The Afra.

Trintea☕️

Who are the Afra?

The Afra is a group of people who live in large community's. They choose to be
very peaceful, civilized people.

They believe strongly that violence is wrong and they
seem to lock themselves from everyone. When they do send someone out of their camp they will send scouts ahead of them. The don't use many minas but trade often. They believe that minas can cause pride. The community has a tight bond and everyone helps everyone...

What do Afra wear?

Afra wear dark colors, As Dark green, Dark red, Dark blue, and Dark purple. They are mostly bear foot.

Woman wear flower crowns, and for men, Vine belts.

If they did where shoes they would wear some made from vines. Almost like socks!

Woman let their hair grow long and men keep their hair past the ears. They have tanned skin most of them are related to each other in some way.

What race is most Afra?

As odd as it sounds most Afra are Human! Yes, it

does sound a lot like wood Elfs but its not.

What names to Afra have?

Afra woman have soft names such as, River, Melody, and

Ash. For men they have strong names

such as, Maximus, Jasher, And Jotham.

Okay, So your thinking about being a Afra? Is so fill this out!

MC Name:

RP Name:

Race:

Biography:

Well, I hope you enjoy!     ~Pointx0

((I recommend joining the Druids, Wood elves, Daldriads, or other "nature" groups, instead of making a new one. Also, why did they develop like this? What caused humans to have a sudden change of heart?))

MC Name: Pheonixpro1

RP Name: Gurggle'Lookajru

Race: 81

Biography: I live in the trees protecting them with my trusty stick of doom, I am a nice man whos parents were killed by Orcs so I set myself into the forest to develop inner peace.

MC Name:coastercam0

RP Name:Timberlake

Race:Human

Biography:Timberlake was born in the wilds of Asulon but came to Anthos with everyone else, he is kind and smart and loves to swim.

MC Name: 12igon6

RP Name: Frostflame

Race:  Human

Biography:  Frostflame is an old Afra, he is kind to all, except Dwarves, Orcs, Elves, Halflings, Sub-Races of Humans that are not his own, and trees.

MC Name: TheCrackerJack

RP Name: Baban Louche

Race: Wood Elf

Biography: yea, okay, so you wanna know the story of baban locueh? sit down and listen up.....

i wasnt born with the greatest legs or feet or arms or hands or really anytthing. but baban louchie is my name and magic is my game. its tough being a louche...

*Babalouche attempts to walk up to the Afra but stumbles*

5PlgF.gif

*babalouche begins to buckle over and squeal. all you can hear is a*

O O O WO OW OWWWWW OWW OWWW 

((I recommend joining the Druids, Wood elves, Daldriads, or other "nature" groups, instead of making a new one. Also, why did they develop like this? What caused humans to have a sudden change of heart?))

These are ones who choose not  to have violence but peace. The are protective, But kind.

MC Name: 12igon6

RP Name: Frostflame

Race:  Human

Biography:  Frostflame is an old Afra, he is kind to all, except Dwarves, Orcs, Elves, Halflings, Sub-Races of Humans that are not his own, and trees.

Accepted =) We will be kind of iffy about other races.

MC Name:coastercam0

RP Name:Timberlake

Race:Human

Biography:Timberlake was born in the wilds of Asulon but came to Anthos with everyone else, he is kind and smart and loves to swim.

Accepted.

MC Name: Pheonixpro1

RP Name: Gurggle'Lookajru

Race: 81

Biography: I live in the trees protecting them with my trusty stick of doom, I am a nice man whos parents were killed by Orcs so I set myself into the forest to develop inner peace.

Accepted

MC Name: Sheumgal

RP Name: Kalos Elyisum

Race: Elf

Biography: Being born in a not too long ago time (As per his age), Kalos was not originally named that. However, once finding his love for nature Kalos Elyisum changed his name to such. He wishes to only be apart of the land and let true peace flow through everyone's veins.

Cracker No, I posted at the same time as you then exited out. But They do not believe in magic. So, magic would not be your game ;)

River bites her lip as she seeing the Elf walk up. She invites him in trying to act kind but is clearly nervous. After talking to him for a while she allows him to join their family "Welcome to, The Afra's... Your new home"

Huh, Thats cool :)  I haven't really heard of the druids, The Afra is different as in they are more of a community that acts as family, They are protective of their own children and friends. They are almost as you could say uh... Amish hippies? They are peace lovers, And very shy of the "outside world"  They wear dark colors because they think that bright colors are showing off and its prideful. They don't use the modern things that the other players are using.

They think having something better then someone is prideful, Also a reason why they share everything. ;)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.