ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name:

Shutter_bugg

RP Name:

Baelvan

Your time Zone:

AEST +10

Sword skill level:

7/10 - I can handle the panic of close quarters combat when the time comes without letting it get the better of me. [in-game level 0]

Archery skill level:

8.5/10 - I prefer to use Archery to weaken my opponents with a few arrows before I can finish them off with my blade. [in-game level 0]

Why do you want to join?:

Being part of organized warfare is something that interests me, It can create some awesome situations in RP, It will give me a place to stay, I can take out any tasks that are given to me whether it be scouting the perimeter or holding the front lines.

Which Guard you will want to be in:

Archery

My Application

Accepted, come to the Warden base for initiation.

Minecraft Name:CloakandDagger

RP Name:Elrith Pelreemr

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT-5

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I have heard stories of your triumphs, as well as storys my mother would tell me of the wardens. Longing to help my fellow elves i will forever strive to become a warden

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Link to Server Application: CloakandDagger's Application

I encourage you to read my bio and tell me what you think!

Skin-

cloak_11.png

Accepted, come to the Warden base for initiation.

(Although your skin does not matter because uniforms will be mandatory very soon)

Hello, I'm Cael'Que and it was requested by Quazar and quite a few members of the Wardens to take the uniforms that Durzio made, and make them look better using much more sophisticated technology than he probably did (i.e. Adobe Photoshop CS4, not SkinEdit *laughs). So I did this, and here's the new line of much better looking Warden Uniforms, perfect for any occasion. They're a bit shadowier in color, and the shading is a lot better, so we look less like cartoons, and more like medieval warriors. So here you go.

The Much Better Uniforms Created By Jexdane:Cael'Que

This is the (hopefully) new uniform folder, and the password is also the link. So that means the password is NewWardenUniforms

NewWardenUniforms

The Complete Rip-off of Durzio's Uniforms Created By Jexdane:Cael'Que

i asked you nicely the first time not to use my skins without my permissions.

Quazar said (Im talking to him in teamspeak right now) for you to "mess around with it,make suggestions" that doesnt mean rip off my work and make a whole new set.

if you want to make a uniform,make your own.

and for the record,everyone,the uniforms they released are not "much better" all they did was darken my skins. its one tool in photoshop. i couldve done that. with skinedit. its not hard. these uniforms are still in a beta phase anyway,i keep releasing new versions because they are not finished yet. i dont need you going behind me and messing with my work. and who cares if i use SkinEdit? i dont see how thats any of your business. the master painter makes art with any brush. your doing it the easy way,as i see it. my way is comfortable for me. who cares how i do it,as long as the skins get released?

Minecraft Name: FungilExpert

RP Name: Nazaroph

Time: British 0:00

Sword Skill: I don't have a sword skill mainly because I don't think the stats on the server are working atm, but I am very good with a sword as I now have a diamond sword.

Archery Skill: I am also skilled with a bow.

Why do you want to join?: I want to protect Laurelin from evil, especially the bandits, I also want to help the orcs as over the few days I have been on the server I have become friends with them and wish to kill the humans of that are evil!

Which guard you wish to be: Swordsman, but I wouldn't mind being an archer either.

...god I have no clue how to quote. You know what? I did a lot more than "darken" it, don't lie. Your shading was a series of lines getting darker as they went down, and there was no highlighting or shading at all in many of the key areas. Actually, let's bring you step by step how I did it.

First, I brought the skin onto skinedit, and completely removed all your shading, and filled the empty spaces in with a light green. The then went over the skin and highlighted key area's I thought were made of metal, shading the top right corner and lightening the bottom left corner. After this was done, I brought it onto photoshop and used the burn tool to put sploches of shading here and there, then used the lightening tool to balance it all out, giving it a much more realistic and natural tone. To finish that off, I used the sponge tool to slowly darken the area a few notches to get rid of the cartoony look most skins possess.

Afterwards, I brought it back onto skin edit, made minor adjustments to some things (mostly the collar, which I gave a steady shade) then saved them.

So know your bloody facts before you tell people all I did was go over the bloody uniform with a burn tool. Also, might I quote, "take the uniforms that Durzio made, and make them look better using more sophisticated technology". You have credit by the way, and at no point did I say I made them from scratch myself, so put a sock in it you melodramatic drama queen.

I find not being able to use teamspeak is a real liability here...meh. I'm designing my own. I didn't have much to work with using yours anyway.

[Edit]: I have one question before I continue. Are the color's Durzio used in the different skins the actual colors of those specific groups, or are they just colors he thought up on the spot? I don't want to start making skins that use the wrong color.

...god I have no clue how to quote. You know what? I did a lot more than "darken" it, don't lie. Your shading was a series of lines getting darker as they went down, and there was no highlighting or shading at all in many of the key areas. Actually, let's bring you step by step how I did it.

First, I brought the skin onto skinedit, and completely removed all your shading, and filled the empty spaces in with a light green. The then went over the skin and highlighted key area's I thought were made of metal, shading the top right corner and lightening the bottom left corner. After this was done, I brought it onto photoshop and used the burn tool to put sploches of shading here and there, then used the lightening tool to balance it all out, giving it a much more realistic and natural tone. To finish that off, I used the sponge tool to slowly darken the area a few notches to get rid of the cartoony look most skins possess.

Afterwards, I brought it back onto skin edit, made minor adjustments to some things (mostly the collar, which I gave a steady shade) then saved them.

So know your bloody facts before you tell people all I did was go over the bloody uniform with a burn tool. Also, might I quote, "take the uniforms that Durzio made, and make them look better using more sophisticated technology". You have credit by the way, and at no point did I say I made them from scratch myself, so put a sock in it you melodramatic drama queen.

Sorry Durzio.....I still need an answer on whether or not the colors durzio used are actually the colors for the different roles.

Sorry Durzio.....I still need an answer on whether or not the colors durzio used are actually the colors for the different roles.

yes they are.and i was refferring to the second set i released,which you only darkened. not the first,which you made look dirty and zombified. and i dont have to credit you with anything,since you didnt say "i made these from scratch" but you did say "BY: [your name]" with no credit to me whatsoever. and your childish insulting and insincere apology (after someone else had to tell you it was best to apologize) only shows your clearly not mature enough to play on this server,much less be a warden.

yes they are.and i was refferring to the second set i released,which you only darkened. not the first,which you made look dirty and zombified. and i dont have to credit you with anything,since you didnt say "i made these from scratch" but you did say "BY: [your name]" with no credit to me whatsoever. and your childish insulting and insincere apology (after someone else had to tell you it was best to apologize) only shows your clearly not mature enough to play on this server,much less be a warden.

Can you please calm down? I might not be in the wardens but I know that this is going to go way over the line. Don't get yourself in trouble by continuing to fight. As for not mature enough to be on the server/wardens, I would not say that the wardens are the most mature people...

I never saw your second set Durzio, I analogize. I hope the Wardens like what I'm working on right now though, it's variations of an old skin of mine. I think Leafwind saw me wear what's now the highborn uniform during my initiation.

Friendly competition.

Jexdane:Cael'Que 's Warden Uniform Design

Just to start off, you can trust these completely. They're vastly different from Durzio's, and I've created them for the sake of friendly competition, to see who can get their designs chosen. I felt adding more color was the best way to identify other members quickly, because in battle situations you don't have time to stop and stare. When the uniforms are only different in small areas of color, I find it takes a moment to identify them.

These were created using an old skin of mine, and are 100% original, you cannot find anything like these on the web. The process involved SkinEdit and photoshop, and took me about two hours to create them all.

To use, just take the files and drag them into the parts folder where you installed skinedit.

The password to access the folder is MyWardenUniforms , which is case sensitive.

My Warden Uniforms Design

Could you please keep your arguments about skins in a different post, I hardly see how it applies to the Wardens.

the skins are the warden uniform so its sorta does apply :P and also jaxdane i like your new uniforms but they kinda remind me of star trek coz the colours are so different, just saying i wouldnt wanna wear a red one :D

I have to agree with Durzio. Jexdane, you are being a bit immature. Arana, please keep your comments to yourself.