The Red Chains - Anthosian Slaving Company

MonkeyCoffee

A note is pinned up at the tavern 'Metztli's Blessing' on the island of Karakatua. Saikaunaah has her head tilted at it, biting her bottom lip "Yus. Thees ees guud." she smiled before jolting off, being very happy that Ko'Vhaan allowed her to take over the company, allowing her to bring the Empire back to its former glory. But now she has to wait for any willing Kharajyr to join.

[#1337paint.netskillz]

CoSVDm0.gif

[Thanks to Benboboy for basically making most of the thread. #DidNotCopyFromBenbo'sOldThread]

A similar note is hung up in Gronkkston.

l27PL4T.gif

Below both notes sits another note, reading:

[iC] Name:

[iC] Age:

[iC] Subrace ((If applicable)):

[iC] Position (Keeper or slaver):

[OOC] MC name:

[OOC] Evils ((IOnly required if accepted. Otheriwse leave blank. If applying for slaver, 2c is needed atleast)):

[OOC] Timezone:

[OOC] Skype:

Current roster:

Captain(s):

Sa'Saikaunaah Therkul

Keeper(s):

Thurak

Slaver(s):

Ja'Sahra

Do'Valawn

Gronkk [Fatso]

A note arrives to Saikaunaah.

Sa'vi,

You know Ja'Sahra's name, and her age is somewhat irrelevant. However, to be fair, she will say around 80. She is Kha'Cheetrah, and she will be Slaver.

She will speak to you soon.

<< I have all of 1-3, and I'm EST time zone. You have the rest of the info. >>

Saikaunaah grunted as she came back on the island, carrying a body on her back. A Dark Elf, white hair and green eyes. The first catch. A c'myja, or as the Apes call it, slave. It was the first of many she believed, and perhaps it will be. She did it on her own as well. Imagine what she could do with more than just herself! For now however, it was just a single Elf, locked up in a cage. How is she going to sell it?

[iC] Name:

Do'Valawn

[iC] Gender:

Male

[iC] Subrace:

Tigrasi

[iC] Age:

[iC] Position (Deckhand or slaver):

Slaver

[OOC] MC name:

Re_addled

[OOC] Evils if you have a VA (A VA for atleast 2c is required to join as a slaver):

2a, 2c, 3c, 3b

Thurak frowns as he notices one of the posters situated outside of the new Orcish city of Gronkkston, reading over it carefully with what tattered knowledge of common writing he has. He takes an application form, slowly and carefully filling it out before placing it on the wall next to the original parchment. He glances around him once, almost casually, before grabbing the advertising parchment, scrunching it up, and tossing it into a nearby brazier. Thurak's hereditary purple eyes pulsate strangely, the scarred features of his face illuminating for but a moment before the night engulfs them once more, the light dying as quickly as it came. He walks away, leaving the small note pinned alone on the cracked brick wall.

Name: Thurak

Subrace ((If applicable)): Uruk

Slaver or keeper: Keeper

[OOC] MC name: ilikefooddude

[OOC] Evils ((IOnly required if accepted. Otheriwse leave blank. If applying for slaver, 2c is needed atleast)): 1a, 1c, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3b

[OOC] Timezone: Australian EST (+10)

-snip-

Saikaunaah decided to check the poster at Gronkkston, noticing a new application up. However, she'd also notice that the original poster was ripped down, frowning and tilting her head "Wutta...?" she mumbles before her eyes turn back towards the application. "Hmm. Thurak tha Uruk..." she mumbles again "Yaws." she smiles before quickly writing "Accepted" below it before walking off, wondering who or what ripped the paper down.

Name: Gronkk

Subrace ((If applicable)): Uruk

Slaver or keeper: Slaver

[OOC] MC name: _Aislin_

[OOC] Evils ((IOnly required if accepted. Otheriwse leave blank. If applying for slaver, 2c is needed atleast)): All

[OOC] Timezone: PST GMT-7

[iC] Name: Dra'Eldai Therkul

[iC] Age: 100

[iC] Subrace ((If applicable)): Kha'Pantera

[iC] Position (Keeper or slaver): Slaver

[OOC] MC name: Sab_4_Fab

[OOC] Evils ((IOnly required if accepted. Otheriwse leave blank. If applying for slaver, 2c is needed atleast)): All except 5

[OOC] Timezone: GMT

[OOC] Skype: carlo-forte

((Can I be a slave? We can arrange something. I feel like it would be really fun RP :3 I have a character that would be hilarious for it too. A doomforge >=3))

[iC] Name:S'Dakaar

[iC] Age:Dakaar ees twawntii 

[iC] Subrace ((If applicable)):Dakaar ees Kha'Pantera 

[iC] Position (Keeper or slaver):Dakaar wawnts tu bii slayvar

[OOC] MC name:warlord212

[OOC] Evils ((IOnly required if accepted. Otheriwse leave blank. If applying for slaver, 2c is needed atleast)):2a, 2c, and 1a

[OOC] Timezone:EST

[OOC] Skype:hblast212

<< The Chains kinda flopped at the moment, however, I'm gonna see if Monkey still wants to be in charge. If not, I'll take over, and start getting people. In that case, we would love to have you as a slave, Demo. Cheers. >>

((Yay! :3 How do we arrange that?))

<< I'll be taking over, I'll have up a new post on the guild once the Kha' get settled from leaving the island. As it is, you could add me on Skype Demo, luke.gaynor1, and we can try to figure something out. ^.^ >>