Wood Elf

Of what age are are you?:

What combat experience do you have?:

non

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?:

no

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?:

I solemnly swear

Cyndaer sends a letter to the applicant; it holds only one statement and a signature.

"Denied.

Signed, March-Warden Cyndaer Sylvari."

Looks at the poster & takes a flyer, then begins to sign his name & age, then the other things that are also mentioned

OOC:

MC name:

Kyran141

Skype name:

kyrancraft

Timezone:

mountain standard time

IC:

Of what race are you?:

Elves

I've been training with my father in laurelin for 38 year's and have gotten in some duelling with other player's, also just a few hand to hand fighting & haven't been slain yet..

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?:

No I do not

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?:

I swear on the mali people to uphold peace & order in the Elven nation, even if I must die in the process..

Cyndaer sends a letter to the applicant; it bears a message and a signature.

"Accepted. Seek out a Warden or the March-Warden for your uniform and equiptment.

Signed, March-Warden Cyndaer Sylvari.

OOC:

MC name: marb121

Skype name: bram.vos99

Timezone: GMT+1

IC:

Of what race are you?: High elf

Of what age are are you?: 19

What combat experience do you have?: I am good with both bow and dagger, mostly for self defence.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?:I do

OOC:

MC name:

ttwesten

Skype name:

Trent Ohrwalder

Timezone:

Australian timezones

IC:

Of what race are you?:

Pure elf

Hand to hand, although I do not think fighting would be needed as up-holding peace makes violence seems Unnecessary.

I use towards belonging to another, but now it is an no.

I swear to uphold the peace within the nation

OOC:

MC name: shadowmage1291

Skype name: shadowmage1291

Timezone: GMT+10

IC:

Of what race are you?:

I am of the human ilk.

I am in the days of  my youth, twenty-one.

Skills are short, I am no master nor am I accomplished with any weapon, tho I am to have some training on my shoulders.

No, all my responsibility honor and pride shall belong to the Lumi'Drin

As a child brought up in the city of old Malinor, under a branch and under righteous gaze I swear to aid in what ever shape or matter I can to stem the tide of ill weighted, ill fitted creature who'd harm the land and its people.

::The application is written in glowing pink ink::

OOC:

MC name:

_Kraal_

Skype name:

thomascovey1181

Timezone:

EST -- Eastern Standard Time

IC:

Of what race are you?:

"I am a High Elf, though I have an impure standing with them."

"Eight hundred and fifty something..."

"I have experience in Arcane magics."

"None."

"I swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order."

Volund looks towards the back of New Malinor; The Goth boats behind him at sea with the many Goths around and in front looking onward as well. The Goths' gaze look on towards the city. A contemplating look in one's eye, a bloodlust in another, they have yet to move onto New Malinor. One could see from New Malinor only a group of men standing afar with swords and shields, axes and spears, bones and blood.

OOC:

MC name: kido122

Skype name: joshua.chap96

Timezone: EST(US)

IC:

Of what race are you?: Elf

Of what age are are you?: 232

What combat experience do you have?: I have served in several small bands of mercenaries through out my life, as well as on board a small ship. I have freelanced as a lone guard to many a merchant and traveler, and have had the grand experience of being a military advisor to small settlement in Asulon.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: I belong to no other order or guilds

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: I do swear to uphold peace and order

OOC:

MC name: marb121

Skype name: bram.vos99

IC:

Of what race are you?: High elf

Of what age are are you?: 19

What combat experience do you have?: I am good with both bow and dagger, mostly for self defence.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?:I do

OOC:

MC name:

ttwesten

Skype name:

Trent Ohrwalder

Timezone:

Australian timezones

IC:

Of what race are you?:

Pure elf

Hand to hand, although I do not think fighting would be needed as up-holding peace makes violence seems Unnecessary.

I use towards belonging to another, but now it is an no.

I swear to uphold the peace within the nation

OOC:

MC name: shadowmage1291

Skype name: shadowmage1291

Timezone: GMT+10

IC:

Of what race are you?:

I am of the human ilk.

I am in the days of  my youth, twenty-one.

Skills are short, I am no master nor am I accomplished with any weapon, tho I am to have some training on my shoulders.

No, all my responsibility honor and pride shall belong to the Lumi'Drin

As a child brought up in the city of old Malinor, under a branch and under righteous gaze I swear to aid in what ever shape or matter I can to stem the tide of ill weighted, ill fitted creature who'd harm the land and its people.

::The application is written in glowing pink ink::

OOC:

MC name:

_Kraal_

Skype name:

thomascovey1181

Timezone:

EST -- Eastern Standard Time

IC:

Of what race are you?:

"I am a High Elf, though I have an impure standing with them."

"Eight hundred and fifty something..."

"I have experience in Arcane magics."

"None."

"I swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order."

OOC:

MC name: kido122

Skype name: joshua.chap96

Timezone: EST(US)

IC:

Of what age are are you?: 232

What combat experience do you have?: I have served in several small bands of mercenaries through out my life, as well as on board a small ship. I have freelanced as a lone guard to many a merchant and traveler, and have had the grand experience of being a military advisor to small settlement in Asulon.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: I belong to no other order or guilds

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: I do swear to uphold peace and order

Darius "Lion" writes up each letter and sends them using the return address on the application

Dear Applicant,

You have just taken the first step on a long road to greatness, it's up to you to shape the nation of Malinor into a great one. Before I can accept you as an official member of the Lumi'drim I require a short interview conducted between you and I. When you recieve this letter you may seek me out at once for your interview. I ((MC Name: Dokahn)) spend my time between Old and New Malinor should you not know where to look. If you're at such a loss to find me feel free to send a letter to me using the return address ((Fourm PM)). Thank you for your time, do not let Malin's land down.

signed Darius DeNurem, Prince and Arbiter of Malinor

OOC:

MC name: SacredKing

Skype name: Christian.iles1

IC:

Of what race are you?: The blessed Mali'aheral race, but I left my Aheral brethren for the greater good.

Of what age are are you?: 358

What combat experience do you have?: From a honorable member of the Cresent blade, formerly in service of many lords. I learn to fight not only with blade and arrow, but through the arts of persuation also.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: My interest always remained to this order, no.

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation? I swear on the blessed Mali's to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation.

OOC:

MC name: maskman2303

Skype name: diego.velazquez36

Timezone: EST

IC:

Of what race are you?: Human

Of what age are are you?: 37

What combat experience do you have?: Fought in the Valiants, fought against the Flays, fought against the Scourge, fought against some rebels in the Dwarven lands, hell, even fought with orcs

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: Not anymore

I solemnly swear on me mum's grave

OOC:

MC name: SacredKing

Skype name: Christian.iles1

IC:

Of what race are you?: The blessed Mali'aheral race, but I left my Aheral brethren for the greater good.

Of what age are are you?: 358

What combat experience do you have?: From a honorable member of the Cresent blade, formerly in service of many lords. I learn to fight not only with blade and arrow, but through the arts of persuation also.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: My interest always remained to this order, no.

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation? I swear on the blessed Mali's to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation.

OOC:

MC name: maskman2303

Skype name: diego.velazquez36

Timezone: EST

IC:

Of what race are you?: Human

Of what age are are you?: 37

What combat experience do you have?: Fought in the Valiants, fought against the Flays, fought against the Scourge, fought against some rebels in the Dwarven lands, hell, even fought with orcs

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: Not anymore

I solemnly swear on me mum's grave

From the desk of Prince Darius Lion, scribed en masse by Greg the Loyal Servant

Dear Applicant,

You have just taken the first step on a long road to greatness, it's up to you to shape the nation of Malinor into a great one. Before I can accept you as an official member of the Lumi'drim I require a short interview conducted between you and I. When you recieve this letter you may seek me out at once for your interview. I ((MC Name: Dokahn)) spend my time between Old and New Malinor should you not know where to look. If you're at such a loss to find me feel free to send a letter to me using the return address ((Fourm PM)). Thank you for your time, do not let Malin's land down.

"Glad Tidings onto thee o' Darius, I shall make men of the boys and stronger men from the greenhorns. Sentinels Boone, Tex, and Gaeril have been of utmost service to the Mali. Likewise, I have seen to it that Kayrin Elendil be brought into our fold due to her fine clandestine assistance, a healer named Yuluwyl ought be praised, but given her distance due to mourning the death of a fallen comradress."

OOC: 

MC name: FEARDAJEW

Skype name: nick.riazanov

Timezone: Pacific West Coast (California)

IC:

Of what race are you?: Wood Elf

Of what age are are you?: 77

What combat experience do you have?: From a young age my family sent me to train with a retired Lumin'drim, most of my life has been spent training to become one. I am accurate with a bow, able to navigate and travel through jungles with ease, and if afforded the element of surprise, I can make most melee fights end quickly. 

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No. My time will be dedicated to this order and my fellow Lumin'drim

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: By my honor, I will do everything I can to make the title of Lumin'drim one that inspires both awe and respect.

OOC: 

MC name: FEARDAJEW

Skype name: nick.riazanov

Timezone: Pacific West Coast (California)

IC:

Of what race are you?: Wood Elf

Of what age are are you?: 77

What combat experience do you have?: From a young age my family sent me to train with a retired Lumin'drim, most of my life has been spent training to become one. I am accurate with a bow, able to navigate and travel through jungles with ease, and if afforded the element of surprise, I can make most melee fights end quickly. 

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: No. My time will be dedicated to this order and my fellow Lumin'drim

Do you swear on the Mali people to uphold peace and order in the Elven nation?: By my honor, I will do everything I can to make the title of Lumin'drim one that inspires both awe and respect.

From the desk of Lelien

Dear Applicant,

You have just taken the first step on a long road to greatness, it's up to you to shape the nation of Malinor into a great one. Before I can accept you as an official member of the Lumi'drim I require a short interview conducted between you and I. When you recieve this letter you may seek me out at once for your interview. I ((MC Name: Dokahn)) spend my time in New Malinor and my office should you not know where to look. If you're at such a loss to find me feel free to send a letter to me using the return address ((Fourm PM)). Thank you for your time, do not let Malin's land down.

OOC:

MC name: Griff28

Skype name: griffen.whalen1

Timezone: CST

IC:

Of what age are are you?: 131

What combat experience do you have?: Been in combat for only two years, although I have gotten into 5 big fights with armor and stuff.

Do you belong to any other orders or guilds?: Nope.

I swear on the people of Mali.