Information On Elves!

Aiden

Elves aren't blondes? My skin is having some issues......

High Elves can have light blonde hair and wood elves can have dirty-blonde hair.

Elves aren't blondes? My skin is having some issues......

High Elves can have light blonde hair and wood elves can have dirty-blonde hair.

Note that even for a wood-elf to have dirty blonde hair would be a bit off, not odd though. A dark elf is most likely to have the hair color similar to a tree's; browns [Most common], certain shades of oranges, maybe green. (If you want green hair it should be shaded pretty well, just saying).

High elves can be a solid blonde but they do tend to stay on the light blonde side or even white/light gray.

Note that even for a wood-elf to have dirty blonde hair would be a bit off, not odd though. A dark elf is most likely to have the hair color similar to a tree's; browns [Most common], certain shades of oranges, maybe green. (If you want green hair it should be shaded pretty well, just saying).

High elves can be a solid blonde but they do tend to stay on the light blonde side or even white/light gray.

Thanks for clarifying this :)

I've added a video that shows new elves how to get to malinor! :)

If would be nice if you asked the media team before using works done done by its members in your own material.

The answer in 99.99% of cases will be a yes, but it is still nice to ask :wink:

If would be nice if you asked the media team before using works done done by its members in your own material.

The answer in 99.99% of cases will be a yes, but it is still nice to ask :wink:

My apologies, but if it means anything, I gave full credit to the LoTC media team in the description.

My apologies, but if it means anything, I gave full credit to the LoTC media team in the description.

Yes, I did see that. But contrary to popular belief of youtubers, using copyrighted material on youtube videos is still illegal even if you credit authors in the description. So for a multitude of reasons it is better if you ask us first.