The Phoenix Guardians

Vekrus

MC Name: Sentlit

Character Name: Lorenzo Nicodemo (Gatto)
Race: Human

Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives and a sling
Short Biography (2-5 sentences) or Ambitions:

Lorenzo has always been close to his father and his other relatives. Ever since birth, he has had a lifelong friend that lives in a distant land. He swore to marry her, but his father insisted that they would move to Asulon. Promising return, Lorenzo obeyed his father and started a business there. Soon, the land was reclaimed and they lost everything that they had, and a seed of bitterness was planted within him. To get back on their feet, his father convinced lighthearted Lorenzo to come with him and embark on small thieving operations. He always treasured life, and was not one to harm, but he wanted to make his father proud and always went along.

Since this time, he has obeyed his father constantly, no matter what it was, the seed of bitterness growing malignantly. Lorenzo's frustrations only grew as he began to realize that he would never see his sweetheart again. He only keeps this bitterness inside of him, bottled up to the world, so that not even his father knows. His disposition may seem happy, but he is not quite the naiive young boy that people used to know. He is more purposeful and thoughtful, yet still putting up a front of silliness.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): ((I do not have one yet. I'm working on it.))

Edit: ((Oh, sorry. I thought you said 2-3 paragraphs, not sentences :P))

MC Name: Sentlit

Character Name: Lorenzo Nicodemo (Gatto)

Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives and a sling

Lorenzo has always been close to his father and his other relatives. Ever since birth, he has had a lifelong friend that lives in a distant land. He swore to marry her, but his father insisted that they would move to Asulon. Promising return, Lorenzo obeyed his father and started a business there. Soon, the land was reclaimed and they lost everything that they had, and a seed of bitterness was planted within him. To get back on their feet, his father convinced lighthearted Lorenzo to come with him and embark on small thieving operations. He always treasured life, and was not one to harm, but he wanted to make his father proud and always went along.

Since this time, he has obeyed his father constantly, no matter what it was, the seed of bitterness growing malignantly. Lorenzo's frustrations only grew as he began to realize that he would never see his sweetheart again. He only keeps this bitterness inside of him, bottled up to the world, so that not even his father knows. His disposition may seem happy, but he is not quite the naiive young boy that people used to know. He is more purposeful and thoughtful, yet still putting up a front of silliness.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): ((I do not have one yet. I'm working on it.))

Accepted! Welcome to the Guardians.

*James walks up to his father and speaks in a low voice so no one else can hear*

Are we loyal to this false king? Or better put false Jarl?

Leans over to listen to his son, and then replies in a low voice as he watches the Guardians train.

"Nay, we are loyal to Oren once again. From now on we serve Emperor Godfrey."

"As would I too. I have sworn our allegiance back to Oren so we now start a new chapter in my line."

[Yeah I should be getting more often.]

MC Name: Kalamn

Character Name: Kalamn Tarus

Weapon of Choice: Longsword

Short Biography (2-5 sentences) or Ambitions: I am a young human male who likes to travel and discover what others have not. My ambitions are too fulfill my fathers wishes and needs. I wish to become a well-trained warrior so that I may protect myself and those who I care for.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): Working on it.

MC Name: Kalamn

Character Name: Kalamn Tarus

Weapon of Choice: Longsword

Short Biography (2-5 sentences) or Ambitions: I am a young human male who likes to travel and discover what others have not. My ambitions are too fulfill my fathers wishes and needs. I wish to become a well-trained warrior so that I may protect myself and those who I care for.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): Working on it.

MC Name:Slapacookie

Character Name: Vanessa
Race:Elves

Weapon of Choice: Sword

I am ex-syndicate. 

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): No only got a minor va.

MC Name:Slapacookie

Character Name: Vanessa

Race:Elves

Weapon of Choice: Sword

I am ex-syndicate. 

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): No only got a minor va.

MC Name: covcath

Character Name: Karac Umail Elendil
Race: Adunian

Weapon of Choice: Shortsword
Short Biography (2-5 sentences) or Ambitions: Karac is a light-hearted and happy teenager, who has yet to really learn the lessons of life. He has been training to become a swordsman since he was seven years old and has killed one or two men, but still finds himself to be not fully grown emotionally. He is extremely loyal to those he likes (he likes mostly everyone) and will defend the good. He will carry out any commands given to him as long as he sees that it is the just things to do.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): None

MC Name: covcath

Character Name: Karac Umail Elendil

Race: Adunian

Weapon of Choice: Shortsword

Short Biography (2-5 sentences) or Ambitions: Karac is a light-hearted and happy teenager, who has yet to really learn the lessons of life. He has been training to become a swordsman since he was seven years old and has killed one or two men, but still finds himself to be not fully grown emotionally. He is extremely loyal to those he likes (he likes mostly everyone) and will defend the good. He will carry out any commands given to him as long as he sees that it is the just things to do.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): None

MC Name: CreativeMatt
Character Name: Drakan Hawken

Weapon of Choice: Swords, but I am also skilled with bows.

Short Biography: Drakan was raised in a small house. He was taught the basics of fighting and surviving by his father. Maximus Hawken. His father fought for the Empire in many battles. So did his grandfather. One day when Drakan was arriving from one of his trips to the wilderness, he found his parents slaughtered. It's very likely that bandits were to blame. Drakan has lost his home and possessions  All his family hard work. It was all gone. So he decided to venture forth and travel the word and make a living by finding things to sell and trade.

VA: None.

MC Name: CreativeMatt

Character Name: Drakan Hawken

Weapon of Choice: Swords, but I am also skilled with bows.

Short Biography: Drakan was raised in a small house. He was taught the basics of fighting and surviving by his father. Maximus Hawken. His father fought for the Empire in many battles. So did his grandfather. One day when Drakan was arriving from one of his trips to the wilderness, he found his parents slaughtered. It's very likely that bandits were to blame. Drakan has lost his home and possessions  All his family hard work. It was all gone. So he decided to venture forth and travel the word and make a living by finding things to sell and trade.

VA: None.

MC Name: Deckolo
Character Name: Morlargan Culson
Race: Human Southeron

Weapon of Choice: Sword or One-Handed hammer, and a bow.
Short Biography (2-5 sentences) or Ambitions

Morlargan has lived a rough life. He's gone through complete loss, multiple times. Now, at the age of 32, he searches to start his life new, wherever destiny may take him. If he succeeds as starting his life over, once again, he hopes this one will last until the day he dies. His ambitions for the guild is to become an archer, spy, or thief/assassin.

VA besides 1a, 3, 4a/b (recommended but not required): None, yet. I'll fill one out when I can though, depending on the positions you want me in.