*house Tarus*

ayresalex

"Duke Grand Marshal Ezekiel of House Tarus, is recruiting men for the House Tarus and the usage of Renatus. Men and woman will not be discriminated upon- only skill will be scrutinized. The character looked over. The morality in check.

Joining as a soldier entails food, housing, pay, and perhaps land within the Duchy of the Dark lands, as a reward for service and tours and time spent fighting.

If you have an interest in joining, send a raven from your nearest bird-post to the Dark lands of Western Renatus with a note expressing interest."

Bannerman ranks are

• Recruit

• Footsman
  • Bannerman
  • Serjeant
  • Lieutenant
  • Captain

Pay will be given out accordingly. Men get paid per [[iRL]] week. When joined, you will be given a set of armour depending on where we see you fit. Bonuses for wars and battles will be given out, as with any items looted may be kept.

Roster List

Captain and Commander of the Tarus Bannermen - Captain Tryggvi Hackonsson.

Regular Bannermen - Jameson Chaos, Amfionas, Connor, Wood

Recruits - Connor, Sayar, Aerin, [[Among others]]

[[updated, 5/23/2012 Still need to check in on the men, and remember who I recruited... Amfionas, Connor, and Terryn Elgan have been promoted to the rank of Serjeant]]

Amfionas reads the quick note and starts writing a responce.

"Thither hath been a few changes recently. Thee art to meet Captain, Lord Ezekiel or me in a few days for a more detailed interview."

-Tarus Serjeant Amfionas-

*Chuckles as he reads the note, then walks off towards Renatus.*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.