[Not Hiring] The Red Cross

Miquill

MC Name: PineappleWizard

RP Name: Samuel Brinkbriar

Race: Human

Skills: Adept with a blade, but a man of great faith and a healer. 

Description of Self: I have traveled across the land throughout my life, shaping me to become and hardy and versatile man. I hope my son follows in my footsteps.  

Reason for Joining: Approached by Richerd Green with my son Decimus and we decided to join the order. Also  I have great faith in Yemekar and would like to serve him in anyway possible.

MC Name: Afro_Panda

RP Name: Decimus Brinkbriar

Skills: Engineer, Blacksmith, with an average skill with a sword and hopeless with a bow.

Description of Self: Young human male of an athletic build with a brian for logically task such as engineering, who has spent the majority of his life travelling with his father.

Reason for Joining: I was on a walk around the dwarven countyside with my father (Samuel Brinkbriar) when we were approached by Richerd Green and were asked if we wanted to join a noble order of knights. My father as a man of great faith was eager to join the Templars and persuaded me into joining with him.

MC Name: PineappleWizard

RP Name: Samuel Brinkbriar

Skills: Adept with a blade, but a man of great faith and a healer. 

Description of Self: I have traveled across the land throughout my life, shaping me to become and hardy and versatile man. I hope my son follows in my footsteps.  

Reason for Joining: Approached by Richerd Green with my son Decimus and we decided to join the order. Also  I have great faith in Yemekar and would like to serve him in anyway possible.

MC Name: Afro_Panda

RP Name: Decimus Brinkbriar

Skills: Engineer, Blacksmith, with an average skill with a sword and hopeless with a bow.

Description of Self: Young human male of an athletic build with a brian for logically task such as engineering, who has spent the majority of his life travelling with his father.

Reason for Joining: I was on a walk around the dwarven countyside with my father (Samuel Brinkbriar) when we were approached by Richerd Green and were asked if we wanted to join a noble order of knights. My father as a man of great faith was eager to join the Templars and persuaded me into joining with him.

Accepted, both of you! Welcome to the order! An officer will be contact you shortly.

MC Name:
watyll
RP Name:
Lux Tenebris
Race:
Human
Skills:
Good with an axe, can follow orders.
Description of Self:
Obedient and loyal. I will fill out my mission until it is no longer relevant to the commander or until it is completed.
Reason for Joining:

I wish to become a man of great honor. 

MC Name:

watyll

RP Name:

Lux Tenebris

Race:

Human

Male

Skills:

Good with an axe, can follow orders.

Description of Self:

Obedient and loyal. I will fill out my mission until it is no longer relevant to the commander or until it is completed.

Reason for Joining:

I wish to become a man of great honor. 

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! An officer will be with you shortly.

MC Name: Link22399

RP Name: Lucius Tovalin 

Skills: Swordsman

Description of Self: Brother of Vladimir, Strong, Impulsive

Reason for Joining: I wish to grow stronger, not only physically but mentally. It also seems like a wise choice to follow my brothers footsteps

MC Name: Link22399

RP Name: Lucius Tovalin 

Skills: Swordsman

Description of Self: Brother of Vladimir, Strong, Impulsive

Reason for Joining: I wish to grow stronger, not only physically but mentally. It also seems like a wise choice to follow my brothers footsteps

Accepted, an officer will contact you shortly

All members are revealed from service until further notice. The guild will remain idle for the time being and will recruit once more once bestowed with proper land. If you wish to rejoin our ranks once we return you will be returned your former position in our order. 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.