The Academic College Of Anthos

Shorsand

A letter is delivered to the Dean of Academia, bearing an elaborate grey wax seal:

FPXVyMB.png

You open the letter.

To the Dean of Academia Beneton DeWeyt of the Academic College of Anthos,

We, the Ministry of Contemplation, have been informed of your recent founding and have taken an interest in contacting you. In many ways our two organizations are similar, as you seem to follow a variant of the Saecalic Method. We value the spreading of knowledge and its discovery just as you do, and so we were wondering if you would accept the opportunity to meet with the Savants of the Ministry and discuss possible collaborative efforts in the future.

Contemplate all,

-Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal of the Ministry of Contemplation

A plain, unelaborate letter is returned.

"Quite some time ago, I sought to join your Ministry.. never got around to an interview though, stuff happens. In digression, I accept your offer and would like to arrange the meeting. I would assume the Cloud Temple a sufficient grounds, yes? If you would care to give me a fair notice beforehand, so I may plan an interlude of my schedule to partake in this meeting, it would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dean Beneton DeWeyt."

((I'm currently at work, but I shall apply for an educator role.))

A bird flutters down, bearing an application.

Name: Wandering Druid Pernux

Minecraft username: Treshure

Position: Natural World Studies.

Experience: I have served as a Druid for over three elven months, and continue to do so.

Additional Info: If admitted in, I must require an open air dormitory to... dazzle up!

Daragh takes the letter from the bird's foot. He unrolls it, but not before wiping his hands on a rag, scans over it, then goes over and hands it to Beneton.

"Do we need to make another classroom, Ben?" He sighs, glancing over at a pile of stone and wood and at his usually soft, rarely worked hands.

Beneton shakes his head

"Nope. We've got enough room as is.. Delvers left whole rooms for us."