Black Moon Festival Masquerade Ball Room Dance ((April 29Th))

Dash_Rogers

13 members have voted

1. 1. Masquerade or no Masquerade

• Yes. I can have a skin by then.
    • No.

Im thinking 10:00pm GMT 3:00pm PST 6:00pm EST

Here is the celebratory dance for the extended night. Or so the astronomers tell us. Or do we not know this IC? If not then we will have a dance party and never go home because the night still appears to be young.

The dance will be at ShadowVale hosted in the ball room area below the town, where normally only villains are aloud but this night, all are welcome.

Question is though, should I make it a masquerade or not?

Pro - Very villainous looking and fitting and we can pick party goes out from party poopers. At the gates, or maybe to the villain only lounge is where you will be denied entrance if you do not have a full disguised costume.

Con - Not a lot of time to get a costume together especially for you non skin makers so there would most defiantly be a smaller crowd. If not that night, I will host a masquerade another night and so take this time now to start your costume anyway because the next dance I host will be a masquerade for sure.

For directions refer to this post. I am to lazy to get screens and post them again http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/49664-the-feast-of-spring-rebound/page__p__377151__hl__shadowvale__fromsearch__1#entry377151

If we get yeses by the 28th then its masquerade if no then its not.

Masquerade!!

I think you should make it a masquerade it would be so much fun! Especially with it being a night of dancing it could be an amazing experiance for people to come and interact with one another, maybe even make new friends/ enemies in the evening. I really hope this works out as it would be super fun!

Thank you. I'm just worried about the turn out so please get the word out.

Dash you relieze that there are several events going on that day correct?

I kinda guessed but was like, "Mines the best."

Looks so god damm interesting, but unfortaunaly it is impossible to attend that time, because it is too late in EU time.

Yeah... Um you Don't know this IC -.-

I don't know IC or what? Clarify please.

Looks so god damm interesting, but unfortaunaly it is impossible to attend that time, because it is too late in EU time.

What time does that end up being for you?

((You might be planning an event for the blackout, but to my knowledge so far the only ones who know about the extended night ICly are the Mori'Quessir.))

Here is the celebratory dance for the extended night. Or so the astronomers tell us. Or do we not know this IC? If not then we will have a dance party and never go home because the night still appears to be young.

((No one knows about the extended night except for the Mori and the Orcs. Please don't metagame.))

Thats why I put on the start of the post that Incase we don't know this as a IC thing then I am just throwing a Masquerade to celebrate the final construction of the ball room in ShadowVale.

Im a Lord I do what I want. Or maybe I am celebrating my IRl birthday in a belated fashion and its just a coincidence that the night is extended.

W/e the reason, ICly I am throwing a Masquerade and all of Asulon is invited. It wont be called the Black Moon festival ball. Just "Vale of Shadows".

((really... "I metagamed the night of the black out so I just happen to plan the world-wide masquerade ball the exact time of the black out..."

Also, it wouldn't be a cool the night is still young deal in those days. As far as I know Aegeans have never experienced a solar eclipse. It would be more of a "What's going on!? Where is the Sun!?!? END OF THE WORLD! IBLEES IS BACK!" reaction. I really don't care if you're a lord and you can do what you want, but this entire event screams Metagaming the Eclipse/extended night for the night of your ball...

I do not care about the event I think its a wonderful Idea, I am 100% against it happening at the moment due to how badly it screams of metagaming the time and date.))

Because isn't the whole point of the Calendar events supposed to give players time frames to celebrate good times and have events of our own?

I am just thinking of what is fun for the community. Give us stuff to do. I can see how it can be seen as meta gaming but really I had been planning to throw this on my IRl birthday but the ball room was not complete at that time.

I just figured more players would be on, but with nothing to do cause then only the Mori and Orcs would be having fun at this time.

Who does it hurt to have fun at the cost of doing something at the borderline of meta if it is not some information used to get an advantage over other players. Metaing this information to throw a party that everyone benefits from? I only mean good by it.

We will be so drunk on good times and mostly indoors to notice something is actually wrong anyway.