[Racial Lore] The Forest Dwarves

cmack1028

"Gloin"

YOU MUST BE JOKING. NO USAGE OF THE THIRTEEN DWARVES ALLOWED (Thorin not exempted meanqueen)

And since when were the Dawnsworn a forest dwarf clan? I'm pretty sure as hell Ellsia isn't a forest dwarf, only Cracker's alt to replace Hildr.

"Gloin"

YOU MUST BE JOKING. NO USAGE OF THE THIRTEEN DWARVES ALLOWED (Thorin not exempted meanqueen)

And since when were the Dawnsworn a forest dwarf clan? I'm pretty sure as hell Ellsia isn't a forest dwarf, only Cracker's alt to replace Hildr.

Crackerjack created the Dawnsworn as Forest Dwarves, though it's generally accepted now that they're half Irongut, thus half Cave Dwarf and half Forest Dwarf.

"Gloin"

((Well it would make full sense for the Forest Dwarves to have atleast one Dwarven Father (Son of Urguan), it is completely understandable. Also the Dawnsworn lore, im pretty sure they would of had it confirmed.