ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Talfagoron still working on why you have been kicked out. Not sure if its official or if its just a misunderstanding just yet.

If any Warden is interested in becoming a assistant farmer talk to me. I am the Master Farmer of the Wardens and I am keeper of the farms and the food stores. ((PM me in game: The_Dark_Rage or on the forums so we can set up a RP interview ))

Concerning the above statement on becoming a Farmer, now with the new skill's system being implemented we will need you to do certain skills. If you wish to be a Farmer then look at the information below. I will be posting more information for other skills as well.

What you can do with Farming:

Level 0: You can plant saplings, (Gives you 15 Experience)

Level 10: Harvest Mushrooms (Gives you 25 Experience)

Level 20: Harvest Wheat (Gives you 30 Experience)

Level 40: Harvest Sugarcane (Currently Unknown)

Due to the amount of resources we currently have we do not required 40 Farming for Sugarcane, if you find anything else for farming please add it to this post.

Farming Guide:

Plant Saplings and pick them back up then Plant them until level 10.

Plant Mushrooms then harvest them with a hoes until level 20.

20 is the max requirement on being a farmer, if you wish to train other skills do this while farmer. /togglexp then use the command again when you are done. Thank you. :D

It looks like the farming jobs just became a tad bit more complicated. Never fear I will update my post on the farming and add all the information possible.

If any Warden is interested in becoming a assistant farmer talk to me. I am the Master Farmer of the Wardens and I am keeper of the farms and the food stores. ((PM me in game: The_Dark_Rage or on the forums so we can set up a RP interview ))

Skill requirements for the Farming Assistant role:

Minimal requirement for Farming skill: 10 ( We can help you train your skill up )

Must be able to be online once every 2 days at least.

Produce and what exp they give:

Level 40: Harvest Sugarcane (Gives you 50 Experience)

Due to the amount of resources we currently have we do not required 40 Farming for Sugarcane, if you find anything else for farming please add it to this post.

Farming Guide:

Once level 30 you may start working the Wheat fields as a full time Assistant Farmer.

Any Questions please PM me or any one of my assistant.

-Minecraft Account Name: Burkester

-How old are you: about to turn 18

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: United States Eastern

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I am currently a Senior at a prep school in New York. I enjoy to read and write as well as roleplay on minecraft. I play other roleplay games and play the server battlecraft aswell.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes, I am a senior and have done well in highschool; as I said i also read and write.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

3-5 a day so 21-35 a week

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

Yes, I have teamspeak and can use it.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

Well i have been on the server for about 2-3 months now I am on my second character and have been in many guilds/military order and I greatly understand roleplay in a guild.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes, same as most guilds.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Sulla

-What is your Race?: Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

I have been in: The Teutonic Order, Shad'rin and a couple of other small guilds/orders.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

Yes, I have been in: The Teutonic Order, Shad'rin and a couple of other small guilds/orders.

-How did you hear about us?

A couple of my friends have joined and I also have met some of the leaders a couple of times and they seem like great people.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Yes I do.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

I want to join the Wardens so I can do good for the Elven people and protect them with my lives along side with my friends who have already joined.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Aye, I do.

Other Information:

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

Link Server application post too

(( http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27024-the-story-of-sir-silverblade-wip/

this is my characters bio, since my server application was not based on my current character.))

-Minecraft Account Name: Burkester

-How old are you: about to turn 18

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: United States Eastern

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I am currently a Senior at a prep school in New York. I enjoy to read and write as well as roleplay on minecraft. I play other roleplay games and play the server battlecraft aswell.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes, I am a senior and have done well in highschool; as I said i also read and write.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

3-5 a day so 21-35 a week

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

Yes, I have teamspeak and can use it.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

Well i have been on the server for about 2-3 months now I am on my second character and have been in many guilds/military order and I greatly understand roleplay in a guild.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes, same as most guilds.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Gideon Silverblade

-What is your Race?: Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

I have been in: The Teutonic Order, Shad'rin and a couple of other small guilds/orders.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

Yes, I have been in: The Teutonic Order, Shad'rin and a couple of other small guilds/orders.

-How did you hear about us?

A couple of my friends have joined and I also have met some of the leaders a couple of times and they seem like great people.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Yes I do.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

I want to join the Wardens so I can do good for the Elven people and protect them with my lives along side with my friends who have already joined.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Aye, I do.

Other Information:

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

Link Server application post too

(( http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27024-the-story-of-sir-silverblade-wip/

this is my characters bio, since my server application was not based on my current character.))

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation. (Also you can find out if were online through the teamspeak, we will be in there if we are online)

Looking forward to having a meeting soon.... hopefully...

As am I since I've been ready to do anything lately. It's been kind of slow with the upcoming update creeping up on us. And it should actually be upon what will happen to us after the update. Knowing that the current thing wont be good. =(

As am I since I've been ready to do anything lately. It's been kind of slow with the upcoming update creeping up on us. And it should actually be upon what will happen to us after the update. Knowing that the current thing wont be good. =(

Yea... once the update hits then people will be flocking back to the server. We will see a rise in activity as well being its the new map and such... I only hope I can get a new computer before then.

Skill requirements for the Farming Assistant role:

Minimal requirement for Farming skill: 10 ( We can help you train your skill up )

Must be able to be online once every 2 days at least.

Produce and what exp they give:

Level 40: Harvest Sugarcane (Gives you 50 Experience)

Farming Guide:

Once level 30 you may start working the Wheat fields as a full time Assistant Farmer.

Any Questions please PM me or any one of my assistant.

I would definately like to apply to become an assistant farmer! Farming is a grand passion of mine, as I feel it helps me to connect with nature, and I would also be helping the Wardens, so I could be helping and doing what I love at the same time! I am a decent farmer, especially with everything from saplings to Sugarcane. I would be honoured to be given this position, and I hope you consider me as a worthy assistant!

((I haven't been online in quite a while due to tests and assignments at school, however as December nears and my Summer holidays are around the corner, I will be starting to spend more and more time online. At first my activity may be a bit low, but when this week ends I will have finished all my school tests and stuff, which means more LotC and Warden stuff :D also just thought I'd let you know I am in GMT+11 so if you deny me because of my time zone I completely understand, because being in a different time zone can be quite annoying. Thanks for everything and I hope that I get accepted :) ))

((Also hopefully if Quazar is reading this, I have told you a while ago I have been trying to get online and will be on soon, so one of you Waywatchers will be back in action :D ))

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

((EDIT: Sorry this is a reply to The_Dark_Rage by the way, I don't know why it only said quote and I haven't used the forums in quite a while so yeah, sorry about that :P ))

I would definately like to apply to become an assistant farmer! Farming is a grand passion of mine, as I feel it helps me to connect with nature, and I would also be helping the Wardens, so I could be helping and doing what I love at the same time! I am a decent farmer, especially with everything from saplings to Sugarcane. I would be honoured to be given this position, and I hope you consider me as a worthy assistant!

((I haven't been online in quite a while due to tests and assignments at school, however as December nears and my Summer holidays are around the corner, I will be starting to spend more and more time online. At first my activity may be a bit low, but when this week ends I will have finished all my school tests and stuff, which means more LotC and Warden stuff :D also just thought I'd let you know I am in GMT+11 so if you deny me because of my time zone I completely understand, because being in a different time zone can be quite annoying. Thanks for everything and I hope that I get accepted :) ))

((Also hopefully if Quazar is reading this, I have told you a while ago I have been trying to get online and will be on soon, so one of you Waywatchers will be back in action :D ))

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

((EDIT: Sorry this is a reply to The_Dark_Rage by the way, I don't know why it only said quote and I haven't used the forums in quite a while so yeah, sorry about that :P ))

Currently I'm only an assistant farmer there forth I couldn't invite you in buy you seem like a good member for the job my friend. The timezone doesn't really matter because currently the Farmers farm when there is stuff to actually farm. Also with the new skills system implemented you will have to have at minimum (20) Farming before being able to join. Good luck. :D