The Purge

Aryon

((MC Name - Stowt))

A bedraggled raven arrives at Aegis keep, a note attached to it's leg. You unfold it to find almost illegible writing scrawled across the parchment in charcoal.

RP Name - Ah've adopted tha name Storm.

Combat Skills - Ah cun beat a man bloody wit mah bare fists (100 Wrestling), an' ah'm quick as yer gets. (100 Stealth)

Non Combat Skills - Ah'm a fighter...

Are you willing to fight - This wouldnae be 'ere o'erwise.

((Sounds familiar! Maybe I'll see about taking part in this some way... Consider this a reserved post, I guess.)

*A dirty pigeon arrives at the Aegis keep a note strapped to its leg*

MC Name - tdfootball6

RP Name - Erin_Tresen

Combat Skills - Eh could call meh Self a Master wit' blades ((100)) An' I'm also pretty good wit' shootin' a bow ((100 archery))

Non Combat Skills - I can work meh way around a forge, so eh guess that'd count ((100 blacksmithing))

Are you willing to fight - Bah, ehm sick of this corruption! I bloody well am willin'!

All above, are accepted! Going to throw a warcliam up in the next few days, so be ready!

* The Demons Head once again writes a letter to the Purge Leader

"Dear so called leader of this purge"

"I have heard of these stories you tell now and you shall receive some assistance from my organization, I might even have something you may use, though from what I have heard it may be off the table for use. I may meet you in person if need be. We shall stay in contact for now."

Upon hearing that he has been accepted, Grimrick sets off in the direction of Aegis keep to hopefully meet with the man organising the purge, and see what he can do to help.

* A letter held in the hands of a hooded figure. his lips curl as the scars on his face throb. "Finally" he says. " I can have my revenge." He sends the letter to the Aegis keep, and waits, hoping for a reply*

MC Name - tnfccrew

RP Name - Damien Glaft

Combat Skills - 50swords (more of a stealth player)

Non Combat Skills - 100 Stealth

Are you willing to fight - I am willing to fight to the end, for Oren has wronged me in unspeakable ways. The anger inside has welled up to the point of blind rage, I will tear through Arethor and give it the scars and bruises it has given me.

*A gull sweeps down and drops a letter at the gate of Aegis Keep*

MC Name - doom6153

RP Name - Dom_Irongut

Combat Skills - Axes (100) and Siege Weapons (Master)

Non Combat Skills - Engineering, Sailing, and Mining (75)

Are you willing to fight - Aye

A Falcon lands outside the Aegis Keep, a scroll tied to it's leg.

MC Name - CakeBeforeTime

RP Name - Valbir Irongut

Combat Skills - 100 Axes & 80 Unarmed.

Non Combat Skills - 95 Mining.

Are you willing to fight - Aye.

*Takes out quill from his leather long coat, and begins to write in discretion.*

MC NAME - ((Icelifreakx))

RP NAME - "Leymore the Marksman some call me."

Combat Skills - "I am very skilled with a blade ((100)) as with a bow ((75)). I am also a master infiltrator." ((100))

Non Combat Skills - "I can cook up most things. Don't expect it to be the tastiest thing ever." ((25))

Are you willing to fight - "Of course, long have I lived in all this."

*All of the letters are returned, with a single stamp on them.*

Accepted, may your swords ring sharp.

For all members of the guild - We will be having a meeting at Aegis Keep in 4 moons time [ 6pm EST Friday ] to discuss war plans.

*All of the letters are returned, with a single stamp on them.*

Accepted, may your swords ring sharp.

For all members of the guild - We will be having a meeting at Aegis Keep in 4 moons time [ 6pm EST Friday ] to discuss war plans.

((What time is that for us...?))

[ Time conversion - 8pm AEST, 11pm GMT ( I think...?) ]