[Magic] Beardmancy [Completed]

Treshure

This is mildly unnecessary, I just got to reaffirm my point. Magic is in the server to supply it with an interesting type of role-play, and I cannot imagine.. beard-bending would be a very interesting experience for by-standers. It seems a bit trolly, as well.

This is mildly unnecessary, I just got to reaffirm my point. Magic is in the server to supply it with an interesting type of role-play, and I cannot imagine.. beard-bending would be a very interesting experience for by-standers. It seems a bit trolly, as well.

It's designed to be whimsical, and fun. I have no intentions to RP it as "trolly" nor will I pick people, if grandmastered, who will.

its anything but trolly bro

"I cannot imagine beard-bending would be a very interesting experience for by-standers"...

Erm. If someone's beard starts growing and moving by itself, that's about as interesting as it gets. Fire evocation is cool and all - yayy, fire... - but you'd think they were possessed if their beard started swimming around. So I support it, not because it adds to serious magic, but because it makes whimsical and silly magic, of which we have... Pretty much none.

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/7256/danidone.jpg

That is Dani.

She has amazing hair.

Can she learn beardmancy and use it instead with her hair?

Please?

Can she please be a founder?

I'll luv you 4ever :3

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/7256/danidone.jpg

That is Dani.

She has amazing hair.

Can she learn beardmancy and use it instead with her hair?

Please?

Can she please be a founder?

I'll luv you 4ever :3

If you be serious, contact me on Skype about it. Beardmancy must be facial hair.

Kalenz, if you ACTUALLY deny this, the server will hate you forever, honest to God.

EDIT: Sorry, should have made it clear that this was a jest. But still, please don't deny this. :( 

Kalenz, if you ACTUALLY deny this, the server will hate you forever, honest to God.

He's not the only one making the decisions, he's just the one who posts, the lore team and the magic team all take a vote on it, he just makes the denial/acceptance posts. >_>

:P I know, just a jest. But honestly, make fun lore!

EDIT: Sorry, should have made it clear that this was a jest. But still, please don't deny this. :( 

^^

I really do enjoy when something like this comes around, just brings a smile to my face. Please, MAT - make this happen.