[Utility Lore] Smoke Bombs

Nope, but they're just more logical than a mechanical one in this day and age...

A water base, 2 weak air symbols, 1 moderate fire symbol and some coal dust. Once the bottle is smashed the fluid inside instantly burns up, causing billowing smoke to spread throughout the area. Simple, blunt, effective, lasts 5 minutes.

Cons:

ADD WIND!!! I RP using powder bombs, and always try to include wind as a factore when I do

/roll 10 5-1 Wind, 6-10 No wind

Cons:

ADD WIND!!! I RP using powder bombs, and always try to include wind as a factore when I do

Only problem with this is, though it is a good idea if there was to be wind? if in a Battle with a total of 3 people are they all going to agree? etc :/

Sorry this is my projection of a smoke bomb and the RP that might as well follow it.

*Billy unlatches a smoke bomb from of his utility belt. As the 5 armored men approach him, the smoke releases and billy does 5 back flips and evades the armored men*

OR

*Billy unlatches a smoke bomb from his utility belt. He throws the bomb on the ground as the five armored men approach him. As the smoke releases billy takes his dagger and stabs one man in the throat before doing 5 back flips to evade the other four.*

Cons:

No such thing as gunpowder in Anthos.

Sorry this is my projection of a smoke bomb and the RP that might as well follow it.

*Billy unlatches a smoke bomb from of his utility belt. As the 5 armored men approach him, the smoke releases and billy does 5 back flips and evades the armored men*

OR

*Billy unlatches a smoke bomb from his utility belt. He throws the bomb on the ground as the five armored men approach him. As the smoke releases billy takes his dagger and stabs one man in the throat before doing 5 back flips to evade the other four.*

I do not see your point?

I do not see your point?

My point is that people can and WILL take advantage of this because people just love to get any kind of 'Ninja-like' edge on anybody.

Frankly I don't like the fact of any kind of smoke bomb or 'chemical smoke.'

(Most of the smoke bomb player's haven't even gotten the lore accepted. If they had even taken the time to post it or even write it out.)

Exactly, I see your views when you say that people just presume they have these contraptions, and as stated before on this thread,IF the players was to miss used Smoke bombs if this lore is accepted that will result in a strike. :D

Beautifully written lore, well done.

However, there is in fact accepted lore for smoke bombs already. This does not, by any means, make any difference in if this lore will be accepted or not, and I encourage you to continue on with this lore and strive just as much to get it accepted and implemented into the community.
If you would like to read the lore, it is at the bottom of the post here. It was originally written by Sentlit, and is extremely hard and arduous to make.

Good luck with the lore, it would be interesting to see it implemented.

People won't read the lore, more wanabe ninjas will throw it and get away like a Ninja. And then kill people while seeing through it was Ezio. Sorry, I just feel this'll be heavily power-gamed. -1

Smoke bombs are cool. I recall on the build server there was a custom item smoke bomb that was an enderpearl that released firework sparkles when thrown. Something like this would be a nice visual and there could be perhaps a blindness effect to those immediately around the impact. There might be instances of abuse, sure, but those could be handled with strikes and whatnot. This is just something that would be really nice to have in a rogue's arsenal.

Nicely written lore, as long as this is not powergamed I personally see no problem in smoke bombs being implemented.