The Emerald Rangers

Moot

*A new application has been scribbled in rather awful penmanship on a dirty piece of paper and been placed near the original note*

((Mc name:))Tmdeath

Name: Nigel, my last name is unknown to me.

Race: Human: from what I can remember my father saying I am mostly of Northerner blood.

Brief description of yourself: I used to travel and hunt in the woods with my father before he passed away. I was found near the river outside of town by Mr. Whitestorm and taken in.
Combat experience: I have no combat experience but am willing to learn how to protect others and myself.

Other skills: I have learned many woodcrafts from my father including hunting, gathering, fishing, climbing and other basic survival skills.

Any other info: There's not much more I could tell you about myself but like I said before, I am willing and ready to learn!

((Also a quick question; I changed the uniform up slightly to remove the armored bits. I didn't think it would fit for a younger person to be wearing them and of course I'll changing it back as he grows older. Just wanted to make sure it was okay.))

*takes the form, fills it out as follows*

((MC Name: fiztre))

Name: Will Gideon

Race: Human

Brief Description of Myself: I am a young Bard, who enjoys playing his six-string, and the occasional time in the fields. He also loves a good fight, especially by short sword. 

Combat Experience: I have worked for another Ranger's group, doing much training and even was involved in a few battles. 

Other Skills: I have a knack for the guitar, and have a unique technique for cutting lumber. Also, I tend to be quick in harvesting crops.

*Pins the form back on the wooden pole of which it was found*

Hadrian finds the note pinned to the notice board; he read through it nodding.

"I'd like t' see if 'e can fight... Let's send word for em'"

Hadrian then sends word for him, requesting a further interview.

((Mc name:)) sidmmvv
Name:Leo Oberon
Race:Wood Elf
Brief description of yourself:Leo is sometimes serious and also can be funny and calm. He stands at 6ft and has a good amount of upper body build.  
Combat experience:Leo use to fight all the time trough his teenage years and young adult years. He was also a former merc. 
Other skills:He is good with both a claymore and a bow.
Any other info: Leo does not look to speak of his childhood and family.

((Mc name:)) rcawolves

Name: Lucien Renald Vynes

Brief description of yourself: I am a simple enough man who is accustomed to arduous labour and will gladly assist my fellow man.
Combat experience: None to speak of.

Other skills: I am a decent writer should events need to be recorded.

Any other info:  None

Hadrian looks over the new members applications, writting their name's down in the roster list.

((Mc name: Timzuiderveld))

Name: Artan Sayne

Brief description of yourself: I am a hunter, but due to a lack of work i've decided to apply to the Rangers. I'm good with a bow, but lack skill with a sword.

Combat experience:
none

Other skills: Fishing, skinning, archery

Any other info:

((Mc name:))TheVaultdweller

Name: Samwise Underhill

Race:Halfling

Brief description of yourself: Warm, albeit cocky, Hard working but can sometimes be sassy about it. Has a good head on his shoulders
Combat experience: Little to none, quite reliant on others

Other skills: labour, stewardship, butlering, , farming.

Any other info:Always keen to help!

(Mc name:))Anakulos

Name:Anakulos Benedictus

Race:Elf

Brief description of yourself:I snuck out from home later to be captured back then released with

permission, I am very brave and mostly like will act like a jackass when his braveness gets into trouble. 
Combat experience: Only a few fights from his Valois and Whiterose days.

Other skills: Skillful WeaponsCrafter and Fletcher.

Any other info:Makes a MEAN souflee.

((Mc name:)) DracoRailgun

((Skype:)) No skype

Name: Ashe

Brief description of yourself: A quiet elf who was exiled wrongly from her home and wants to find a new place to call home.
Combat experience: Skilled at archery and stealth, she has good eyesight and can conceal herself easily and quickly.

Other skills: She knows how to use herbs to create medicine, and she can identify different roots and berries.

Any other info: Not really anything else to say except that she is both a lone wolf and a team player, she likes to be part of a group she can help and still be solitary at times.

(Mc name:))Anakulos

Name:Anakulos Benedictus

Race:Elf

Brief description of yourself:I snuck out from home later to be captured back then released with

permission, I am very brave and mostly like will act like a jackass when his braveness gets into trouble. 

Combat experience: Only a few fights from his Valois and Whiterose days.

Other skills: Skillful WeaponsCrafter and Fletcher.

Any other info:Makes a MEAN souflee.

((Mc name:)) DracoRailgun

((Skype:)) No skype

Name: Ashe

Brief description of yourself: A quiet elf who was exiled wrongly from her home and wants to find a new place to call home.

Combat experience: Skilled at archery and stealth, she has good eyesight and can conceal herself easily and quickly.

Other skills: She knows how to use herbs to create medicine, and she can identify different roots and berries.

Any other info: Not really anything else to say except that she is both a lone wolf and a team player, she likes to be part of a group she can help and still be solitary at times.

Hadrian scans the new applications; his face is stern as he reads.

"Hmhmm, ye both can make due; although they'll need training."

Hadrian marks the applications off; then sends word for them, inviting them to the Ranger Barracks in Baile.

((Mc name:)) Josh3738

((Skype:)) X

Name: Zahrer

Race: Dwarf

Brief description of yourself: A mountain dwarf lookin fer a gud payin job
Combat experience: Several years o' experience wit' a sword an' crossbow though ah am nae as gud wit' a bow.

Other skills: Moinin

Any other info: X

(Mc name: Org_The_Robo

((Skype: Org.The.Robo Cameron Smart

Name:Org

Race: Wood Elf

Brief description of yourself: I am an experienced fishermen and bowmen. I have been living in the wilds. Fishing and defending against bandits. 
Combat experience: I am quite skilled with the bow. I usually do mercenary work when I can find it. I am excellent at stealth especially in woodland areas. 

Other skills: Fishermen, some building skills.

Any other info: I only fight for what I think is right and to defend the good people of this world. Otherwise I just like to have a good time with fellow kinsmen. 

((Mc name: 17owen71))

Name: Ayrton

Brief description: Ayrton is an Agile, small elf with deep blue eyes and wild brown hair. he knows how to use and sword but he isnt very good with it and he prefers using a bow, he can climb most things well.

Other skills: none

Any other info: none

((Mc name: 17owen71))

Name: Ayrton

Brief description: Ayrton is an Agile, small elf with deep blue eyes and wild brown hair. he knows how to use and sword but he isnt very good with it and he prefers using a bow, he can climb most things well.

Other skills: none

Any other info: none