Sisterhood Of The Dryads [Apply Thread]

Ever

Before I apply, can I be a cherry tree dryad? I like the blossoms in the spring, and the color selection I would get.

also, Eirini, the name, Means peace. I want her to be peaceful, but slightly agressive, so I know peace isn't a good name; Can you find me a name that sounds like that, but is geared more towards the atitude I plan to have?

and if it would be a good name, just tell me. I need advice. Im serious about this!

(Btw Eirini is pronounced Ear-in-ee)

Yes, you can apply as a Cherry Dryad. There's one or two trees left that aren't being used. Normally, I'd say only three Dryads per tree type, but I'm going to allow an exception this one time and allow for four. 

I won't find you a name though. That's part of the application and character building process! If you really want to play a Dryad, I'm sure you'll be able to find a good name ^^ Good luck.

THANK YOU!

wow, that was quick.

Im starting the skin already!

(I've decidided maybe Eirini is the best name for my character, judging by the skin.)

((I like your sig. Awesome art. I just had to say.))

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Eirini, Meaning Peace in english. Pronounced EAR-in-ee. Her nickname is Kalá Louloúdi, Meaning Merry flower, for her second, happy and cheery second personality.
Type of Dryad: A Cherry Tree Dryad.
Picture of Skin1YF0umF.png
(The skin has MPM for elf. This is an application that does not view MPM additions to the skin.)

Looks good to me. Don't RP till you show me which tree you have picked, though. Most are taken and I need to make sure you don't take someone's tree.

"Roster" updated. There are 7-9 Dryads in the world currently. Go find them!

In other news, I will no longer be accepting Cherry Dryads till their numbers fall down to 2 or below. There are currently 4(3?) and I want to keep the limit there.

Everything else is STILL open game, though. Haven't had a jungle tree Dryad yet ;) Go entertain 'dem cat people!

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Conifer Dryad Chióni    It means Snow. Which suits the place her tree is in.
Type of Dryad: She is a Conifer dryad. ((Trying to figure out which conifer it is.))
Picture of Skin: During her blossoming, her hair will get longer, Her eyes will turn a darker brown, and her skin a darker color.
R7P4Raz.png

Everything looks good to me.

I'm not a huge fan of the skin, I don't like the "ready-for-combat" look it has, IMO. But that's just me; I like dryads lookin' pretty. You don't have to change it unless you want to.

I have to work today so you won't be added to the list for a few house but considered yourself accepted. You can begin the blossoming roleplay once you've found your tree.

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Dynami, δύναμη, Strength

Type of Dryad:  Birch

Picture of Skin: 2013-03-27_201526_zps0fc86a9c.png

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Dynami, δύναμη, Strength

Type of Dryad:  Birch

Picture of Skin: 2013-03-27_201526_zps0fc86a9c.png

Lovely. I'll assume that that's the tree you're choosing as well.

If it's an Elf who is becoming a Dryad, don't forget the blossoming roleplay. If it's just a Dryad then don't worry about the blossoming roleplay. I'll add you to the list eventually but consider yourself accepted and able to roleplay. Have fun!

Updated, added two to the list. Also, new tree added: Chestnut tree! 

iNxdVjC.png

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning:

Kleistoí (Enclosed) - Original name was Robyn

Type of Dryad:

Chestnut Dryad, and yet to find a chestnut tree in Anthos

Picture of Skin:

3oIya5B.png

oz1yEVa.jpg

I've already spoken with you a little about this, but here's my formal request to play a dryad~

She'll be my existing character turning into a dryad, not a dryad appearing out of nowhere. I'll make sure to role-play the blossoming just for you~

Name of Dryad, Greek word and English meaning: Agathós, loosely translating to kindly.

Type of Dryad: She will be an orange tree dryad.

Picture of Skin:

Agathos.png