The Golems

Lago

A new golem, (I) has been forged by Salamandra and Lago. Name is Djinn, soulbound golem. Minecraft name is Jhaax.

G4lDW.png

I don't like being called a 'lore raper' especially since my character has been around longer than you have overall.

Her backstory.

Sylvia Cyrus

Dainty daughter

Of alchemist father

With chestnut locks so fair

One day fell ill

With a deathly chill

And adopted a sepulchral air

Her heart beat slow

And pale skin lost its glow

As her life slowly ebbed away.

Her crystalline eyes once so blue

Now only showed a dim icy hue

As her life slowly ebbed away.

Desperate father sought

What could not be bought

A cure, a way, a body; life

With alchemical prowess he crafted for her

A mirrored body, a container pure

And took soul and being from dying body old

Then he with grim satisfaction did behold

No mere golem but daughter in shell purer than gold

He had robbed from her life's very essence

Never would she grow old

Satisfaction soon faded

Into a horrific expression not easily abated

So he sent her off

With word and command soft

And put a sword through his heart that day

And wander she did this earthly maze

Lost in a cloudy, muted daze

Till she happened upon the one who would guide her way

Earthly aengul who took her in,

Annabelle Cyrus who made her kin

Eternally hand-in-hand with daughter this day

Basically, she contracted a fatal illness one day to which there was no known cure. The father, not wanting to lose his daughter to the same illness that took his wife, enlisted the aid of a golemancer and druid to create a healthy body for her. They ended up giving her a synthetic body, which was basically a mirror to her own, minus the disease, but lacking a soul. Transferred the soul over, yadda yadda. The father, realizing what he had done, sent her off and gave her three commands to make her more "human-like" then promptly offed himself.

You can ask Annabelle (xmrsmoothx)about how I've been roleplaying her. She started off as a mute, amnesiac 8 year old. Eventually she found Annabelle, warmed up to her, and sort of transferred "mastership" to her. She follows every command given to her by her adopted mother, etcetc. Not much of a "golem" per se, but still not really human anymore.

When you say synthetic, do you mean a sort of Frankenstein organic one, or a stone/clay one?

Sounds fine to me, but if she uses golem magic, she won't remember who she was beforehand.

She is a golem but I guess only in name. Very reminiscent of 'A.I.' I started her an experiment. I wanted a blank slate character to be adopted by the first person she came across. I had no future intended for her. Would she become a murderer if adopted by a psychopath? Or a simple farmhand?

She got adopted by xmrsmoothx's character Annabelle. She molded her into a quiet but helpful little girl. The only sort of powergaming she's got is that she once watched someone fish then tried it for herself. She, excuse the pun, became hooked and is now a master fisher. She learns fast, enjoys counting, and is good with numbers.

Basically, a young girl forever stuck in an immortal body who follows Annabelle's every command. Hard to tell she's actually a 'golem' on the inside.

Her master is xmrsmoothx.

I would like to become a Golem, and i'm curious how I would go about doing so?

Meaning do I have to talk to certain people who know how to, do I wait for someone wanting to make a Golem, etc.

Edited by Ghaash

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br />

<br />

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.