Return To Asulon

Zarkan80

((I had a good idea for an event earlier today while I was reading the lore pages today, maybe a group of adventures could return to Asulon to see the results of the the Undead, finding the land destroyed and desolated, they return. But one of them becomes corrupted and secretly begins to build a cult based around the Undead lore etc. It would be a good event around the rebuilding, discovery and destruction of the new Undead cult thanks for taking your time to read this.))

Sounds good, I hope you mean Aegis :P . But totally, this event would be cool, but it needs A LOT more fleshing out.

Asulon was lost due to technical difficulties, and the Undead were around, and died, in Aegis. We cannot return to Asulon, and for returning to Aegis, I think it's been talked about, but never done.

Ah makes sense, thought that would be somebodies answer to this lol

Asulon was (in rp) completely and utterly destroyed by a gigantic storm caused by some weird magic crap. It most likely became Atlantis.

We need to get Tac to explore for lost treasure in Ageis.

The undead didn't exactly die in Aegis. They are trapped in it.

I like this idea, though of course we need to go to Aegis not Asulon. With that fixed, you still need a lot more work on how the event will go down.

This event proposal has been denied. We cannot return to Asulon due to the loss of the map, and we do not have plans of returning to Aegis for the time being.