Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name: Brankanater

RP name: Nu'Kash (Nick name is Nikoli)

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Pacific Time. Singapore.

Brief Description of your characters personality: Humble, silent and mysterious.

Biography:Here, I have started writing again and thought I would tell it to you through that. The paper reads... "Nu'Kash (Nikoli) was traveling with his family to the Oren Kingdom, they were on their way to their shop to set up its goods. On the journey they were attacked by a group of bandits, forcing Nu'Kash and his sister Cecilia to hide in the potato sack while their parents handled the bandits. Usually this would happen and the parents would pay them off giving them some Minas and one or two of their goods, but this time they wanted more. Nu'Kash looked through a hole in the potato sack and watched his parents die a miserable and painful slow death, what seemed to be the leader, took his mothers necklace (her name was Aurora), which has her favorite gem, an amethyst. The bandits then took some goods leaving Nu'Kash and his sister in the sack, with them not noticing they were in there." *AHEM* Sorry sometimes it's painful to read and remember you own terrible memory. Just like a nightmare. Okay, I think I'm ready to continue...

"Once everything was clear Cecilia and Nu'Kash fled and hid into a cave, which they were welcomed by some very unfriendly wolves. Resulting in the leader of the pack killing Cecilia, his beloved sister. Nu'Kash was filled with rage, and fought back at the wolf. Killing the leader of the pack, strangely the wolves showed respect and cared for him, somewhat becoming his brothers. Nu'Kash became one with the wolves. Nu'Kash had tasted blood after he hunted with the wolves and set off for a mission to revenge his parent's death like he did so with his sister.

After days of tracking them down he found the bandits. He climbed up the tree that was over their little camp, most of them were drunk and dancing by the fire. The leader was no where to be found. Nu'Kash jumped down from the tree and assassinated them one by one, hiding into the shadows after each kill. Finally the leader emerged from his tent, wearing Nu'Kash's mothers necklace. They fought and fought, even though the leader had the upper hand of a weapon. Nu'Kash had the shadows and that was all he needed. Finally he killed the leader. Nu'Kash took his mothers necklace. He then dropped down onto his knees and cried, he felt unsatisfied. He felt he hadn't done his family good. He then got up and burned the body. Nu'Kash then took the remains and brought it to his pack of wolves, feeding it to them. Once he left he promised himself that he would kill all the Bandits, thieves and mercenaries in the land of Aegis or forever may he be damned." Haha, yeah... That's my story..

Why do you wish to join?: Because this is what my characters ambition is to do. Protect the innocent form bandits, thieves, and mercenaries etc.

Role playing skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I do LARP-ing. I did World Of Warcraft RP servers for a couple of years.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bows. Occasional dagger (sword).

Can your character build?: Of course!

Any other special skills?: Yes, can easily hide in the shadows. Can jump from tree to tree. Fast/dexterity/flexibility. Copycat fighting style. Rouge like and archer like.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes.

Skin:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/20111101165938.png/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26428-xx13lonewolf13xxs-application/page__p__131346#entry131346

Seeming a little desperate? *trollface*

Not at all but I was approached by several RotF members before I ever posted this saying they have done nothing with this guild for several weeks. I will take down the post above but will say this. We are very active and have up to 10 to members meet up almost every day. I have lots of respect for RotF but Im trying to offer the best RP experience I can. Im not trying to steal members, I was told this guild was inactive and I was offering an alternative to its members. I do apologize.

I need a maximum of 4 volunteers to patrol Oren and the north, if so report to me.

Not at all but I was approached by several RotF members before I ever posted this saying they have done nothing with this guild for several weeks. I will take down the post above but will say this. We are very active and have up to 10 to members meet up almost every day. I have lots of respect for RotF but Im trying to offer the best RP experience I can. Im not trying to steal members, I was told this guild was inactive and I was offering an alternative to its members. I do apologize.

Please remove this to we are waiting for the 1.9 stuff to come then we plan to make some RotF stuff.

Also if somehow they already did happen please tell me then I'll announce what we are doing to the Rangers

MC Name:Deadmoon81

RP name:moon (Not accepted on the server yet but hope to soon)

Race:Human

Time Zone:East coast of USA

Brief Description of your characters personality:My character is a battle hardened archer

Biography:Moon is 23 years old and is good with sword and bow. (better with a bow)He grew up longing to become a ranger. He is also very silent and will not speak unless spoken to or has something important to say.

Why do you wish to join?:I want to join because when i get into the server i want a cool guild to lean on.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I am familiar with RP and like doing it.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):My character mainly uses a bow and is semi skilled with it.

Can your character build?:Yes

Any other special skills?:At times can be very sneaky.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Skin:

MC Name: cheese1154 (i have not yet been accepted to the server)

RP name: Brevyan Greycloak

Race: elf

Time Zone: europe

Brief Description of your characters personality:doesn't like to talk much

Biography:Brevyan Greycloak became an orphan at the young age of 8 when his parents were killed by bandits during a raid on malinor and because of that he had to raise himself. Among other elves he was seen as an outcast . Brevyan has an excellent aim with a bow and will very rarely miss a shot. Now at the age of 235 he wants to make something of himeself.

Why do you wish to join?: this guild sounds like fun.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):pretty good

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):bow

Can your character build?:yes he can

Any other special skills?:has an amazing shot with a bow

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:of couse i will.

Skin:this skin but with brown hair and a quiver

LotC app link:link

Still need volunteers pm me if you want to.

I'll do it if i get accepted both to the server and the guild.

All Rangers of the Forest NEXT Saturday (Around 8:00 Pm EST) we will be patrolling somewhere (Don't want to say here) Meet at Aeriel If you can make it

As well this Month prepare your Bows and sharpen your swords we planning to test every single Ranger to see who can stay in are ranks (And to remove Inactive Members)

MC Name: Orishmark

RP name:Halof Brakovia.

Race: Northern Human (Nord)

Time Zone: GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character is a friendly, strong and calm person. He is a polite and at the same time all round funny guy. Also, he loves swordfighting and shooting arrows for fun (not in a vicious or violent way).

Biography: From the Village of Red Veil I was born into this hell-raised world, there was nothing wrong with the village, although, conspiracies of Undead ran through the gutter's and sewers like rat's. No one could trust anyone who did something out of the normal, for they could be ritualistic cultists, summoning worshippers of Iblee's into our world, ripping apart material-sky as if it were cloth.

Peppercorns my house was called, with a slate roof and a cobble base, the nights were cold for the walls were thin. My mother, who stole my father's secreted stash, and ran to Al'khazar to throw it away gambling! My father, unable to pay rent for the house, decided we must go elsewhere, since then I grew up in a small inn, situated within Alstion, before the Nightmare struck it, and shook the city to it's foundations, ghasts threw balls of flesh against stone, as monsters of immortal and demon shape clambered over log and cobble, just needing to gain their masters trust...I did survive, I was pushed over the walls by a guard, cowering from the Undead. I clambered to my feet, and ran over the cobblestone road and made my way to Al'khazar.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join to gain friendship and trust of new players and to expand the experience of the server. I will fight for you and help you in others ways.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): When i am roleplaying i am on the edge of my seat and interact with other players sensibly. i step into the shoes of my character on the server.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if

possible): My character perefers to fight with a bow and arrow(s) and i am also not too sure of my skill level.

Can your character build?: Yes he can build complex and simple houses, other buildings and contraptions.

Any other special skills?: He is a skilled swordsman, some call him a "world class" swordsman.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Definately!

Skin: http://s1230.photobu...pie/doms%20pic/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25731-orishmarks-application/page__p__125415#entry125415

All Rangers of the Forest NEXT Saturday (Around 8:00 Pm EST) we will be patrolling somewhere (Don't want to say here) Meet at Aeriel If you can make it

Could someone work out a hard maths problem for me? Australian Eastern Standard Time is 14 hours ahed of normal EST. Please work out what time I should be on.

Could someone work out a hard maths problem for me? Australian Eastern Standard Time is 14 hours ahed of normal EST. Please work out what time I should be on.

10 AM.