The Legion Of The Cardinal Cross

Snoop

David thoroughly reads over the two applications. He quickly writes up a reply to the two and sends them out.

"Dear Applicant,

I have received your application and have replied to inform you that your application has been accepted and you have proven yourself ready for the next step into the Legion. After receiving this reply, begin your journey to Westwarde Citadel where you shall officially begin your training to become a Legionnaire of the Cardinal Cross."

Sincerely,

Centurion David Camps, Shield Of The Innocent

*The letters are marked with the traditional Salvian Legion seal*

eWCGRrj.png

(MC name) : Leonidas8227882

Name (RP) : Adelmar Wilkins

Race: Human

Reason for joining: I want to serve the Cardinels and Salvus, helping to rebuild and restore Salvus.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes.

Preferred Weapon: Crossbow, a standard sized sword, and a shield.

Skills: I was the only Lieutenant in the Abresi guard at a time, I was in charge of everything so I know how to lead. I was in many leadership positions and I helped suit up the recruits. Thus, I Also know how to use my weapons and military knowledge.

(Do you have a VA? If so, provide a link): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/101360-adelmar-wilkins-mini-va/ This is old and outdated completely so it does not apply at all, I am making a new mini va almost immediately to change it to work for good.

(Skype name): Mik Stah/Leonidas8227882

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lq_gxLzZx8

The Masque of the Red Death smiles in approval of this.

(MC name) : Leonidas8227882

Name (RP) : Adelmar Wilkins

Race: Human

Reason for joining: I want to serve the Cardinels and Salvus, helping to rebuild and restore Salvus.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes.

Preferred Weapon: Crossbow, a standard sized sword, and a shield.

Skills: I was the only Lieutenant in the Abresi guard at a time, I was in charge of everything so I know how to lead. I was in many leadership positions and I helped suit up the recruits. Thus, I Also know how to use my weapons and military knowledge.

(Do you have a VA? If so, provide a link): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/101360-adelmar-wilkins-mini-va/ This is old and outdated completely so it does not apply at all, I am making a new mini va almost immediately to change it to work for good.

(Skype name): Mik Stah/Leonidas8227882

David thoroughly reads over the application. He quickly writes up a reply and sends it out.

"Dear Applicant,

I have received your application and have replied to inform you that your application has been accepted and you have proven yourself ready for the next step into the Legion. After receiving this reply, send me a bird so we may set up a time to meet and you shall officially begin your training to become a Legionnaire of the Cardinal Cross."

Sincerely,

Lord Commander David Camps, Shield Of The Innocent

*The letters are marked with the traditional Salvian Legion seal*

eWCGRrj.png

A courier would actively search for the Legion's encampment. Once it was found, or if an agent of the Cross was found, he would deliver a short message.

"To the incumbent commander of the Legion of the Cardinal Cross, I have had this message delivered. I wish to hold an audience with you immediately, either at your own encampment, or at my castle at the Barrowmarsh near Ager and Wallport.

Sincerely,

Jack Rovin, Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Lucien

Deus Magnus! "

A messenger bird would arrive the Castle of the Holy Order of Saint Lucien.

"In reply to the Grand Master of the Holy Order of Saint Lucien, I Scuse for my delay to reply to your letter with haste. I have been busy with the rest of the Cardinals on the frontlines combating the dwarven scourge. I must ask of what do you wish to speak with me about? And when would it be best for me to approach your castle so we may discuss?

Sincerly, Lord Commander David Campos"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.