Valkrae Bannermen

Vekrus

Valkrae Bannermen

JufgkZa.jpg

“The Few, The Fighting.”

- House History -

The years had taken their toll on the family. House Tarus was not what it once was under the leadership of Ezekiel. As the rebellion died down, the Tarus’ moved to the Kingdom of Eyveror under the protection of the Dwarves. There on the island of Kalos they began to build a settlement, a Kingdom where they could live in peace and under the ways of Old, or so they thought.

As the days turned into weeks, and months, and years, the kingdom grew in size. Emperor Godfrey and those in Oren took notice to this. More and more people were leaving Oren and moving to Eyveror. As this new kingdom grew, so did its influence. Finally, Emperor Godfrey realized what had to be done, he had to suppress this rising power. The order was given and the Kingdom of Eyveror was attacked. Little resistance came against the mighty forces of the Holy Oren Empire and the battle was quickly over. The Phoenix King, Edward Tarus looked out over his kingdom as it slowly burned to the ground. All hope was lost, and before he knew it he was slain by the one and only Thalin Letholdus, who said Edward had failed in his endeavors. Edward’s closest family almost disappeared as the Phoenix Grand Marshal, Ser Talon was declared dead as well. The family was falling apart and no one could help them.

A few months went by before the Tarus’ were heard from. In the end the monks had found Talon’s body and healed him of his many wounds. When he had fully recovered he set out to seek out answers. What had he done wrong? Was his decision to follow Ezekiel and later Edward the wrong decision? His journey brought him before the throne of Emperor Godfrey yet again. Talon approached the throne of the Holy Oren Empire his gaze falling upon Godfrey. He kneels down and bows his head for a few moments and then looking up he stands and addresses the Emperor.

"Your majesty, I have come to ask for your forgiveness yet again. The first time was to inform on my decision to follow Eze'kiel. Now I come to you asking to be accepted back into the place I have loved since the beginning of time. Throughout my time in the Kingdom of Eyveror I thought long and hard about my decision, contemplating on whether it was the right one. I have come to realize that it was not. I stand before you today to ask for forgiveness and the ability to start again in the Empire. In return I offer you my services once again as a Knight of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon and the lives of my men. During my leave I organized a group. You might have heard about them before, The Phoenix Guardians. We have grown strong and would ask that you take our services as your personal mercenaries and soldiers as we are highly trained. Apart from other groups we are loyal and respectful to those in authority over and only want the best for you and the Empire. Please consider this apology and allow for us to have redemption."

Emperor Godfrey, seeing the true repentance in Talon’s apology nods and grants him the status he once held years ago before the rebellion. Now realizing the true loyalty and grace of the Emperor, Talon wonders where he could have ever have been turned to think wrongly of Godfrey. Leaving the throne room, Talon immediately reports to his old Knight Chapter Lion. Commander Ser Jonathan Black, welcomes him warmly and again he realizes the grace of Oren and the mighty Empire it has grown to be.

A few days pass and Talon gets word from his father that he will be returning to Oren from his own travels. When Haelphon and his son finally meet once again, it is a glorious sight. They embrace each other laughing and crying at the same time, as so much time has passed since they had seen each other. From that day on a new chapter had began in their family’s history. This new chapter also came with a new name. The bitterness of Edgar, back in the newly created Hold of Kastoria, sent a letter that they were to change their name immediately. And so, the Royal House Valkrae was formed and their legacy will continue to grow in years to come.

- Goals-

As a Valkrae Bannerman your one and only goal should be to serve the Emperor and House Valkrae as a whole. To accomplish the tasks given by those in command, Bannermen might need to do things such as stealing, torturing, and provide high value target protection.

- Ranks -

Lord Commander: Commands all of the troops and makes the decisions involving the Bannermen.
Captain of the Guard: Commands all of the troops in the absence of the Commander.
Lieutenant: Commands up to two Sergeants and takes orders from whoever is higher up the chain of command.
Sergeant: Commands up to five Bannermen.
Man at Arms: Commanded by a Sergeant and at times their Lieutenant. They are the basic line of defense and are trained well. At this rank you receive your personal set of Iron armor and an Iron sword.
Recruit: Accepted only by the Commander or the Captain. They are new to the Bannermen and have yet to prove their allegiance to the House. At this rank there is lots of training to do until a promotion is acquired. Although, some skip this rank if the Commander sees fit.

- Rules -

1. You must be loyal to House Valkrae until the day you die.

2. Never steal from or murder one of your fellow Bannermen.

3. Only obey orders given by your leaders.

- Uniform -

mb2mvz3.png          MLIViBa.png

- Joining the Bannermen -

- OOC -
MC Name:

VA's (highly recommended):

- IC -
Character Name:
Preferred Weapon:
Any Military Experience:

Reason for Joining:

Current Valkrae Bannermen

- Lord Commander -

Talon Valkrae [Vekrus]

- Captain of the Guard -

- Lieutenants -

Korren Taves [Tekek]

Kailar Valkrae [lucas99801]

- Sergeants -

Keegan Valkrae [Frottimer]

Kalin Taves [mprybylski]

Garret Barreta [preston13]

- Men at Arms -

Alek Kivi [Aandie]
Kalamn Valkrae [Kalamn]

Rhett Conway [sCOTTIEMAN7)

Killzar [Killzar]

Vlad [Erictorchlighter]
Daniel Taves [phoenixlord918]

Joshua Conway [Adventuretimer98]

Doctor Corvo [TheBioverse]

- Recruits -

Tobias Valkrae [tobysearle]

Alexander 'Brooks' Valkrae [Erendhil]

- OOC -
MC Name: Youdude

Team Speak (Yes/No): Yes

VA's (highly recommended):  none.

- IC -
Character Name:  Geralt Volk

Preferred Weapon: Axe
Any Military Experience: Geralt was part of a milita for a while, then quit. He has moderate experience with a axe, zero with a sword and a lot at drunken barfights.

Reason for Joining: 
Geralt is currently sick of working as a Gravedigger. It didn't pay well, and It wasn't exactly in his nature to stay still and dig holes. He was approached by Talon Valkrae with a offer to join the Bannermen... He accepted.

- OOC -

MC Name: Youdude

VA's (highly recommended):  none.

- IC -

Character Name:  Geralt Volk

Preferred Weapon: Axe

Any Military Experience: Geralt was part of a milita for a while, then quit. He has moderate experience with a axe, zero with a sword and a lot at drunken barfights.

Reason for Joining: Geralt is currently sick of working as a Gravedigger. It didn't pay well, and It wasn't exactly in his nature to stay still and dig holes. He was approached by Talon Valkrae with a offer to join the Bannermen... He accepted.

Accepted. 

- OOC -
MC Name: spqrSancus

Team Speak (Yes/No): No

VA's (highly recommended): Have one for Thievery, Chaos, Corruption. Have one for Killing, Brutal/pleasure killing, and torture written that I'd like revised before submitting.

- IC -
Character Name: Elsil Llumn'iheiu

Preferred Weapon: Cutlass
Any Military Experience: Served as a Pheonix Guardian Recruit for a couple Dwarven years, before that no formal military experience, but skilled in battle from having sailed for long times fighting off pirates.

Reason for Joining: Was originally a Pheonix Guardian Recruit. Was not able to be formally reinstated immediately. Loyal to Keegan Valkrae, for showing immense prowess in combat.

- OOC -

MC Name: spqrSancus

VA's (highly recommended): Have one for Thievery, Chaos, Corruption. Have one for Killing, Brutal/pleasure killing, and torture written that I'd like revised before submitting.

- IC -

Character Name: Elsil Llumn'iheiu

Preferred Weapon: Cutlass

Any Military Experience: Served as a Pheonix Guardian Recruit for a couple Dwarven years, before that no formal military experience, but skilled in battle from having sailed for long times fighting off pirates.

Reason for Joining: Was originally a Pheonix Guardian Recruit. Was not able to be formally reinstated immediately. Loyal to Keegan Valkrae, for showing immense prowess in combat.

Accepted.

- OOC -
MC Name: Camilo_Muds

VA's (highly recommended): 4a and 4b

- IC -
Character Name: Camilo Muds

Preferred Weapon: Basic sword
Any Military Experience: I am a former Sentinel Initiate, although I'm not a citizen of Malinor. 

Reason for Joining:

I have nowhere else to go. Ever since my arrival to Anthos I have spent to much time in poverty, with out a job or a home. Fighting seems to be the one constant in my life and joining the Bannermen would suit me. I hold my promises personally and will gladly ally my self to Oren and House Valkrae. I was offered the opportunity to join by Keegan Valkrae.

- OOC -

MC Name: Camilo_Muds

VA's (highly recommended): 4a and 4b

- IC -

Character Name: Camilo Muds

Preferred Weapon: Basic sword

Any Military Experience: I am a former Sentinel Initiate, although I'm not a citizen of Malinor. 

Reason for Joining:

I have nowhere else to go. Ever since my arrival to Anthos I have spent to much time in poverty, with out a job or a home. Fighting seems to be the one constant in my life and joining the Bannermen would suit me. I hold my promises personally and will gladly ally my self to Oren and House Valkrae. I was offered the opportunity to join by Keegan Valkrae.

Accepted.

- OOC -
MC Name: ski_king3

VA's (highly recommended): Accepted for 1abc, 2ac, 4ab, various VA's in description below

- IC -
Character Name: Jay

Preferred Weapon: Sword, have used hook swords and shortswords in the past. More recently, I've stuck to throwing knives.
Any Military Experience: Yes

Reason for Joining: Life as a bard has been dull. I'd rather continue practicing my combat skills. I've always dreamed of becoming a knight, and hope I can somehow be squired despite my lack of noble lineage.

- OOC -

MC Name: ski_king3

VA's (highly recommended): Accepted for 1abc, 2ac, 4ab, various VA's in description below

- IC -

Character Name: Jay

Preferred Weapon: Sword, have used hook swords and shortswords in the past. More recently, I've stuck to throwing knives.

Any Military Experience: Yes

Reason for Joining: Life as a bard has been dull. I'd rather continue practicing my combat skills. I've always dreamed of becoming a knight, and hope I can somehow be squired despite my lack of noble lineage.

Accepted.

- Goals-

As a Valkrae Bannerman your one and only goal should be to serve the Lord Commander and House Valkrae as a whole. To accomplish the tasks given by those in command, Bannermen might need to do things such as stealing, torturing, assassinations, and include high value target protection.

*Ser Arhadir reads this and being disturbed by it sends a letter to The Lord of house Valkrae*

"Dear Lord Valkrae I am sending you this letter requesting that you change this document to stat that they must also be one hundred percent loyal to the Emperor and his Empire, it should stat this because you are a noble house of the holy Oren Empire. Thank you for taking the time to read this *signed Ser Arhadir*

*the letter ends*

*Count Talon sends a letter in response.*

"Ser Arhadir, I write to you to thank you for your observation. As I the Lord of House Valkrae serve the Emperor, my Bannermen do so as well. In saying this I see your point and will clarify who else they serve. Thank ye." Signed, Lord Talon Valkrae, Count of Sherwood

- OOC -
MC Name: Ctc9592

Team Speak (Yes/No): Yes but barely use it

VA's (highly recommended):None yet

- IC -
Character Name: Ethan Valkrae

Preferred Weapon: Longsword and Shield
Any Military Experience: Was a soldier in the Renatus Army back in Asulon

Reason for Joining: Reason for Joining: After years away I have come back to help lead my brother's bannermen and serve House Valkrae.

- OOC -

MC Name: Ctc9592

Team Speak (Yes/No): Yes but barely use it

VA's (highly recommended):None yet

- IC -

Character Name: Ethan Valkrae

Preferred Weapon: Longsword and Shield

Any Military Experience: Was a soldier in the Renatus Army back in Asulon

Reason for Joining: Reason for Joining: After years away I have come back to help lead my brother's bannermen and serve House Valkrae.

Accepted.

- OOC -
MC Name: flipflopfloris

VA's (highly recommended): No, not yet

- IC -
Character Name: Victor Olksk

Preferred Weapon: Close Combat: Longsword / Long Range: Crossbow
Any Military Experience: No really

Reason for Joining:
Looking for action and adventure