Postponed Into A Later Time.

Princeton

"There are no other gods but Rhllor and Ata'Droi"

((The religion of the Lord of Light is centered on belief in a single, all-powerful monotheistic god. It espouses a strong dualistic belief, focused on the struggle between the good deity "the Lord of Light" and the evil, false deity known as the "Ata'Droi". The Lord of Light's worship involves the idolization of fire and light. Shadows are important too, as they are created by light. The religion very focused on prophecy, and on ecstatic visions that are received through communion with the flames.))

*You see a scroll in perfect condition hanging right outside the Cloud Temple in clear view.

The Fire's of R'hllor burned the brightest when the prophet screamed his teachings,

'Fire is our guide! Fire is our life!'

He intoned, his religion had obviously originated from the Fireeyes religion, taking many aspects from the god of fire.

'Follow me, my children! And I shall deliver you.. To R'hllor!'

This man had a way about him, a charismatic charm in his crimson eyes.

His red robes were astounding to behold, the fine silk gleaming in the moon-light.

'R'hllor! Our savior..'

His crimson hair was odd, as though not natural. Many found it strangely alluring, grouped with his piercing crimson eyes.

To show a sign of faith - He had made his eyes glow a eyrie crimson, as though to confirm his faith. None with the knowledge of his family had spoken, he was a Fireeyes. A demented and confused one, but one none-the-less.

Many followed him back to his castle of stone, fires burning as they entered. Red robed men staring at them as they walked. He took them to his council chamber, and began a lecture about R'hllor, who blew life into us, molding us out of soft clay..

'And this.. My children, is the seat of fire.'

(( Include your RP name and MC Name and what your special skill is if you wish to join))

*The letters on the scroll seemed to be burned into the page in a golden color, but the scroll appears to have no damage done to it.

((... I love the idea .. But this is copied from a song of fire and ice~! - Rewrite some lore to make it more for LoTC, I will assist~ :)))

Actually, I'd love some help. Shift said it was okay to copy some, but I couldn't find much to integrate it into the lore. Thanks!

Rp name : Red_Thole

MC name : Wahsrof

I am a smith and a swordsman, some skills in farm, excavation, mining and lumber-jacking.

((You need to include more lore - If I did not have an obligation as Ikur I'd play as a priest of this order.. And make it more unique q.q))

((Quite frankly, we already have so much stuff copied from GOT that it is getting ridiculous. The entire political system of Oren, the old settlement of Winterfell, names of characters, etc. I am more of the opinion that people should come up with brand new original ideas on their own rather than copying them from a popular book.))

((At least he didn't say "The night is dark and full of terrors".))

EDIT: ((He did dry.gif.))

((Let me.. Let me write s'more lore for this.. This, is so un-unique. Q.Q))

(( Why would you want to write lore for a religion your not in though. ))

[[i will not allow you to RP a member of house Fireeyes, but feel free to RP someone with firey eyes :3. I will join this religion, once I get an alt.]]

((Quite frankly, we already have so much stuff copied from GOT that it is getting ridiculous. The entire political system of Oren, the old settlement of Winterfell, names of characters, etc. I am more of the opinion that people should come up with brand new original ideas on their own rather than copying them from a popular book.))

((To be fair, we are based off of the old European system which in turn influenced A Song of Ice and Fire.))

((To be fair, we are based off of the old European system which in turn influenced A Song of Ice and Fire.))

I am more of the opinion that people should come up with brand new original ideas on their own

[[.. Now. I am writing up lore for a unique version of this order, as he had asked me too. This is voided~!]]

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.