The Gladiants - House Hightower Reformed

Slic3man

The Gladiants  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on The Gladiants?

• Excellent, doing a wonderful job at guarding and building Solace up!
    • Wonderful, though they could use a few tweaks here and there.
    • I do not think of them much, more of just the people walking around in armor.
    • They're not doing too well of a job when it comes to guarding, or building Solace up.
    • Terrible guards of our lands! I wonder how the peoples of Solace even cope with such people running their area!

((OOC Section))

MC Name - MrRinkachi

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Lumberjacking lvl. 6

- Swordsmanship lvl. 51

- Mining lvl. 2

- Cooking lvl. 9

- Fishing lvl. 10

- Farming lvl. 4

- Excavation lvl. 5

- Archery lvl. 29

- Wrestling lvl. 8

(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Follow the goblin, trying not to be noticed. Who knows they have a whole posse waiting to back them up? Find out where they are hiding, then return to base, call for back up, and when there are no others that can help me, Just try out my luck.

IC Section

What is your name? - Renzo Delatora

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I was just asked by Galender, not sure if I wrote that correct. But I'm willing to support Solace. It's a beautiful place.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - My blade, my skill that took many lives. Well, undead lives that is. I will use that skill to Crush any who are up to no good.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Galender.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Unfortunately, No, However Solace seems like a nice place.

cooltext614510726xihv.png

(( forget it. Stupid copy/paste of the questions ruined the whole thing.))

"A tired yellow bird spreads it's wings, stretching from a long journey. It drops a tiny letter enclosed with old string"

Dear officials of The Gladiants

Many great thanks for restructuring the ways of the keeps for the better of Solace. In deep respect, I apologize for not keeping the oath of the old Hightowers. I left for my own personal greed, to understand things I could not of taken granted of from what Solace had to offer, things were I had to go far away just to understand. Even though I haven't committed all my life to Solace, I still wish to be part of Solace later on in the future, as it thought me so much, and I am willing to reapply and serve when the time is right. I do wonder If I could still serve in the future, as I would have to travel back, which will take months or even years to get back to Solace.

Sincerely, Shini

Oath

I, Eclipse Belokonny, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Eclipse~

Recruitment Form

((OOC Section))

MC Name - fireheart519

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Nope

Skill Levels-

Lumberjacking [35]

Swordsmanship [34]

Mining [22]

Cooking [5]

Farming [8]

Excavation [13]

Archery [18]

Wrestling [5]

Blacksmithing [12]

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Eclipse would run to the nearest guard after seeing the man get killed and tell him about the event that had unfolded, then showing him the body. She would help with what ever power she had to see if she could save the man in case he was not completely dead.

IC Section

What is your name? - Eclipse Belokonny

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - Because Salvus was once a wonderful city and a home to my family. Ever since the fall of Salvus, I have been seeking out a new life and I see no better way than to serve the city that I grew up in and make it the great city again.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am a good handler of the sword and am very diplomatic. ((added Eclipse is learning basic medicine.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - No one, but myself.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Yes, before the fall, after the fall I wondered until I found myself back in Solace.

Oath

I, Eclipse Belokonny, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Eclipse~

Recruitment Form

((OOC Section))

MC Name - fireheart519

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Nope

Skill Levels-

Lumberjacking [35]

Swordsmanship [34]

Mining [22]

Cooking [5]

Farming [8]

Excavation [13]

Archery [18]

Wrestling [5]

Blacksmithing [12]

Eclipse would run to the nearest guard after seeing the man get killed and tell him about the event that had unfolded, then showing him the body. She would help with what ever power she had to see if she could save the man in case he was not completely dead.

IC Section

What is your name? - Eclipse Belokonny

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - Because Salvus was once a wonderful city and a home to my family. Ever since the fall of Salvus, I have been seeking out a new life and I see no better way than to serve the city that I grew up in and make it the great city again.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am a good handler of the sword and am very diplomatic.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - No one, but myself.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Yes, before the fall, after the fall I wondered until I found myself back in Solace.

ACCEPTED

I, Ser Peter Sheildings, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Ser Peter Shieldings of Salvus.

MC Name - Peterquartz

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -no

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - swords 78 mining 47 Blacksmithin 12 Bows 13

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. *Immediatly unsheathes sword and gives chase. Yells "Gaurds, I need some help!" *Chases them until guards can help subdue them.

IC Section

What is your name? - Peter Shieldings

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I am part of the high tower's royal guard

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - A willing and capable person who has defended Solace before

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Prince lancel

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I live in solace now.

*signs name at bottom of sheet

I, Ser Peter Sheildings, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Ser Peter Shieldings of Salvus.

MC Name - Peterquartz

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -no

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - swords 78 mining 47 Blacksmithin 12 Bows 13

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. *Immediatly unsheathes sword and gives chase. Yells "Gaurds, I need some help!" *Chases them until guards can help subdue them.

IC Section

What is your name? - Peter Shieldings

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I am part of the high tower's royal guard

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - A willing and capable person who has defended Solace before

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Prince lancel

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I live in solace now.

*signs name at bottom of sheet

ACCEPTED

You will be made to the rank of an Elite guard since you are already a Royal guard.

I, Rhazev, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Rhazev.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - SnazzyEnglishman

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Yup; http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/54783-unread-rhazevs-villain-application-2/page__p__423605__fromsearch__1#entry423605

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Main ones are 100 Axe Mastery and 53 Farming.

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. - Having no way to defeat the Goblins or Orcs himself, Rhazev searches the man for any valuables left on him. Rhazev then returns to his chest and stores any valuables he may have found, and informs the other guards to be on the lookout for the group.

IC Section

What is your name? - My name be Rhazev.

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - Join the Hightowers? I just want to be a guard. I've been out of work for a long time now, and I think there be something I can be teaching these guards of yours.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I'm not one to toot me own trumpet but I'm great with an axe. I can farm too, so you know I have a softer side.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - I think he's called the pay.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I can't say I have, no.

I, Rhazev, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Rhazev.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - SnazzyEnglishman

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Yup; http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/54783-unread-rhazevs-villain-application-2/page__p__423605__fromsearch__1#entry423605

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Main ones are 100 Axe Mastery and 53 Farming.

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. - Having no way to defeat the Goblins or Orcs himself, Rhazev searches the man for any valuables left on him. Rhazev then returns to his chest and stores any valuables he may have found, and informs the other guards to be on the lookout for the group.

IC Section

What is your name? - My name be Rhazev.

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - Join the Hightowers? I just want to be a guard. I've been out of work for a long time now, and I think there be something I can be teaching these guards of yours.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I'm not one to toot me own trumpet but I'm great with an axe. I can farm too, so you know I have a softer side.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - I think he's called the pay.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I can't say I have, no.

ACCEPTED

I, Scott Falcon, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Scott Falcon.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Znes6

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - No Sir

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Lumberjacking [40]

Swordsmanship [63]

Mining [45]

Cooking [26]

Farming [47]

Excavation [10]

Blacksmithing [35]

*kneels down, putting 3 fingers against the side of the richly dressed man's neck, his eyes locked on the retreating figures. After determining the unfortunate man has indeed fallen into the void, Scott brandishes his sword, sprinting after the culprits.

*while running, he yells at the top of his lungs, calling for help, trying to bring the attention of other guardsmen.

IC Section

What is your name? - Scott Falcon

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I would like to be graced with the honor of joining the guards of Solace for the following reasons; to make a name for myself and bring honor and glory to the city of Solace. To follow in my father's footsteps as a guard for innocents.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I've been training since I was a boy, traveling from city to city with my father to find proper teaching with the sword and multiple other skills. I now believe I have sufficient skills to defeat most foes who have evil intentions for innocent lives and Solace. I have a burning passion to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and will fight 'till death with a fiery determination in order to accomplish my goals.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - My father, Elendil Bannerman Lance Falcon has nurtured my passion and given me inspiration to join the Solace guards.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Nay, though I've had frequent visits during my life.

*a signature is scrawled at the bottom of the application

I, Scott Falcon, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Scott Falcon.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Znes6

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - No Sir

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Lumberjacking [40]

Swordsmanship [63]

Mining [45]

Cooking [26]

Farming [47]

Excavation [10]

Blacksmithing [35]

*kneels down, putting 3 fingers against the side of the richly dressed man's neck, his eyes locked on the retreating figures. After determining the unfortunate man has indeed fallen into the void, Scott brandishes his sword, sprinting after the culprits.

*while running, he yells at the top of his lungs, calling for help, trying to bring the attention of other guardsmen.

IC Section

What is your name? - Scott Falcon

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I would like to be graced with the honor of joining the guards of Solace for the following reasons; to make a name for myself and bring honor and glory to the city of Solace. To follow in my father's footsteps as a guard for innocents.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I've been training since I was a boy, traveling from city to city with my father to find proper teaching with the sword and multiple other skills. I now believe I have sufficient skills to defeat most foes who have evil intentions for innocent lives and Solace. I have a burning passion to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and will fight 'till death with a fiery determination in order to accomplish my goals.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - My father, Elendil Bannerman Lance Falcon has nurtured my passion and given me inspiration to join the Solace guards.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Nay, though I've had frequent visits during my life.

*a signature is scrawled at the bottom of the application

ACCEPTED

((OOC Section))

MC Name - The_Brownster

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - VA Here.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - 100 Axe 100 Lumber 52 Smith (These are the good ones, the rest are really low)

Galdor rushes over to the man, bending down and feeling if he has a pulse. He shakes his head after determining the man is dead, and them unclips his axe from his belt and attempts to chase the 3 criminals. After giving chase to the criminals, he finally gives up, knowing they are unreachable and makes his way back to the gatehouse. He then alerts the guards to keep a look out for the 3 criminals and gets back to his duties.

IC Section

What is your name? - Galdor Amedaius

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - My father is a Count of Solace, and I wish to join the guards, and make my way up the ladder, and follow in his footsteps, and serve Solace as I should.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am a master axe man, and I am well trained in combat, as I have fought and killed many people before, and I have participated in many wars, I am also a fair smith, and a worthy lumber.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Nobody really, just myself.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No, although I visit a lot.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - The_Brownster

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - VA Here.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - 100 Axe 100 Lumber 52 Smith (These are the good ones, the rest are really low)

Galdor rushes over to the man, bending down and feeling if he has a pulse. He shakes his head after determining the man is dead, and them unclips his axe from his belt and attempts to chase the 3 criminals. After giving chase to the criminals, he finally gives up, knowing they are unreachable and makes his way back to the gatehouse. He then alerts the guards to keep a look out for the 3 criminals and gets back to his duties.

IC Section

What is your name? - Galdor Amedaius

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - My father is a Count of Solace, and I wish to join the guards, and make my way up the ladder, and follow in his footsteps, and serve Solace as I should.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am a master axe man, and I am well trained in combat, as I have fought and killed many people before, and I have participated in many wars, I am also a fair smith, and a worthy lumber.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Nobody really, just myself.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No, although I visit a lot.

ACCEPTED

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Emraldilian

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - no

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Mining 82, Exc 81, Lumber 36, Axe 29, Blacksmith 44

Wocket would frown upon seeing the dead man, and not wanting to fight, she would report the happenings to another guard or Lancel.

IC Section

What is your name? - Wocket

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - 'Cause they said I should.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I'm good at many things, which includes beatin' up dummies.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Edric, Rhazev, and Galendar.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Yes, I even own a shop!