Finding A Long Lost Friend.

Lathros

Event Planners, MC Names: 9coolman9, (Head Leader). Connor428, ww2buff99.

Event Type: Adventure, Quest.

Event Date: To Be Decided.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Dwarves, or any other nations that would like to participate.

Event Location: On a distant island, in the mines of a great clan hall.

Summary: The Ironbeard clan lost it's elderest elder, the wisest, the boldest, his name was Argonon Ironbeard. This is Lathros' Father. Ever since the event the Ironbeard clan lost this elder they fell apart. They've been looking for him for over 200 years. Now Lathros is rebuilding the Ironbeards to find his father within the mines of the Ironbeard clan hall. Lathros is also gathering non Ironbeards to aid him in this journey. For the non Ironbeards they will get some of the Ironbeard's minas. For the Ironbeards they will have a new place to call home, the Ironbeard clan hall, and the greatest treasure of all. Lathros' father, the wisest Ironbeard.

Who's Going : Anyone from a group of 5-20 The more the merrier :3.

What we'll get out of it: A rebuilt clan hall, that would either stay as the Ironbeard clan hall (What I want) Or, a clan hall hub (Numerous clan halls), Or a "new dwarven city"

Concept Images/Screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/OwXOF
Other Information: This was on a different island far out from Anthos. (This is to build an extroardinary piece of art)

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, I need builders to build a cave system, within a giant clan hall. I will also require 1 actor to roleplay my father, He/she would have to roleplay being lost for several years, being crazy, hungry, thirsty etc. But that comes later.

Is this for all of the Dwarves, or.. just your character?

edit: Also, wait, you haven't explained much of the event/details. It's just confusing, is all I'm saying, although the concept art is really cool.

This proposal really just seems like a way for you to get some valuables and it also looks like it's for you and two others, it's also kind of confusing like Lanader said.

It is my opinion that this needs to be reworked. More importantly the entirety of this event is simply to get the ET builders to build for you which we don't do. If we are going to do that much work more  intriguing and inspiring lore is needed. Take Lago's lore with the derva city for example. The city was an accessory to the lore and implementation of a use for thanhic ore/another way to make golems. Not the other way around.