The Return Of The Four Fathers

KUSHerZombie

Event Planners, MC Names:

Event Type: Temporary Resurection

Event Date: June 15th-June 20th (It would take time to remove these curses)

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Orcish badlands, Malinor, Oren, and the dwarven nation

Event Location: In each nation, it would be diffrent for all of them.

Summary: As we all know, most of the people in the world are at insain war or hatred. Most people who read their lore know about the four fathers who defeated iblees. Well, it has been many, many years since that, and maybe the four fathers could help stop the curse, or help end the fights, as this was not what they would have liked. 

Horen could return for the Humans, could stop their wars, and stop their fighting.

Urugan could return for the Dwarves, could share their welth, by selling it to other nations.

Krug could return for the Orcs, could loose their blood thirsty ways.

Malin could return for the elves Elves, could be able to have children. But thats not all! They don't completly get healed, but they keep some of their curses.

Humans would still be mortal.
Orcs would still be "Ugly"
Dwarves would also still be "Short and Ugly"
Elves would only be able to have one kid per person, and even then its rare.
Concept Images/Screenshots
N/A

Other Information:  This is not removing the entire curse, its just a small part of it.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, I require actors to play the fathers.

What would be the benefit of this? The curses define the races. And given the range of how people rp, would have almost no effect.

Anyways, it was Iblees that created the curses, not the brothers.

The four brothers don't have the power to lift iblees curses. Not even the wandering wizard could lift them which is why he blessed the races instead.

Horen was killed by krug. Malin was "stolen" by nemiisae, urguan is off mining at the centre of the world practically and krug mysteriously vanished all at the end of the first age befoee the second coming of iblees.

@Reglard, I know that, the benefit would be the stopping of major fights, orcs killing "Pinkehs" ect. ect.

@Reglard, I know that, the benefit would be the stopping of major fights, orcs killing "Pinkehs" ect. ect. this would work by them appearing in a angelic type form.

Like others have mentioned, The curses define the races. It would be pretty strange if we had thousands of little elf babies running around everywhere, or orcs going around not killing anyone. I don't think this would benefit the server in a positive way.