The Clerical Order

Braxis

The light fades from his staffs top as he sits down on the log near the fire, the gaint tent of his flapping against the bitter tundra wind he looks up the new pupils as he motions them to sit "Sit, and ask what ever you wish before the tasks are given, if no questions are spoken then We shall start with the tasks immeditatly." He taps his staff once and takes a deep breath of the icy cold air and smiles under his helment "What good weather it is" Before then looking at the crowd of pupils with a questioning gaze

James slowly sits down, looking around at the other people to see if they have any questions. He shrugs once before looking back to Braxis 

"I have no questions of which I wish to ask you."

*sits folding her robes underneath herself*

"I have only one question, I have already done 2 tasks for Aerin, and am currently waiting to meet him again to finish the 3rd. Does this affect the tasks you will give us Sir or no?.."

*Rethu sits, slouching over, starting to draw in the dirt below, shaking his head* "No questions here..."

*Aeryn sits down quietly, shaking her head in response of his question. She hugs into her books and what-not, shivering to the cold.*

((I'm awaiting acceptance...))

((I believe the group has already left, meaning no others may follow for the time being.)) 

Nods to the crowd silently as he slowly speaks his voice no longer as cold and he time to time makes eye contact with several pupils as he speaks.

"For now is the first task, each of ye shall be given bread, ye are to give out the bread to the people and not hoard nor consume any, no matter how hungry you are, if you take any of the food of the poor or give to many out, such as all of it. The Patron WILL know and your chances to learn the Patron's might will be impossible. Once each of ye are done regather here and we shall give out the second and finale task then we shall have oaths taken and any left will begin their path to healing."

The Prophet stands up as he walks into the giant tent a loud thud is heard as he walks out with a chest dropping it near the fire opening it up, full of fresh made bread from a nearby town.

[Also when you do the rp take a few screenshots of you handing out the food etc, pm me on either of my accounts to get the food.][

(( so are we unable to join the order as of now? ))

*set her empty pack down by the Chest taking some bread carefully stacking it in her pack*

"I'll return when my task is done." she says confidently as she puts the pack on her back and starts to head off

"Probly start somewhere were its warmer.." she chuckles to herself a little

*Rethu steps up to the chest after Mirlene, pulling multiple loaves out of the chest and storing them in the pack* "I'll be back soon when my task is done!" *he says happily, heading off behind Mirlene*

Cerene retrieves a few loaves of bread and begins to leave with the others.

Aeyrn follows in suit after the two receive their portions, she steps up to the chest and retrieving a decent portion and places it into her bag. She sets off into the distance after a quiet nod, hopping to find her way back.

James Valkrae takes a few loaves from the chest before nodding to Braxis 

"I shall return soon." 

He says before turning around on his heels and walking off.