Sisterhood Of The Dryads [Apply Thread]

Ever

Let me know when you've found your tree, I'll help region/decorate it!

(PS: Obviously accepted.)

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: -    Greek: óneira  English: Dreams
Type of Dryad:   Orange Dryad
Picture of Skin:   2013-06-02_140846_zpsc7f8ca60.png
MC Username:   valor777
Forum Username:   valor777

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Mi̱líti̱s - Cider. Short for Apple Cider.

Type of Dryad: Apple tree. As if that wasn't clear already. I found it fitting for my little Woodie's personality.

Picture of Skin: To save room, I shall provide a link to the album of both the skins I made. Cold weather and just whatever weather. http://imgur.com/a/llDde If you find the minty green on the cold weather one a bit too odd, I can change it. I found it a bit odd myself.

MC Username: firestar344, ThewildFirestar(there may be a mix of both of them, which is why I'm listing them both. Though I think I'd appear on firestar344 more).

Forum Username: Currently I am the self-titled Firestar •ε•, but I believe the actual name is firestar344.

Finally, I would like to
say that I may be dropping a PM by with some concerns I have, if that's alright.

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: -    Greek: óneira  English: Dreams

Type of Dryad:   Orange Dryad

Picture of Skin:   2013-06-02_140846_zpsc7f8ca60.png

MC Username:   valor777

Forum Username:   valor777

Contact me whenever we're both online. Gotta set up a tree~ ^^

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Mi̱líti̱s - Cider. Short for Apple Cider.

Type of Dryad: Apple tree. As if that wasn't clear already. I found it fitting for my little Woodie's personality.

Picture of Skin: To save room, I shall provide a link to the album of both the skins I made. Cold weather and just whatever weather. http://imgur.com/a/llDde If you find the minty green on the cold weather one a bit too odd, I can change it. I found it a bit odd myself.

MC Username: firestar344, ThewildFirestar(there may be a mix of both of them, which is why I'm listing them both. Though I think I'd appear on firestar344 more).

Forum Username: Currently I am the self-titled Firestar •ε•, but I believe the actual name is firestar344.

Finally, I would like to say that I may be dropping a PM by with some concerns I have, if that's alright.

Same for you. Let me know whenever you're online so we can being the tree process. Also, free free to message me. I'll respond as fast as I can.

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning:

Atolmos

Timid, Sheepish, Shy

Type of Dryad: Fir Dryad

Picture of Skin:

qTCfkDW.png        4p0NZRv.png

Note: She'll be living in the Dwarven Lands, so I went for a snowy pine tree color pallet and warm clothes look.

MC Username: Roxforbraynz

Forum Username: Roxforbraynz

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning:

Atolmos

Timid, Sheepish, Shy

Type of Dryad: Fir Dryad

Picture of Skin:

qTCfkDW.png        4p0NZRv.png

Note: She'll be living in the Dwarven Lands, so I went for a snowy pine tree color pallet and warm clothes look.

MC Username: Roxforbraynz

Forum Username: Roxforbraynz

Ukee! Let me know when you have you tree so I can region it.

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Agrious (Means "Fierce" in English)

Type of Dryad: Maple Dryad

Picture of Skin: bLpzwp5.png

MC Username: angelgirlx617

Forum Username: angelgirlx617

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Agrious (Means "Fierce" in English)

Type of Dryad: Maple Dryad

Picture of Skin: bLpzwp5.png

Forum Username: angelgirlx617

Cute skin~

We'll try and find a place for your tree sometime in the next few days. I'm going to be super busy irl these next two days though so... I dunno >< Add me to skype if you have it, otherwise, poke me in-game.

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Chrysoprasino (Golden Green)
Type of Dryad: Oak Dryad
Picture of Skin: wa3hwWQ.jpg
MC Username: DracoRailgun
Forum Username: DracoRailgun

Another application,for my other character :3

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Ischyrós (Means "Strong" in English)
Type of Dryad:  Maple Dryad
Picture of Skin: NRKsBBq.png
Forum Username: ^.^ AngelGirl ^.^

Another application,for my other character :3

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Ischyrós (Means "Strong" in English)

Type of Dryad:  Maple Dryad

Picture of Skin: NRKsBBq.png

Forum Username: ^.^ AngelGirl ^.^

Ugh, sorry for not responding. You're free to find a suitable tree. We haven't really decided upon a build design for maple trees so I suppose you could get a GM/Event Team builder to help! Make a /modreq in-game once you've found a tree or tree location. 

One thing I'd like to see changed though, is the hair. If you could make a bit more red, that'd be lovely~

I wanna make Ever some trees! Pick me Pick me!

Okay :3

Ugh, sorry for not responding. You're free to find a suitable tree. We haven't really decided upon a build design for maple trees so I suppose you could get a GM/Event Team builder to help! Make a /modreq in-game once you've found a tree or tree location. 

One thing I'd like to see changed though, is the hair. If you could make a bit more red, that'd be lovely~

Mkay! I'll start working on the skin now :D

Lovely~