Telekinesis Guide

Supremacy

Certainly. As Piercing is, I am also available should you require more help/clarification. PM me, (mthdominator) in game, if I am on. If not, hit me up on the forums.

Could you ever have the ability to change the direction of a blade coming towards you?

only if someone is throwing the blade. As a general rule, a hand is sufficient enough to stop telekinesis.

only if someone is throwing the blade. As a general rule, a hand is sufficient enough to stop telekinesis.

Uh, no. You can't change the direction of a thrown blade. The rule of telekinesis, which I actually studied with Kalenz himself, is that you CANNOT change the direction of a thrown object. You can pick things up, heavy things at T5 or something, and then throw them at fast rates. Or pick something up and spin it around or use it as a shield.

This guide quite literally says you can alter an objects flight pathe, if skilled enough. If it were hand thrown, a T4-5 could easily knock it aside, but not reverse it. (Unless tossed, or sumfin')

Uh, no. You can't change the direction of a thrown blade. The rule of telekinesis, which I actually studied with Kalenz himself, is that you CANNOT change the direction of a thrown object. You can pick things up, heavy things at T5 or something, and then throw them at fast rates. Or pick something up and spin it around or use it as a shield.

Erm, I've been redirecting thrown objects FOREVER. It's totally possible. You can't stop it, but changing its course is easy.

Read: 1ef4d9408f0c2ce8f1b96ee749213a18.png

Same process.

Is it possible for someone to after many weeks of meditation be able to go into tier 1 of tele magic and then build up from there? In other words, can you be self taught? Knowing that it would probably take much longer to learn. 

Unfortunately, the rule for magic in the Alteration tree is that they must all be taught by a teacher. This being said, it is not allowed to be self taught, regardless of the time spent meditating. Now, you could easily study weight, kinetics, and the void, to assist in your learning when a teacher is found, but until then, it must remain taught by teachers. Sorry!

Is it possible for someone to after many weeks of meditation be able to go into tier 1 of tele magic and then build up from there? In other words, can you be self taught? Knowing that it would probably take much longer to learn. 

You can. Transfiguration is the only locked magic type of Alteration. The other three can all be learnt independently, though it is always the case that learning from someone is going to be better for you both IC and OOC.

Thanks for the input Elindor, I have been trying to find a teacher but, it is so difficult, so I thought why not learn it myself, for I have studied roll play magic for some time now, and Id like to teach those that like me cant afford or find a teacher. Thanks.

Just to get a better idea:

How does one defend themselves with water evo?

How does one launch an offensive assault with water evo?

Just to get a better idea:

How does one defend themselves with water evo?

How does one launch an offensive assault with water evo?

Looks like you are looking for the Water Evocation guide.

Telekinesis doesn't work with water.

What effect does telekinesis have on collections of solids, like chainmail?

I believe sand has been explained, it would work the same way, but with connections. So you could easily pull one link, but many links at the same time would get harder and harder.

Since telekinisis is changing how much gravity effects and object would it be possible for it to amplify gravityx2+ inbeetween 2 point or decrease the amount gravitational pull .