads the paper handed to him by a member, he looks it over, chuckling as he does. He reaches into his robe, pulling out a vial filled to the brim with a thick, red liquid and dips his finger in it, writing a response*

I have been requested to join this... Cult. By a member I presume. My name is Rilath, and I'm writing this more along the lines of telling you that I am joining rather than requesting it.

*signs the paper intricately. He reseals the vial and stuffs it back inside his robe, folding up the paper and handing it back to the man that gave it to him.*

*After Morte finishes reading the sign, he travels to his home and sits at his table. A piece of paper, a bowl,and a quill sit in front of him. He pull out a small knife and presses it Ito the palm of his hand. Letting the cut bleed out, he hold it over the bowl and slowly fills it with his blood. He dips the quill in it and begins to write.*

"As of this time I know not much about Iblees, but I'm willing to learn if your group is willing to teach. My choice of weapons is daggers and sometimes a bow. If you wish to know of any "evil" acts I have committed we can speak in person. I have much to offer and I hope I can be found worthy of the Sons Of Iblees. -Morte Aeternum"

* Morte folds the paper and walks outside. He whistles ,and a small bird lands on his shoulder. He strokes the bird, as it takes the letter in its mouth. Morte smiles, as the bird flies off. He retreats back into his home and searches through his chests until he finds a small wooden box. He pull a key from his pocket and opens the box. He smiles as he looks through its content. He mumbles to himself and smiles, as e closes the box. Locking it again he sets it back in the chest. He walks to his bed and lies down, falling into a deep sleep.*

*As he drags the cuffed woman behind him, the spikes iron chains cutting open his hands, the smell of rotting flesh fills his nose. Seeing the spiked head he tilts his own and smiles. He pulls the chains and drags the woman closer, his hands bleed severely. Raising the woman at her hairs he whispers in her ear " That'll be you, Lucy.. " He slowly licks her ear as blood still seeps out of it of it, leaving little perfect round drops of blood on her blood stained robe.

" Beg for mercy.. " he says all of the sudden. Lucy falls on her knees as she grabs his feet, no more tears are left. He smiles brightly as the satisfaction, of seeing others cower in fear, fills his whole. " You'll help me, won't you? " he says friendly. As the woman nods heavily he hits her, making her fall unconscious.

*As he cuts into his arm, right under his joint, black blood seeps out. He starts to write on the woman’s back.

Aster The Fallen, apprentice of Ever, I am called.

Mastered with the axes and bow I am.

Souls I devoured.

Bodies I ate.

My emotions have faded.

My bonds with mortals have been long broken.

As I walk the path of Iblees.

To serve, fight, die for Iblees.

,Aster The Fallen

*As he finishes and looks at his work he nods and smiles bright " Ever.. I shall end it. " The woman moans as she starts to wake. He kneels before her " Good day.. dead one.. " Her eyes full of agony as I smile towards her " Don't be scared.. You won't die in vein. " he says as he lifts her chin, kissing it softly. Licking the blood that drops of her face, broken by torture, " You'll be free now.. " he says as he raises himself from the ground. As her soul is broken by pain she obeys as he gestures her to turn around. As he attaches the spiked iron chains to the closest tree he looks at her eyes, empty but still full of pain. He slowly raises his blood stained axe and pushes it against her back, skinning her, as she screams in torment begging for her death to come. She passes out. As he finishes his work he raises his axe one last time. As the axe sears trough the air and hits her neck, cracking bones to be heard, her head falls off. He smiles as he picks it up and lays it next to the spiked head. Crows rush towards her body, feasting on her flesh. He slowly takes one and binds the skin on its back " Go.. beast of purity. "

May Iblees guide us all.

(( Mc Name: Chriske19 Tough I am thinking of getting another account so I can play my characters easier.

Mc Skills: 100 axe 80 wrestling ( used to be 100.. ) 75 archery

Small Note: I wish to state one small thing. As you may or may not have seen me in OOC chat I can act quiet " hyper " you could say. Though this doesn't reflects at all in my rp. I hope you enjoyed my letter. ))

(( Ofcourse I would love to be an undead but as for now I don't think I would be ever accepted into being an actual undead.))

(( Thank you. ))