[Magic] Beardmancy [Completed]

Treshure

Beardmancy changed my life, before this lore idea was posted I was just your ordinary Kraltian now my beard glows with a luxurious glow which I hasn't had since coaster was here. +1 

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is more Shaman magic as Evocation cannot control physical things, but only pull elements from the void. And Hair is NOT an element... Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, to lazy to go across the pages looking for this little bit. But anyways....

GIMME BEARD SHAMANZ

-snip-

If you read the first post, it is evoking testosterone to speed a rapid growth of hair follicles and how they grow, controlling even the hairs shortly after they are first grown. However, once the testosterone returns to the void your hair follicles that grew rapidly cease to exist, shrinking back into the natural beard you already have. Rather than evoking something largely physical and having many traits like fire, testosterone is easier which allows you to keep the beard's properties longer.

So... Testosterone is now an Element. Beautiful. Though if that is true, then a 'Beardmancer' could hypothetically create orbs of pure testosterone to throw at people. Because it would work just like a Hydromancer? On a scientific note, this magic would cause the beardmancer to be very skinny as testosterone would increase the rate in-which fat is turned into energy, "Testosterone increases fat release for energy (http://goo.gl/rMUa2p) That webpage will also point out that the loss of massive amounts of testosterone can lead to diseases and other bad things. Since you would be evoking testosterone directly into your body, I don't think anyone but maybe a T4-5 would be able to chose that it goes only to hair follicles.

So... Testosterone is now an Element. Beautiful. Though if that is true, then a 'Beardmancer' could hypothetically create orbs of pure testosterone to throw at people. Because it would work just like a Hydromancer? On a scientific note, this magic would cause the beardmancer to be very skinny as testosterone would increase the rate in-which fat is turned into energy, "Testosterone increases fat release for energy (http://goo.gl/rMUa2p) That webpage will also point out that the loss of massive amounts of testosterone can lead to diseases and other bad things. Since you would be evoking testosterone directly into your body, I don't think anyone but maybe a T4-5 would be able to chose that it goes only to hair follicles.

According to 

Cognitive Existentialism

You can summon a variety of things from the void. You could essentially draw in the void, if that lore is correct. Testosterone could exist and be evoked from the void. Now, early on in the Beardic Cult they realized that applying testosterone to other areas of the body could A: Screw with things in your body. B: Not be as efficient/useful/glorious as beards and facial hair in general. Nor could it affect fatness production, mostly because testosterone wouldn't be evoked long enough to actually affect the body's functions. A significantly lower amount of testosterone would be used to grow a beard rather than evoke a solid ball of testosterone to throw at people. 1. That has little to no uses. 2. It would be extremely draining to the Beardmancer, whom is not used to evoking large amounts of things. You would be evoking it on your face, nowhere else.

Every dwarf ever approves. +1

And Bucky... Can't you just let us have some fun? 

*The bestest Paragon Kjell Ireheart removes a magical braid from underneath his beard, with this swift motion his hair follicles launch forward covering the Orc desert in a carpet of glorious masculinity. For he since the beginning of time possessed the mightiest beard known to Dwarf, it wasn't until now this truth was unleashed to its fullest potential.* 

Robin Drake and Shiftnative are t6

*The bestest Paragon Kjell Ireheart removes a magical braid from underneath his beard, with this swift motion his hair follicles launch forward covering the Orc desert in a carpet of glorious masculinity. For he since the beginning of time possessed the mightiest beard known to Dwarf, it wasn't until now this truth was unleashed to its fullest potential.* 

For thy beliefs are not true! The Cult of the Beard shalt unleash a holy Beardic war, whereth we will cut thy beard and make it a display to the races, to know we hold the truest beards.