♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

-In-Game Name: Noble_4

-RolePlaying Name:Hu'skuk

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] Great with both.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] No.

-Villain Application Link:

-Race and Subrace: Orc Nomad

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Caravan

--Are you still a member of this organization: I haven't even joined yet.

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining: I am a criminal and my friend told me about it

-Evils you have committed: Murder, Theft , "Hit and Run"

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) I like to be a bad boy

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes i do

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes

-Time Zone and playing Times: I play atleast 5 hours a week but max is 40 hours. Time zone Central

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes

Denied.

Too many Ban Reports and really every GM doesn't like you ^^

Im sorry to tell everyone, but we are no longer welcome in the north. When I logged on, I was outside the main tower and I saw tons of I tems on the ground. I went up the tower to see what had happened, and ((MasterFawkes)) Dreadlord Mayctor was destroying the main staircase; and tac64 was helping him. they told me that our "clan" isnt welcome anymore, And they ran me out. Im very angry, I had some nice goodies in my chest, including CAKE!

Im sorry to tell everyone, but we are no longer welcome in the north. When I logged on, I was outside the main tower and I saw tons of I tems on the ground. I went up the tower to see what had happened, and ((MasterFawkes)) Dreadlord Mayctor was destroying the main staircase; and tac64 was helping him. they told me that our "clan" isnt welcome anymore, And they ran me out. Im very angry, I had some nice goodies in my chest, including CAKE!

In times of this, we must regroup at the main base.

I do not know what had happened to anger them so... We had helped indefinitely in the taking of Alstion... I shall contact them soon...

((Because of the Black Hand I can't decide whether to stay good or become evil. Simon you really did a good job with the Black Hand))

Do the slaves become roaming souls if their villain apps get accepted?

Yes, Kobno.

What happend to all the diamond tools and gold ingots I donated? They were not stolen, I hope?

I like how you take your guild seriously and don't tolerate any shenanigans ic!

What happend to all the diamond tools and gold ingots I donated? They were not stolen, I hope?

Nope, theyre still in the city's locked chest. The tools might have been used to make the trial room though...

Labeling us your enemies, ey? Touch even one of my men, and the full force of the Cal'ek Legions shall be upon your door step, trained, equipped, armored, and ready to slaughter all of the Black Hand to the last.

For each of my mens lives you take, I shall take 10 of yours.

This is your only warning, my foe.

Indeed we are enemies, Cal'Ek. We have much information from a certain person... We work in the shadows (The higher up people at least, cos the others aren't as discreet as I'd like them to be). I will await your men wherever they are.

You'd be surprised which individuals have already infiltrated your ranks.

((Thanks for the support from the other people! I really work hard on almost everything I do!))

You may have any infiltrator you desire. No cowardly rat could ever stand up to the might of a true Cal'ek Soldier, and no force you could muster could ever possibly breech the Cal'ek walls.

Thought I would post this even with a yet to be accepted application, since I've been working with you guys for some time and was told I would begin my trials soon.

-In-Game Name:karlfranz90

-RolePlaying Name: Journeyman_Karl or Karl

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: I am a great swordsman. Serving as a bounty hunter for over 8 years, I gained great knowledge in the art of the blade. My bowmanship on the other hand, is not so refined. I can hit a target, but not from a distance, therefore you should not give me a bow in battle

-Are you a Mage: No, I have no experience in magic.

--If so, what type do you specialize in: N/A

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14965

-Race and Subrace: Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: The Black Hand, I have yet to start my trials

--Are you still a member of this organization: As a yet to be trialed member, yes

--If yes, are you trusted: as in, trusted by the other guild members? then I believe so.

-Reason for Joining: The Black Hand is the largest and strongest guild to support the undead and Iblees. My goal is one day to join their ranks as well, but until then I wish to prove myself with you.

-Evils you have committed:

*I have slain many men with other followers and Black Hand member in the name of Iblees.

*I assisted in the fall of Alstion and the Ascended Base (North)

-References for Evils Done:

*Guraim (pugsy)

*Lym (Lymdil)

*Nightmare (BullyReece)

*Scion of Dark Shen (Susitsu)

*Kevin_The_Minion (kjohnson1997)

*Lolindar (zarsies)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

I am a very good roleplayer in that I can take on my character with great zeal, and am a very willing participant in other players actions. I understand and accept PvP rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

None now that Alstion has fallen.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Eastern Sea Board, and I can give 2-3 hours on a school day, and 3-5 hours over the weekend

(( Damn Karl. You've come a long way from being a noble knight on Civ RP with your town, ready to join the Templars haha. ))

Thought I would post this even with a yet to be accepted application, since I've been working with you guys for some time and was told I would begin my trials soon.

-In-Game Name:karlfranz90

-RolePlaying Name: Journeyman_Karl or Karl

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: I am a great swordsman. Serving as a bounty hunter for over 8 years, I gained great knowledge in the art of the blade. My bowmanship on the other hand, is not so refined. I can hit a target, but not from a distance, therefore you should not give me a bow in battle

-Are you a Mage: No, I have no experience in magic.

--If so, what type do you specialize in: N/A

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14965

-Race and Subrace: Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: The Black Hand, I have yet to start my trials

--Are you still a member of this organization: As a yet to be trialed member, yes

--If yes, are you trusted: as in, trusted by the other guild members? then I believe so.

-Reason for Joining: The Black Hand is the largest and strongest guild to support the undead and Iblees. My goal is one day to join their ranks as well, but until then I wish to prove myself with you.

-Evils you have committed:

*I have slain many men with other followers and Black Hand member in the name of Iblees.

*I assisted in the fall of Alstion and the Ascended Base (North)

-References for Evils Done:

*Guraim (pugsy)

*Lym (Lymdil)

*Nightmare (BullyReece)

*Scion of Dark Shen (Susitsu)

*Kevin_The_Minion (kjohnson1997)

*Lolindar (zarsies)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

I am a very good roleplayer in that I can take on my character with great zeal, and am a very willing participant in other players actions. I understand and accept PvP rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

None now that Alstion has fallen.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Eastern Sea Board, and I can give 2-3 hours on a school day, and 3-5 hours over the weekend

Accepted Indeed. I know you have much connections... This shall be useful to us.