-Snip-

ΚΨΙΞ

-Event no longer happening due to a upsetting post-

((Wait...we have valuables in the vault? I thought Barry sold them all to buy a new wife? :P))

((Wait...we have valuables in the vault? I thought Barry sold them all to buy a new wife? :P))

Thats the point its empty! haha []

*Glances around* I might, maybe have stolen some of those things in the vault already :P[]

Thats just cheeky :P []

Thats just cheeky :P []

((<3, in all silliness this is a really cool idea :D))

(( I approve... The difference that THAT makes... This seems like remarkably good RP. ))

-I have a feeling this is going to be meta'd hard.-

(( Thats why I told Pheonix to delete like half of the reasoning. If there is going to be meta'ing, I expect it to be some rogue guard following us around while buildings are burning down haha. Perhaps Pheonix should delete my name from this, but we also didn't put up who is in, so it could go either way. ))

-I have a feeling this is going to be meta'd hard.-

I've asked Native to help with this so perhaps he can fish out the metagamers

Ah... i just remembered something, the war claim on skravia with the blood mages is on the same day around the same time maybe we should change the date so they don't clash.

Ah... i just remembered something, the war claim on skravia with the blood mages is on the same day around the same time maybe we should change the date so they don't clash.

Tomorrow then.

((Yeah native or some other bearded third party would be good for "crowd-control"."

Ok sorry about this but just wanted to know if this could possibly be delayed until sunday because we need to fix up alot of stuff around the city and a few important things that i myself and others need to do so i was just wondering if we could delay it

Thank you