ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name: xHyPeR_AuSSiE

RP Name: Llewelyn_Everbloom

Your time Zone:I don't know Time Zone but I am Australian

Sword skill level:0, haven't been able to level due to McMMo down

Archery skill level:Same with above (Am quite accurate though)

Why do you want to join?I want to help the elves and I would like something to do.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Definitely archery.

More detail please on why you wish to be a warden, also have a link to your character app. Until then, denied.

Minecraft Name: SimplePancake

RP Name: Elm

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) AEST +10 GMT

Sword skill level: 36

Archery skill level:14

Why do you want to join? My father was once a great warrior of the FoA, and he spent his life fighting the undead. He has recently passed away, and I wish to fufil his goal to make the world a better place. The wardens are the elven military, and I wish to make the Elves grow and thrive to greatness. If I help destroy the undead once and for all, I believe I will live up to my fathers standards, and that we will all live in a happier world.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) My goal is to someday become one of the waywatchers, so I believe it is the...Archers!

Server App: I know it says I am an orc, but I changed Race.

It turns out I can't find it...Really sorry, But I cannot find it. I am White-listed though.

Denied for being a villian and hating on a Warden guard during a war. You also attracted Starswayer back into our presence, how annoying. -_- Give a reason why I should accept a villian and we'll talk.

Denied for being a villian and hating on a Warden guard during a war. You also attracted Starswayer back into our presence, how annoying. -_- Give a reason why I should accept a villian and we'll talk.

Oooooh this was the annoying guy that you guys spoke about that day? o-o I've seen him around a few times. Though, no contact was made.

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Don't laugh. If you are a Warden your supposed to show an example to the people of aegis. not to laugh at others.

Minecraft Name: Spinzir

RP Name: Airion

Your time Zone: GMT +2

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I want to protect the people and beautiful lands of Malinor and help the elves in either War or Peace. I have also noticed a few bandits on the road waiting for people to come. I was once mugged myself and i want to help the innocent citizens of Malinor.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Link to server application: Link.

Accepted, welcome abroad the Wardens. Also anyone who wishes to reapply because you were denied should follow some guidelines:

• Be Clear
  • Show Rp skill
  • Link to Server App
  • Purpose

Minecraft Name:dood078

RP Name:Dewolf

Your time Zone:pacific(US)

Sword skill level:1

Archery skill level:1 i just started

Why do you want to join? to uphold piece and fight for elven people. Also me Amaya and Pokecheater are friends irl so i would prefer to stick with them. I would also like to have somthing to do other than build and run around like a chicken with my head cut off such as helping killing the thieves from yesterday or fending people off of a base or fort.

Which Guard you will want to be in: eternal

link to application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17493-my-application/page__p__74533#entry74533

Accepted, that looks a lot better than your first try. Welcome abroad.

Don't laugh. If you are a Warden your supposed to show an example to the people of aegis. not to laugh at others.

I just find it funny that someone that has been know to work with the undead even tried to apply to the wardens.

Alright now that I've become quite busy with organizing books, recording reports, and with the upcoming patch, making potions. For this reason I will require one assistant. I don't play in orthodox hours according to my timezone so most time zones will do. I will make a board outside my library for anyone who wishes to tryout for this amazing opportunity. Since I've recognized via TS that many people want the job I might do a contest or something, I don't know, I just need ONE assistant.

Write your mc and rp name on the board as well as your warden rank (if it fits on the sign). I will interview and blah blah blah boring boring. Oh and there is one requirement...You have to be a warden.

You do realise this is another character? I have my other character, Agony, But I feel like being good again.

You do realise this is another character? I have my other character, Agony, But I feel like being good again.

sure......

You guys don't believe me? So I can't make it into the Wardens because of one of my other characters? You do know this is MASSIVE meta-gaming. Personally, I believe this is just unfair. Just because I have had other characters that are not good.